Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    BETA HASNT EVEN STARTED YET
    And? Blizzard's dev team massively expanded recently and they are clearly doing a lot of internal testing. They don't need to do huge 6 month betas.

But haters gunna hate.

Deleted
    Nothing about the boost including server/race change? So much for reviving an old dead alt on a dead server..

People really are losing their minds over this aren't they?

How... Amusing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Idea:

Make a version of the game available for purchase WITHOUT the boost.

That's a nice loophole they're using there, technicaly the boost is still free with the purchase of the expansion, the thing is the latter saw its price rise "mysteriously".

I support that idea

Yeah, I've cancelled as well. As much as I enjoy the game, SoO for 15 months is ridiculous and I'm not paying $105 for zero new content for 7 more months.

So the "free" level 90 is actually $10 - how about a version of the game that doesn't come with something I need for the normal $40?

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Idea:

Make a version of the game available for purchase WITHOUT the boost.

That's a nice loophole they're using there, technicaly the boost is still free with the purchase of the expansion, the thing is the latter saw its price rise "mysteriously".
    Do you think they'll do that? Should I just hold off and see? Or would that not count for the DDE so I have to eat 70$ anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangz View Post
    Nothing about the boost including server/race change? So much for reviving an old dead alt on a dead server..

Let me help you with the problem... Make a level 1 on any server you want and boost it. Tada!
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Deleted
    The game will come out september/October dont worry.
    And i guess they have to raise the prices because more and more people only buy the keys now which are much cheaper. That way they can get more money from the key seller.

Reaper of Souls 39.99 euro from Blizzard.
    Key for Reaper of Souls 27.99 euro on various Key seller sites.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc2032db7; 2014-03-10 at 06:03 PM.

why preorder DIGITAL at all? its not like its a limited supply... another half a year without new content, prize have gone up... yep, I think I wont be buying this just like RoS.

15+ Year Old Account
    The people crying about the 12/20/2014 date are morons.

Every company pre-selling a product is legally obligated and required to provide a release date for it's product. This is why Game Stop and any other retailer will pull a random date out of their ass which is more often than not a far cry from the actual release date of a game you pre-order from them. This does not mean it's going to come out as late as December 20th. It doesn't say anything at all about the development progress or actual release date.

Well..I'll surely be on Elder Scrolls Online and many other games till Dec..Already sick of SoO after 6 months, I won't do 9 more months.. (yeah I know they can release it sooner than Dec. but probably won't be before Oct.-Nov).

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    What an ugly box cover, no warcraft-vibe at all. Higher price, not a suprise- it is blizzard after all
    It's a box with a picture of Grom on it. How does that not scream Warcraft?

OT, the price doesn't bother me. I will be getting the physical deluxe. The time frame would bother me but I'll be distracted by ESO for the next few months anyway. Hopefully I can down heroic Garrosh be ESO hits otherwise ill have to come back to it a month or 2 before warlords hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

dat release date.. dayyum

10+ Year Old Account
    7 months until release? Who in their right mind will continue playing MoP for that long?

Deleted
    50 dollar = 50*€0.73
    50 dollar = €45,- ?

why??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    Let me help you with the problem... Make a level 1 on any server you want and boost it. Tada!
    Rather get that old alt, since its over 60, so I get the proffesion boosts aswell..

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is.. Why is this expansion $10 more than all the previous ones?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirohibiki View Post
    Do you think they'll do that? Should I just hold off and see? Or would that not count for the DDE so I have to eat 70$ anyway?
    I HOPE they do that, but realisticaly I think they've got the pricetags written in stone by now...