"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ikr .

- - - Updated - - -

And now Sony are thinking of casting Jared Leto as Morbius in their Sonyverse.
    atleast its not an aunt may spy film
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

it opens friday here in the us (July 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ikr .

- - - Updated - - -

And now Sony are thinking of casting Jared Leto as Morbius in their Sonyverse.
    He can just wear his joker makeup... lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye, great. One month of waiting for Ant-man for me as well. Pretty lukewarm (non-spoiler) review from Stuckmann, apparently some weird, unexplained things happen later in the movie:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    At this point, all I want is a good R-rated Punisher movie.

Done with all the other Marvel characters, who have now been milked dry.
    Well... actually, I would also like an R-rated Nick Fury movie with the original Nick Fury Character from the comics.
    I liked the Netflix version.

Deleted
    Photoghapy director Trent Opaloch ( the one in Russo's brothers films) updates his resume....and forgets we still don't know Avengers 4 name.He rushes to delete it but .....Internet is always faster.

Avengers : End Game

Don't act surprised if this a PR stunt. Don't either if it is true.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have high hopes for Jared Leto's Morbius, after a letdown in their first Superhero/villian Role they usually get it right the second time around.

Chris Evans, Johnny Blaze to Captain America.

Ben Affleck, Daredevil to Batman

Ryan Renolds, Green Lantern to Deadpool

Tom Hardy, Bane to Venom

Jared Leto, Joker to Morbius

Jim Carrey, Riddler to Dr. Robotnik

Quote Originally Posted by Khadgar View Post
    I have high hopes for Jared Leto's Morbius, after a letdown in their first Superhero/villian Role they usually get it right the second time around.

Chris Evans, Johnny Storm to Captain America.

Tom Hardy, Bane to Venom

Quick fix for you.

Don't forget Michael B. Jordan also played Johnny Storm. Dunno how good a job he did as I haven't seen that FF reboot but I liked his Killmonger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Quick fix for you.

Don't forget Michael B. Jordan also played Johnny Storm. Dunno how good a job he did as I haven't seen that FF reboot but I liked his Killmonger.
    None of the actors can be blamed for FantFourStic.

Tom Hardy, Bane to Venom

Chris Evans, Tom Hardy and Jim Carrey were wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    Photoghapy director Trent Opaloch ( the one in Russo's brothers films) updates his resume....and forgets we still don't know Avengers 4 name.He rushes to delete it but .....Internet is always faster.

Avengers : End Game

Don't act surprised if this a PR stunt. Don't either if it is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    None of the actors can be blamed for FantFourStic.
    Can see that name being true. "We're in the end game now"

The actors didnt help their case, they were all awful in it and everything screamed of a cash grab including their lazy performances.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Can see that name being true. "We're in the end game now"
    Supposedly Fiege said the title hadn't been uttered in a movie, so it won't be EndGame because of that line, but who knows. Probably a working title or a tease.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Tom Hardy, Bane to Venom

pretty sure wolverine origins came out before green lantern.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Ant-Man and the Wasp was fun. 2 buttons on the film. The final one isn't required viewing. I'm not going to post any spoilers yet. Let someone else break the seal.
    easiest way to non spoilery describe it is the first end credit scene is important the 2nd one is a comedic howard the duck esque scene that you can skip if you dont want to wait.

i loved the movie, thought it was hilarious. was a nice perfect little self contained story. paul rudds chemistry in this movie is great with everyone. he stole every scene he was in imo
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The actors didnt help their case, they were all awful in it and everything screamed of a cash grab including their lazy performances.
    If I hadn't seen all the main actors in other films, i'd agree, but none of them are terrible actors, a bad script/director can ruin a performance easily.

The only thing that could be slightly blamed on the actors was playing the whole thing straight and quite dark, but they can also easily be forgiven for that, given that the end product was basically gutted and retooled into what we got.

Really wish we could have seen Tranks original vision for F4, but alas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nicolas Cage has been casted as Spider-Man Noir for Into the Spideri-Verse

Nicolas Cage has been casted as Spider-Man Noir for Into the Spideri-Verse

why?
    well spider man has been destroyed.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Nicolas has such a distinct, bored voice, I dunno how will they make it work.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    why?
    well spider man has been destroyed.
    Spider-Man is destroyed because of one character in a movie full of spider people that isn't even one of the main characters? That would be like saying Spider-Man is destroyed if spider ham shows up and is voiced by Danny devito, it's not like he's playing miles or peter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nicolas has such a distinct, bored voice, I dunno how will they make it work.
    I liked cage in kick-ass where he was the knock off Batman. I could see that type of portrayal working for noir. Noir isnt as quippy or talkative as the other spiders and is much more serious and edgelordy than alot of them. I never understood why Spidey noir is so popular, I was never into that gritty pulp fiction type mobster stuff, His suits kind of ugly I'm too