Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should fuck over all locks....fuck locks

Infracted for trolling
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-03-11 at 11:32 PM.
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I never understood why they neglected demo. It never really stood out all xpac.

Deleted
    If u have mad skills, demo is actualy extremely close to affli and arguably better than destro.

Yeah with 570 gear not 500-550

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    So the warlock way of crying is when only 2 of the 3 specs are overpowered you want the third one to be as well? Nice.
    No, they want them to be balanced better against eachother. Not sure what actual difference it makes whether 1, 2, or 3 of our specs are overpowered; the class will still be able to bring the top spec to the table. Even so, plenty here accept Dest and Aff are OP and wouldn't complain if nerfed.

Deleted
    I liked Demo in 5.4 because you had so much Fury to spend, and yeah we did great dps which needed to be nerfed but Demo is so slow now, which makes it extremely boring to me. I don't really like Destro either, at least Affliction kind of keeps me on my toes with DoT snapshotting etc but that'll be gone too. Hope they can do something for Fury generation in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by nightmann View Post
    I never understood why they neglected demo. It never really stood out all xpac.
    As many have already mentioned, during 5.2 / 5.3 Demo was ridiculous with Unerring Vision of Lei Shen.

As a warlock, I learned that whatever blizzard wants the spec of the patch to be, play that one no matter how much you hate it. As has been pointed out already, and I've seen through my own warlock, 2 of the 3 specs are over-performing. Crying about this to Blizzard like a damn baby will, if Blizz decides to do something about it at all, is going to result in Affliction and Destruction being brought down to Demonology levels, instead of boosting Demo to Affliction/Destruction levels. That has been Blizzard's way for some time now. If you would like an example, one need look no further than Grimoire of Sacrifice. 50% increased damage on damage over time spells if you were affliction, and it gets slashed to 35% then 25% and down to 20%, making this ability one that suffered a 60% overall crippling at the hands of blizzard.

So if that is what you want, keep up the QQ. Thank god I have options in the event they do get raped by the solid end of the nerf bat as Blizz hits another grand slam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    As a warlock, I learned that whatever blizzard wants the spec of the patch to be, play that one no matter how much you hate it. As has been pointed out already, and I've seen through my own warlock, 2 of the 3 specs are over-performing. Crying about this to Blizzard like a damn baby will, if Blizz decides to do something about it at all, is going to result in Affliction and Destruction being brought down to Demonology levels, instead of boosting Demo to Affliction/Destruction levels. That has been Blizzard's way for some time now. If you would like an example, one need look no further than Grimoire of Sacrifice. 50% increased damage on damage over time spells if you were affliction, and it gets slashed to 35% then 25% and down to 20%, making this ability one that suffered a 60% overall crippling at the hands of blizzard.

So if that is what you want, keep up the QQ. Thank god I have options in the event they do get raped by the solid end of the nerf bat as Blizz hits another grand slam.
    ^ Ty for this, my thoughts exactly!

They should consider making Demo a tank spec. A lot of its problems would be solved that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    So the warlock way of crying is when only 2 of the 3 specs are overpowered you want the third one to be as well? Nice.
    Nope, as for myself, I want Demo to be OP and the 2 others underperforming. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    They should consider making Demo a tank spec. A lot of its problems would be solved that way.
    How the fuck does that solve not feeling able to play the spec you enjoy because it doesn't perform as well as the others? Removing it as an option altogether is completely the wrong way to go about it.

Deleted
    i hate demo with a passion, its too tedious and feels so slow to play imo but i do think they could easily revert either the immolate aura/hellfire nerf or the wild imp nerf or possibly both, the way i see it, the area where demo is really underperforming is in the aoe department, the spec's single target dps is about equal, depending on the length of the fight ofc.

Deleted
    Edit: i qouted the wrong guy.. Gonna edit when im home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Demo is stronger than some classes that only have 1 dps spec. Not a reason to complain honestly. If anything the other 2 specs should be nerfed.
    Hate to break it to you but a hybrid should never be doing more damage than a pure dps spec. The differences in damage should be around 1 to 2% between a pure vs a hybrid. However realistically a pure should be doing on average more damage than a hybrid. You roll a lock, mage, rogue or hunter to do damage.

You roll a paladin, priest, shammy, druid to be able to perform multiple roles. You look at these classes and don't immedately think "damage". You look at them as "a class with the option to heal and damage/ tank effectively." You take that into account when you decide to play those classes. "I may not top meters on every fight but I bring utility, healing and group/personal cooldowns to help the raid."

That's the thing I don't get about priests at this moment. They have some of the best healing specs at the moment and throughout this expac. Yet they want to have shadow doing as much damage as destro.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Hate to break it to you but a hybrid should never be doing more damage than a pure dps spec. The differences in damage should be around 1 to 2% between a pure vs a hybrid. However realistically a pure should be doing on average more damage than a hybrid. You roll a lock, mage, rogue or hunter to do damage.

You roll a paladin, priest, shammy, druid to be able to perform multiple roles. You look at these classes and don't immedately think "damage". You look at them as "a class with the option to heal and damage/ tank effectively." You take that into account when you decide to play those classes. "I may not top meters on every fight but I bring utility, healing and group/personal cooldowns to help the raid."

That's the thing I don't get about priests at this moment. They have some of the best healing specs at the moment and throughout this expac. Yet they want to have shadow doing as much damage as destro.....
    But what about the guys who like their Priest who want to play Shadow and have no will, nor interest in Healing? Parity is fine between DPS specs whether Pure or Hybrid. The chasm that exists between certain specs on the same class is not.