Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    Some rumors I found about the whole Jane Thor stuff

Jane and Thor's Split: Not all is good between Jane and Thor in "Avengers 2." It is said the alleged opening scene of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" sees the Asgardian god at the bar looking at Jane (Natalie Portman) with Richard (Chris O'Dowd's character from "Thor: The Dark World). http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/556014/20140617/avengers-age-ultron-2-spoilers-first-look.htm#.VEo7LPmsXJY

"Well he’s been on earth now, he’s not up in Asgard, at the end of ‘Thor 2′ he decided not to stay there, and so he’s a more human Thor now, and there’s a bit more humor with him, and you’ll see him in some civilian clothes, he’ll be hanging out on earth for bit, so…

A bachelor? No! Nor at the end!" quote by Hemsworth himself http://screenrant.com/avengers-2-interview-hemsworth-thor-vs-ultron/
    Just to comment on your post I'll leave it in a spoiler tag for now.

That doesn't surprise me because doesn't Thor end up with Sif in the comics even though I know for awhile he was infactuated with Jane Foster for awhile? I could be wrong though. That or they are using that angle to write off Jane Foster so in the third one it isn't something they have to focus on a bit more?

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Apparently the mystery woman is Claudia Kim, rumoured to be playing Jocasta?
    It wouldn't surprise me if it is the actress playing Jocasta. I'm not sure about the comics (never got that far), but I know in the Earth's Mightiest Hero's that Ultron wanted to create Jocasta by using a human body/brain (think it was more brain like how his was Pym, guessing Tony in this one?) in order to create him a partner.

theyre clearly just writing out portman because of her nearly walking out on thor 2. marvel is very much against disrespectful actors or actors that act up, pretty much the only people who can throw their weight around are the big names. rdj, evans ect.

- - - Updated - - -

there will still be marvel easter eggs in big hero 6 and a typical marvel after credits scene. the non marvel cinematic marvel movie made by disney

"While lots of the early November movie buzz has been about Interstellar, definitely start looking forward to Big Hero 6. It’s an action-packed delight. A wonderful blend of superhero origin story and buddy movie with a big giant heart.

In the film, Hiro and his brother’s robot Baymax, form a superhero team to try and stop a rising super-villain. And while most of the marketing and hype has been about the admittedly awesome Baymax, the other four characters are really fantastic too. In particular, TJ Miller as Fred, a stoner comic book geek with a Bruce Wayne-sized secret, is one film fans are sure to latch onto.

During one scene in particular, the whole team visits Fred’s room and it’s geek nirvana. Shelves and shelves of toys, books, collectibles and more. And when I asked directors Don Hall and Chris Williams about it, they confirmed this is one scene fans are really going to want to keep an eye on because it’s filled with Disney and Marvel references.

Below, read our conversation about Fred’s Easter Egg filled room and why you need to stay through the credits starting on November 7.

First up, though it doesn’t have one in the press screenings, Williams confirmed to me that like other Marvel movies before it, Big Hero 6 will have a post credits scene on November 7.

Now onto the Big Hero 6 easter eggs. Here’s an excerpt from our interview. We’ll have more closer to release and after, because I talked mostly about spoiler stuff.

/Film: Fred’s room. As a geek, you walk into Fred’s room and it was awesome. You immediately want the DVD so you can pause it. However it seemed like everything was sort of nondescript on purpose probably because the film is in this other world.

Chris Williams: But there’s some things.

Don Hall: There’s some things.

Can you give me some examples?

Williams: Well, I will say we generally have a lot of Easter eggs in this movie to the point that we had to really tell our artists to knock it off. Because, you know, everyone wants to place stuff. We grew up loving Marvel movies. We, of course, grew up loving animated movies. And now we have a potential to sort of place these things. But it got to the point where Don and I are feeling like this is getting to be too much, too distracting. So we stopped them and then actually pulled a couple things out.

Hall: Marvel was actually pretty cool and gave us like the, you know, the nod to put a few…

Williams: Very obscure.

Hall: I would say Z level characters in the movie. As little Easter eggs. And they’re in Fred’s room. So it might be a good place to look.

Plus, you’re watching a Disney movie. You guys own Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm. Could you have thrown the Millennium Falcon in there?

Williams: We were trying to keep the world separate. You know what I mean? Like we tried to not do too many references to our world.

Hall: Right.

Williams: But at the same time, we did have a lot of references to Disney animated movies and Marvel movies.

What are those references? We’ll have to wait until November 7 to find out for sure. That’s when Big Hero 6 opens. We’ll have more soon"

http://www.slashfilm.com/big-hero-6-...credits-scene/

- - - Updated - - -

age of ultron #1 is free today if you go to this page and use the code ultron

https://comicstore.marvel.com/redeem

- - - Updated - - -

first official picture of full body ultron

- - - Updated - - -

theyre still gonna show new age of ultron footage after aos for anyone who thought the trailer was all they had. also rumour is they will show some star wars stuff in a later episode
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theyre clearly just writing out portman because of her nearly walking out on thor 2. marvel is very much against disrespectful actors or actors that act up, pretty much the only people who can throw their weight around are the big names. rdj, evans ect.
    Well it makes sense. If you are going to throw a fit/tantrum, disrespect others, etc then why would they want to keep you? There are probably dozens and dozens of people who would love to take their place.

there will still be marvel easter eggs in big hero 6 and a typical marvel after credits scene. the non marvel cinematic marvel movie made by disney
    Really hope there are some teasers and an end credits scene. It is a Marvel item after all and it was smart of them to allow Disney's animated team handle it. They have more experience and allows Marvel to have that story out and not interfere with stopping production on other stuff.

theyre still gonna show new age of ultron footage after aos for anyone who thought the trailer was all they had. also rumour is they will show some star wars stuff in a later episode
    I really hope not. Please keep Star Wars in it's environment and separate from Marvel's environment.

I figured they'd still show the trailer, from what I heard supposedly the leaked trailer was because of "Hydra" or so what I read. Which I guess is kind of funny in a way whether it was intended or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well it makes sense. If you are going to throw a fit/tantrum, disrespect others, etc then why would they want to keep you? There are probably dozens and dozens of people who would love to take their place.

Really hope there are some teasers and an end credits scene. It is a Marvel item after all and it was smart of them to allow Disney's animated team handle it. They have more experience and allows Marvel to have that story out and not interfere with stopping production on other stuff.

I really hope not. Please keep Star Wars in it's environment and separate from Marvel's environment.

I figured they'd still show the trailer, from what I heard supposedly the leaked trailer was because of "Hydra" or so what I read. Which I guess is kind of funny in a way whether it was intended or not.
    it wouldnt be part of the plot. it would just be a "watch agents of shield where we'll show the trailer at some point" type of thing to boost ratings and generate hype
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically Big Hero 6 could give us some idea of future Marvel movies?

Also as far as a sick Hulk goes maybe it will play into Planet Hulk
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-10-25 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    So basically Big Hero 6 could give us some idea of future Marvel movies?

Also as far as a sick Hulk goes maybe it will play into Planet Hulk
    its possible

Deleted
    They should have made Big Hero Six part of the MCU, it would have been interesting.

yeah wouldve been cool to see how an animated movie fits into the world. i think the main problem was it being set in san fransokyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say i love James spader's voice for ultron hes the only reason i watcht The Blacklist lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    yeah wouldve been cool to see how an animated movie fits into the world. i think the main problem was it being set in san fransokyo
    Well it didn't have to be set in San Frokyo. Could have just been Tokyo. That would have made it sufficiently separate geographically from the Live Action movies that they wouldn't have to be make explicit links (in case it was too jarring), but the possibility for a cross-over would be left open.

san fransokyo is pretty important

Deleted
    san fransokyo is pretty important
    Is it? I don't know the context of the movie but I don't see why it would be. Is the comic version set in San Fransokyo? Because correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Marvel Comics didn't use made up cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Is it? I don't know the context of the movie but I don't see why it would be. Is the comic version set in San Fransokyo? Because correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Marvel Comics didn't use made up cities.
    i looked it up and apprently the original comic did take place in tokyo. still marvel makes up stuff all the time latvaria and wakanda certainly dont exist in real life

Deleted
    i looked it up and apprently the original comic did take place in tokyo. still marvel makes up stuff all the time latvaria and wakanda certainly dont exist in real life
    That is true, I'd forgotten about Wakanda somehow. But yeah, they could easily have it take place in Tokyo, or just a made up city that isn't an amalgamation of two real cities. They could've had a CGI Ironman in the postcredits :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    That's your opinion. I think Days of Future Past is the best Marvel-based movie yet, and that the X-Men movies with their younger cast has come back on track in a big way after the end of the original trilogy and the wolverine movies. I don't see why they should try to make it like the comics and make it "correctly".
    I really like the McAvoy/Fassbender X-Men movies. I think one of my favorite bits is we didn't have to worry about annoyingly boring characters like Jean Grey and Scott.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

so EVERYONE assumed benedict was in talks with disney to play a role in star wars but turns out it was for doctor strange.

"After cycling through seemingly every A- and B-list actor in town, Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange may have finally zeroed in on a lead. Benedict Cumberbatch is reportedly in early talks to play the Sorcerer Supreme in the superhero pic, which is expected out in 2016. Scott Derrickson is directing. "

http://www.slashfilm.com/benedict-cu...octor-strange/

- - - Updated - - -

you know at first i was against it but now that i think about it, yeah i think hes a good fit.

so EVERYONE assumed benedict was in talks with disney to play a role in star wars but turns out it was for doctor strange.

"After cycling through seemingly every A- and B-list actor in town, Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange may have finally zeroed in on a lead. Benedict Cumberbatch is reportedly in early talks to play the Sorcerer Supreme in the superhero pic, which is expected out in 2016. Scott Derrickson is directing. "
    I actually think Joaquin Phoenix is still a better choice. It's all just rumour still anyway.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I actually think Joaquin Phoenix is still a better choice. It's all just rumour still anyway.
    Agreed. I think Cumberbatch is a SUPER overrated actor, Joaquin would make a far better Doctor Strange.

Sadly he's also totally mental, which doesn't help when signing big contracts.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Agreed. I think Cumberbatch is a SUPER overrated actor, Joaquin would make a far better Doctor Strange.

Always found the words "overrated" and "underrated" super degrading.

Would love to see more of Benedict Cumberbatch, but I also worry about when we'll be getting more Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

talks dropped with him awhile ago