Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Having also just seen it, I do think it's better than the first Avengers though.
    Still conflicted on that point. Thought it got somewhat messy, and the death was not emotional at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Having also just seen it, I do think it's better than the first Avengers though.
    This one was sort of made bigger for me.

Specially the end scene (not the mid credits scene)

Thinking about it some more, the movie was weirdly inconsequential to the MCU, considering Civil War is coming next year. Felt like it was just there for the Avengers to have another adventure under their belt before they start fighting each other.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2015-04-22 at 10:26 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose that's pretty true.

AoU spoilers~

I half expected the flying city to actually blow up while there were still a lot of people up there, mimicking the trigger for the comics' Civil War (which was several city blocks and an elementary school getting blown up with hundreds of casualties).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Thinking about it some more, the movie was weirdly inconsequential to the MCU, considering Civil War is coming next year. Felt like it was just there for the Avengers to have another adventure under their belt before they start fighting each other.
    There was alot of Character development in the movie most of it is that. There is some fighting. but not that much I expected alot more but still The last scene was cool.

nevermind. guy announcing it fucked up. apparently its NOT canon to the mcu.

still animated spidey is a great idea

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

spoilers for age of ultron who might be upset

from what ive heard quicksilver isnt dead, hes got a healing factor and hes just healing slowly. he will probably have to sit out civil war but im guessing he will be back by infinity war unless hes dead dead
    Last edited by Immitis; 2015-04-23 at 02:51 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a huge Joss Whedon, I have to say this was not his best, but I don't think that was all his fault. The movie felt like it had too much going on, and each major scene change really felt like it jumped to the next rather then flowed. I still enjoyed it. I just didn't love it.

I also think they should started the forshadowing process for the Ultron project in Ironman 3 and mention it a few more times in the other films, similar to how the Avenger Initiative concept kept popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

spoilers for age of ultron who might be upset

from what ive heard quicksilver isnt dead, hes got a healing factor and hes just healing slowly. he will probably have to sit out civil war but im guessing he will be back by infinity war unless hes dead dead
    Pretty sure he was dead. They tried to make it super sad with the music, and he was shot quite a bit. Taking away the only noteable kill from Ultron would also make the movie even more inconsequential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    There was alot of Character development in the movie most of it is that. There is some fighting. but not that much I expected alot more but still The last scene was cool.
    "Some fighting"?? New versions of the dictionary will have a picture of this movie under "action-packed". Sure, the characters developed a bit, but they hardly changed.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he was dead. They tried to make it super sad with the music, and he was shot quite a bit. Taking away the only noteable kill from Ultron would also make the movie even more inconsequential.
    I thought he was still moving (very small amount) when they loaded him onto boat/ship thinging, but your right, everything else point to him dying.

Recently, Reddit user 'WorkUnrelatedAcciden' claims that the new Marvel show being developed by John Ridley's upcoming Marvel project is an adaptation of Kamala Khan's popular new book to the small screen. The user also claims that this project is separate from the previously reported spinoff of Marvel's 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D'.

Here's the scoop:

American Crime is getting cancelled. ABC has liked the reviews but the ratings aren't impressing them. But they have John Ridley on contract, so they want to continue to work with him. As a result, they partnered with Marvel to give him a new project.

It should be noted that the new project is NOT the SHIELD spinoff. Two separate projects, that one is being handled by two SHIELD writers.

Originally, ABC pitched to him Cloak and Dagger, since they've tried to develop it in the past, but Ridley took more interest in a certain Kamala Khan and decided to incorporate her into the MCU.

Now the obvious first question is 'how does Kamala work without Carol Danvers?' Well apparently the current plan is to slow-burn her origin into actually being Ms. Marvel over time a la Daredevil (or at least in terms of her taking that name, I don't know whether or not she'll have her costume from the start or wait it out). The series will focus more on her fascination with superheroes in general, while balancing issues of religion, racism and Islamaphobia along with her crime fighting.

The show will air in the Winter, and act as a bridge between seasons of the new SHIELD spinoff, much like Agent Carter acts as a break for Agents of SHIELD, so it is likely a miniseries.

Marvel will announce the new show alongside the new SHIELD spinoff, along with renewals for Agent Carter and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D"

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captai...news/?a=118943

fingers crossed.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

"Some fighting"?? New versions of the dictionary will have a picture of this movie under "action-packed". Sure, the characters developed a bit, but they hardly changed.
    just what ive heard, either way most people think he will be back, either by slowly regenerating or wanda reviving him somehow. like theyve said, cant have scarlet witch without quicksilver and vice versa .
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    just what ive heard, either way most people think he will be back, either by slowly regenerating or wanda reviving him somehow. like theyve said, cant have scarlet witch without quicksilver and vice versa .
    Don't see why not, he wasn't a too interesting character, and he had an annoying fake Russian accent. Thinking about it, that accent really should have made me realize they weren't going to keep him around.

"Things are heating up for the new Spider-Man film. According to TheWrap, the studio has a shortlist of actors set to play Peter Parker. No offers have been made yet, but at least five young actors are in the running for the superhero role. Their list includes Asa Butterfield (Hugo, Ender’s Game), Timothee Chalamet (One and Two, Interstellar), Tom Holland (Locke, The Impossible), Liam James (“Psych,” The Way, Way Back) and Natt Wolff (The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns).

“There is a young kid [already] running around New York City in a homemade version of the Spider-Man costume in the MCU,” Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige told CraveOnline earlier this month. “You just don’t know it yet… In Spider-Man’s very specific case, where there have been two retellings of that origin in the last whatever it’s been – [thirteen] years – for us we are going to take it for granted that people know that, and the specifics.”

Spider-Man will make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in Anthony and Joe Russo’s upcoming Captain America: Civil War, which will hit theaters May 6, 2016. He’ll then get his own solo film, set for release on July 28, 2017."

http://www.latino-review.com/news/ma...ampaign=lrnews

from what ive heard natt wolff is the most likely of the bunch

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    If you ever need to BTFO those SJW retards and tumblr landwhales.

----

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumode View Post
    Fuck I love Jeremy Renner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Fuck I love Jeremy Renner

edit - [okay I dont want to be banned].

Anyway, the hysteria of SJW is hilarious.
    Last edited by mmoc30935cd052; 2015-04-23 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumode View Post
    If you ever need to BTFO those SJW retards and tumblr landwhales.

<snip>
    I don't speak enough Chan to understand this... something about you insulting/not liking fat people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    something about you insulting/not liking fat people?
    Only a particular kind of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just came back from Avengers 2. Say it's probably fairly equal to the first. One of the fight scenes was actually epic as fuck.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/22/84...onso-interview

More comic news probably stuff we already know. I am trying to find the article i saw an hour ago that said kitty and star lord were getting married
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I've been thinking about something, isn't Vision extremely overpowered compared to the rest of the avengers? I mean, the group couldn't handle Ultron, and Vision was supposed to be Ultron's ultimate form, which means that he's better than Ultron. He's also a personification of the Mind Gem, one of the six most powerful things in the whole universe. AND he's worthy of bearing Thor's hammer.