Deleted
    I like it. Because it's a very mundane terrorist attack with an explosive vest, which is exacerbated by the heroes' use of superpowers. So it's very fitting as to why that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like really poor tactical strategy if they didn't account for buildings and rocket him miles into the air. For that matter, why not levitate herself with him. Also...Crossbones a suicide bomber so he dies? There goes that potential. I'm normally pretty jazzed on their writing, but this seems really weak. In the end it's just a means to an end, but I had hoped it wouldn't feel like that.

Could have just piggybacked from Avengers since the destruction in that movie was massive. *shrug*

Edit: also she couldn't have mind jujuj'd him so they could have safely disarmed the bomb? Are her powers suddenly less just to serve a plot point? So silly.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Yeah, why does it have to a suicide bombing that sets it up, the Avengers pretty much blew up a city in Sokovia in Age of Ultron, and all the wrecking that the Hulk did in Wakanda. Seems a waste of Crossbones, but then I suppose the point of the movie is more about Cap v Stark, but surely in a movie with pretty much the entire line up of the MCU making an appearance would want to streamline the story as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Seems like really poor tactical strategy if they didn't account for buildings and rocket him miles into the air. For that matter, why not levitate herself with him. Also...Crossbones a suicide bomber so he dies? There goes that potential. I'm normally pretty jazzed on their writing, but this seems really weak. In the end it's just a means to an end, but I had hoped it wouldn't feel like that.

Could have just piggybacked from Avengers since the destruction in that movie was massive. *shrug*
    im guessing scarlet witch was attempting to do some sort of forcefield type thing, this could highlight the situation even more, scarlet witch being relatively inexperienced and not having full control of her powers but cap still put her in the field

idk if crossbones dies or not. filming photos seem to suggest he has a good bit of action
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    If they do something small scale after all the shit with hellcarriers and alien invasion in Thor and the avengers
    I would be mildly disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Yeah, why does it have to a suicide bombing that sets it up, the Avengers pretty much blew up a city in Sokovia in Age of Ultron, and all the wrecking that the Hulk did in Wakanda. Seems a waste of Crossbones, but then I suppose the point of the movie is more about Cap v Stark, but surely in a movie with pretty much the entire line up of the MCU making an appearance would want to streamline the story as much as possible.
    because as protar says, its the straw that broke the camels back.

its called the sokovia accords for a reason, age of ultron is the main driving force but its not the final straw, sokovia was confusing, the un didnt know who to blame.

shield remnants were there (shield isnt back btw, its still overall as big as it is in the show) avengers were there, robots were there, it happened relatively quickly.

alot of wars even in real life blow out of control because of a small more personal tragedy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mykalibe View Post
    If they do something small scale after all the shit with hellcarriers and alien invasion in Thor and the avengers
    I would be mildly disturbed.
    they dont have hellicarriers. the one in age of ultron was the only one shield had left

- - - Updated - - -

also the events of thor werent that big

- - - Updated - - -

avengers, also, was only new york.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    They want each of the movies to be roughly standalone so new viewers can jump in. Sokovia will obviously be referenced, but they also need to kick off the film with another cataclyst so it's more self-contained.

id watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    At this point if I were Marvel I wouldn't even want the rights to FF back. It's been tainted so bad, not sure even their movie magic would make up for it. I certainly wouldn't give Fox more XMen rights for it. I'd rather just let them continue to fail or force them into a deal like they have with sony where Marvel has the final say in everything they do going forward.
    I think Marvel doesn't care too much about the Fantastic Four, but maybe more about Silver Surfer and Galactus. With the Infinity Stones story line tying everything together, it makes a lot of sense to have those two in the MCU. Having the F4 would be nice too as they connect earth with whatever is happening "up there". While DD and Spidey are more street-level characters; Captain America, X-Men, and Iron Man and more global; characters like Thor, Inhumans, F4 connects the MCU to space and other worlds/dimensions. But I definitely think Marvel wants SS and Galactus more than F4.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be interesting to see how Marvel would tackle the challenge of bringing Galactus to the big screen. Obviously they wouldn't turn him into a big cloud (lolwut) but you gotta admit his comic look would be rather...off in a movie.

Still, I care more about Marvel getting the other cosmic stuff back. Skrulls, Shi'ar empire, all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    It'd be interesting to see how Marvel would tackle the challenge of bringing Galactus to the big screen. Obviously they wouldn't turn him into a big cloud (lolwut) but you gotta admit his comic look would be rather...off in a movie.

Still, I care more about Marvel getting the other cosmic stuff back. Skrulls, Shi'ar empire, all that jazz.
    Like most people the other thing I'd most look forward to is getting a Dr. Doom that isn't in the Ultimate universe mold. Seriously, fuck Ultimate Doom.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

"After showing D23 attendees exclusive Captain America: Civil War footage, Marvel Studio's Doctor Strange segment began with Kevin Feige confirming the castings of Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo and Tilda Swinton as The Ancient One before showing a concept art reel for 2016's Doctor Strange. Also shown was a pre-recorded video message of the film's star Benedict Cumberbatch, who couldn't make it to the panel. Cumberbatch promised the film would deliver "girls, cars, explosions, and astral projections into multiple universes; The usual fare," before going onto say "He’s [Strange] an extraordinary character, brings in a whole other dimension—hmm, multiple dimensions—to the Marvel universe."

“Images in the concept art reel reveal the classic origin story: a wounded surgeon seeking alternate ways to heal his destroyed hands finds his way to a mystical Eastern sanctuary that leads him to an order that holds the keys to another dimension. [We see] cars levitated into the air; buildings turning over Inception-style, Benedict Cumberbatch in the red cape. Tilda and Chiewetel in costume, bizarre otherworldly dimensions. Insane colors. No creatures, alas. But there will be. Final shot of [concept art shows]: Strange [with gray temples] doing energy blasts from his hands. grey temples. Also of note, the art for The Ancient One was an old asian dude. Pre-Swinton casting or are we getting something weird?”

— EW

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige also stated.

“The goal is to continue expanding what a comic book movie is, what the Marvel Cinematic Universe is. The comics traverse these dimensions, and film by film, we try to do that in a cinematic way. It’s going to be as satisfying as any movie made, and as weird as any movie we’ve made.”

Doctor Strange hits theaters November 4, 2016."

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...dv9gs3jaq1gtj1

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Strange is my most anticipated film of their lineup yet.
    BAD WOLF

No actual footage but a nice little breakdown of stuff shown.

I love me some Doctor Strange, I can't wait, this hype for that movie is killing me.
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

strange and black panther are definitely my big two this phase, although thats somewhat to be expected considering weve known they were on there way eventually the longest.

- - - Updated - - -

im a sucker for weird acid trippy and very visual heavy movies and shows. i feel like strange is gonna be one of those movies where whether you like the movie itself or not it will be entertaining simply to see

"With Captain America: Civil War currently undergoing it's last week of production in Germany, details are slowly but surely coming in.

It's no secret by now that Tom Holland is Germany to film his scenes as Spider-Man.

Got a hot tip this morning from one of my ninjas in Germany.

I know what Tom is filming over there.

You know who Spider-Man goes mano a mano with in the movie?

You ready?

CAPTAIN AMERICA"

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...rica-civil-war

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "With Captain America: Civil War currently undergoing it's last week of production in Germany, details are slowly but surely coming in.

It's no secret by now that Tom Holland is Germany to film his scenes as Spider-Man.

Got a hot tip this morning from one of my ninjas in Germany.

I know what Tom is filming over there.

You know who Spider-Man goes mano a mano with in the movie?

You ready?

CAPTAIN AMERICA"

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...rica-civil-war
    Well, we know how that should go from comic fights.

- - - Updated - - -

BOOOOO

http://cultfix.co.uk/marvels-most-wanted-mockingbird-spin-off-moving-ahead-29708.htm

ME WANT SHE HULK SPIDER-WOMAN AND SQUIRREL GIRL BUDDY SHOW

or the much cooler idea

agents of S.W.O.R.D

- - - Updated - - -

red widow phase 4 pls