Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    They're pumping out 2 star wars film a year and that is showing signs of fatigue, luckily for them they still make a load of cash though from the loyal fanbase so they dont really care much for the quality as long as they get close enough to 1billion each SW movie
    Luckily, Marvel has a billion years of plots to rehash and modify. SW discarded the EU and while I've enjoyed FA and LJ, they lacked the sense of direction I'd like. I thought it was one a year for SW though?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Luckily, Marvel has a billion years of plots to rehash and modify. SW discarded the EU and while I've enjoyed FA and LJ, they lacked the sense of direction I'd like. I thought it was one a year for SW though?
    Well you have the classic trilogy going on atm with Rey/Finn so thats one a year for 3 years, then you had rogue one when force awakens came out, and this year we should be getting the han solo film as well as episode 9.

Technically we didnt get two last year, but the plan is two a year if kathleen kennedy can stop firing directors.

They already have the next trilogy lined up with the director of last jedi and there will be spin offs from the main plot line of that trilogy too.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-01-28 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Psylocke from X-men Apocalypse, looks close to comic book accurate but dosnt offer much protection when getting swatted arround.
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160706071315

Captain America from MCU, looks kinda comic book accurate with a real world twist. Looks like it has quite a bit of protection at the joints and Made of Kevlar with strike plates like current US military combat armour, even has a helmet that protects too.
    https://www.sideshowtoy.com/wp-conte...ure-902703.jpg
    Psylocke had about 10 minutes total screen time in Apocalypse. All of the X-Men wear black leather with armour padding. Don't look anything like they do in the comics.

MCU Cap's armour may be more realistic than the comics...but he's still wearing the flag. Fox's Wolverine isn't wearing anthing remotely resembling this:

- - - Updated - - -

Well you have the classic trilogy going on atm with Rey/Finn so thats one a year for 3 years, then you had rogue one when force awakens came out, and this year we should be getting the han solo film as well as episode 9.
    It's only ever been one Star Wars per year. The Rey/Finn movies are 2 years apart.

Force Awakens: Dec 2015
    Rogue One: Dec 2016
    Last Jedi: Dec 2017
    Han Solo: May 2018
    Episode 9: Dec 2019
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post

It's only ever been one Star Wars per year. The Rey/Finn movies are 2 years apart.

Force Awakens: Dec 2015
    Rogue One: Dec 2016
    Last Jedi: Dec 2017
    Han Solo: May 2018
    Episode 9: Dec 2019
    I know han solo/ep 9 had production problems and got delayed because of going through 4 different directors, but yeah guess you're right its more like one a year. Feels like 2

10+ Year Old Account
    you got the post-production photos or even the concept art for it approved by feige himself? Pop em up, I wanna see em
    They have not started with the post production yet so I doubt he got photos from that. However this is a concept art that Marvel Studio used so I guess Feige approved it.

4 movies a year? That sounds horrible. Quality > Quantity
    It'll be the same amount of "Marvel" movies that come out every year...They'll just all be under one banner now.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

4 movies a year? That sounds horrible. Quality > Quantity
    they have like the next 10 years of the mcu planned out, its not 1 person making every movie dude.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they have like the next 10 years of the mcu planned out, its not 1 person making every movie dude.
    You need special directors to make a good film, the russo brothers for example. The good ones are booked out years in advance so if you can guarantee 4 top directors a year (keeping in mind these films take a few years to make) and not sacrificing quality I'll be well impressed. And thats not too mention the problem of over saturation. I like chocolate cake but Im not gonna eat it every night.

You need special directors to make a good film, the russo brothers for example. The good ones are booked out years in advance so if you can guarantee 4 top directors a year (keeping in mind these films take a few years to make) and not sacrificing quality I'll be well impressed. And thats not too mention the problem of over saturation. I like chocolate cake but Im not gonna eat it every night.
    theyve hinted at starting an r rated line of marvel films since deadpool will continue to be r rated once he joins the mcu.

theres plenty of high quality producers and directors who would jump at the chance of doing an r rated marvel movie
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theyve hinted at starting an r rated line of marvel films since deadpool will continue to be r rated once he joins the mcu.

theres plenty of high quality producers and directors who would jump at the chance of doing an r rated marvel movie
    Id like to see a R rated black widow movie directed by tarantino, that would be something else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I never said it didn't. What I said was comparing stuntment in stunt costumes to principle actors in a costume that's not designed for stunts is fucking stupid. Glad you've missed the point all this time though.
    And then when I linked a picture of Chris, you still had an issue with it...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Early reviews of Black Panther are in and they are extremely positive. Can't wait to see it!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I'm sure that gag will get old at some point, but this is not that point

Not the best quality.
    Nvm got the official version from the Marvel channel.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2018-01-30 at 02:15 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not up in my Ant Man and Wasp lore but did we get any clue as to the villain in this trailer? ;P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Not the best quality.
    Nvm got the official version from the Marvel channel.
    Looks like it's going to be a good year for Marvel movies

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am not up in my Ant Man and Wasp lore but did we get any clue as to the villain in this trailer? ;P
    Someone named Ghost. There have been many iterations of the character; this one is female. There may be one more, since Ghost has always been more of a hired gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Someone named Ghost. There have been many iterations of the character; this one is female. There may be one more, since Ghost has always been more of a hired gun.
    ahh I remember him, or at least the variation that was in the Thunderbolts.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Is that the one at 55 seconds?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."