Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    MoP had a long beta because of the annual pass and getting beta invites to, millions?
    of people, they can have a smaller pool in the WoD beta shortening the time it needs to be there
    True - but considering all changes due to the squish - I think WoD's beta is going to NEED to take longer to iron out at least most of the bugs.

EA must be so happy right now. Titanfall launching and WOW tells their subs the expansion is 10 months away

Ching Ching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Lol, preorder out even before a release date. Now that is funny. Nah, I'll wait until a real release date and CE details.
    I will probably end up pre-ordering sometime before the release but only to offset the cost of two accounts. Not sure if I will buy the deluxe one this time round though. Still.... no need to pre-order yet imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OhanaMage View Post
    Actions speaks louder than words!!
    Want Blizz to really "hear" you?
    Just grow a backbone and UNSUBSCRIBE!
    I did it for the first time in 4 years, and you know what?
    You will miss it and your friends a lot in the first 2 weeks, but after that you'll feel great about yourself.
    Early / late fall release is a mockery to all of us WoW loyal players, there's a time in which you need to decide that enough is enough!
    Exactly this.

If enough people unsub, at least until WoD, then Blizzard will get the picture that they can't pull this kind of crap.

Unsubscribed 2 accounts. See you in fall my old friend.

Yep, if you're not cool with 13+ months of no content, unsub. There is no benefit to sticking through this. As the scroll of resurrection shows, Blizzard cares more about people who quit than they do for loyal customers. Unsub, send them a message, get free stuff later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    its not expensive. 15 bucks a month is a drop in the bucket in the big picture and the expansion will be what 50 bucks?
    15 bucks a months is $180 a year, for a game that updates less than once a year and also asks $50 for expansions.

How is this acceptable to you? It's not a matter of "pfff I make $4k a month, I don't care about $15", it's about companies getting away with shit like this.

I am really shocked they have the nerve to not only tell us the game isn't coming out tell fall but raise the cost 10$ and really don't give us any reason content wise to justify it. While I feel WoD looks like a good expansion it no where near justifies a feaking 10$ increase on an expansion to a pay to play game. Also to all the players bitching about 15$ a month I best most of you waste more on fast food or coffee a month.

LOL @ $49.99 patch

Enjoy your reskinned Outlands. The fact that they are taking "pre orders" means it's going to be one hell of a shitty expansion. After D3 I'm not pre ordering shit from Blizzard
    Last edited by ihyln; 2014-03-11 at 12:08 AM.

9 more months of SoO wooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddha View Post
    Anyone in EU managed to buy it? I still can't do it after 5hrs of waiting for a server fix.
    do you rly want to spend that much money and buying from blizz store? You can pre order WoD for 25 euro from other sites like g2a.com

$60 + taxes. Obama must be real happy right now.

Unsubbing, thanks for the heads up of when I should come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    EA must be so happy right now. Titanfall launching and WOW tells their subs the expansion is 10 months away

Ching Ching.
    "This is not a release date."

Guess its time to cancel my sub and play teso and wildstar for a bit with such a late in the year xpac. Not sure I like the increased price either.

Everyone is going on about "Cancelling subs" and "Hating Blizzard" well no.
    I'm going to keep my sub because I LIKE THE GAME.

Some of you may have forgotten why you play this game, and i don't feel i need to explain why.
    Even if they cancel WoD I will still play WoW!
    Just because they aren't releasing the game as soon as you thought does not mean you need to cancel your sub (unless cost is an issue)
    Think about why you play the game, i'm sure it isnt "for the expacs"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    So I wonder if there will be a physical collectors edition too? Or just these digital ones.

"Warlords of Draenor will also be available as a retail-exclusive Collector’s Edition (in limited quantities), which comes with the in-game extras from the Digital Deluxe Edition along with an array of awesome artifacts from the physical realm, including a hardcover art book, behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD set, Warlords of Draenor mouse pad, and CD soundtrack featuring epic music from the expansion. Check with your local retailer for pre-ordering details. We’ll have more specifics to share on the Collector’s Edition closer to the game’s launch."

Safe to say that WoW is doomed...For at least 6-8 months lol. What is blizzard thinking. Only a fool will keep paying subscription for no new content, people will just unsub until then, or worse, they'll unsub, forget about playing wow, and play some other game. I expect the subs to drop down then come back up when WoD comes out, but maybe the subs will be lower than now if that hapens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvaeth View Post
    I'm going to keep my sub because I LIKE THE GAME.
    That's cool, man. A lot of the people going on about cancelling subs have already been where you're at. Then they got past that stage.
    I remember finding the game infinitely interesting. I could run dungeons dozens of times, then come back the next day and do it all over again and it would be just as awesome. I could do arathi basin dawn to dusk, 7 days a week, without ever tiring of it. I can't anymore. Lots of people can't anymore. So, when the game grows stale, people cancel. But these are individual decisions, they're not meant to be taken as prescriptions. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvaeth View Post
    Think about why you play the game, i'm sure it isnt "for the expacs"
    It's for content. How hard is that to understand? No content = no money. The end.

Most people will just freeze their subscription when they get bored or content gets stale, and return in the weeks preceding WoD to get back on track. I don't understand the 'need' to just keep paying for a game you currently get no fun out of (with no new content in sight). Good opportunity to check out Wildstar, ESO, RoS or other games\expansions coming out soon.

I know December 20 is the worst case scenario, but even so, September is 6 months away, that would mean in a 'better case scenario' we'd be stuck with SoO for one whole year, something they said wouldn't happen again after ICC. Shame.