Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You people need to learn to read:

"Warlords of Draenor is expected to be released on or BEFORE December 20, 2014"

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys realize that the December date is before they go on hiatus for the holidays. All that they're saying is that they plan on getting it out before then, not that that is the release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they would release WoD in December, it would mean the downfall of World of Warcraft. I'm not much of a doomsayer, and never have been. Yet, if they release it in December, too many people will have gone over to Wildstar, ESO, Destiny, etc. Mists is done, they should've released it within 2 months of now.

I sincerely hope for the sake of WoW that they release it sooner.

Deleted
    65 EURO for digital deluxe? wtf! We are talking about digital stuff here not a fancy box, this is just overpriced what the hell...not to mention the fact that there is still no release date and it could come out in December

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Why can't I preorder the Digital Deluxe in Europe? Only the US Shop has that option...

this pretty much,I want to order straight away but it seems digital deluxe isn't an option yet. I hope it's a temporary thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarale View Post
    If they would release WoD in December, it would mean the downfall of World of Warcraft. I'm not much of a doomsayer, and never have been. Yet, if they release it in December, too many people will have gone over to Wildstar, ESO, Destiny, etc. Mists is done, they should've released it within 2 months of now.

I sincerely hope for the sake of WoW that they release it sooner.
    you are an idiot. ESO and wildstar will end up just like swtor and multiple other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post

Shhh... don't let that get in the way of the doomsaying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsm View Post
    December 20 what the acctual fuck?
    On or before

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ that price, bb wow, it has been a pleasure

12/20/2014...................................................................................... .........

We say here in México "Me quedé pendejo"............................

Thats not a release date, that is if half the team catches the plague we will still guarantee it comes out by then date.

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post

Welcome to MMO Champion, eh?

Hopefully it'll be before then.

Deleted
    ahem... soon™

Deleted
    MoP beta started 2012 march, MoP was released in late september, so let's say WoD beta starts in april or may, expect a release for late october, november or early december.

Since when do the features a game has gained/lost dictate the price? Game prices have been pretty stable for years, thinking that a game should be cheaper because it lost a particular feature you enjoy tells me you're incapable of rational criticism and you should go and sit in the corner.

Deleted
    EU here can't preorder digital deluxe either

10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion in general seems like it's going to be very bad for WoW. Higher price. Concessions (90 boost). Possibly much later release date than anticipated. Uncompelling storyline. Sparse features.

I really don't see a lot going for it. But who knows. I'll probably still play it for a while.

Wait wat, the boost is free with the game for 50 dollars, the paid boost is 60 dollars. wat

What exactly are the "in-game items for World of Warcraft"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Looks like an amazing game!! I can't wait

Check it out under video game discussion on mmo-champion
    Yea......same thing was writting with Diablo 3..... or should i say Cataclysm era or current patch???