The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJEYOvDrcI

No surprise.

The part i love, how a marvel executive a year ago announced this forced diversity and sjw politics in marvel where hurting its sales, some left wing media outlets screeched about this.. only for those comics they defended ending up being cancelled due to poor sales.

Its easy to screech your sjw politics online for free, but actually buying the products to support an industry you demanded have more diversity in it? NOPE!

Better save that money for your mint soy latte.
    The series lasted 4 years as a joke comic and others like miles khan riri and more are still on going. How could you possibly see this as a win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The series lasted 4 years as a joke comic and others like miles khan riri and more are still on going. How could you possibly see this as a win?
    If by going on you mean rebooting the comics every year in a vain attempt at trying to push sales, then yeah, that's what their doing.
    Also don't compare miles morales to riri Williams, ones a fresh idea, the others an insult.
    #boycottchina

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If by going on you mean rebooting the comics every year in a vain attempt at trying to push sales, then yeah, that's what their doing.
    Also don't compare miles morales to riri Williams, ones a fresh idea, the others an insult.
    You are aware they do the same with every one right? What am I saying of course you don’t you don’t actually read the comics you push for your own social justice.

Spider-Man must be really suffering they “rebooted” the comics twice and have 4 other comics with the name.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-05-31 at 08:36 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    They could bring back iron man in a black widow movie, since it will be set in the past.

You are aware they do the same with every one right? What am I saying of course you don’t you don’t actually read the comics you push for your own social justice.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/672700/672700._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg[/IMG]
    https://www.previewsworld.com/SiteImage/CatalogImage/STL047341?type=1[/IMG]

Spider-Man must be really suffering they “rebooted” the comics twice and have 4 other comics with the name.
    It’s not a reboot when it follows the same continuity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It’s not a reboot when it follows the same continuity.
    That’s the whole point, None of this characters have been “rebooted” they have just got new comic runs which every character in marvel gets . Trassk doesn’t know how comic runs or reboots work as he doesn’t actually read comics as he has demonstrated in many threads on here.

5+ Year Old Account
    If they unlike with Deadpool completely change cast for x-men. What actors should they use?

If not young Magneto, my vote is Charles Dance, he would give weight to the character fer sure

10+ Year Old Account
    After recently being so pissed at the War of Realms event recently this video sums up more than my words ever could. Basically it's regarding the reading order and releases of the comics around the event.

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    After recently being so pissed at the War of Realms event recently this video sums up more than my words ever could. Basically it's regarding the reading order and releases of the comics around the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_gMw6Cx7bg&t=395s
    Hopefully when they all comes to unlimited it will be easy to go though them. I had just not read any of secret empire till all of it was on unlimited because it was a mess but pausing stuff like venom is so hard with how good the series has been.

Hopefully when they all comes to unlimited it will be easy to go though them. I had just not read any of secret empire till all of it was on unlimited because it was a mess but pausing stuff like venom is so hard with how good the series has been.
    I loved Secret Empire but I felt like the build up was 100x better than the actual series. It also seemed like it was all meant to build up Sam Wilson as THE Captain America and then they threw it all away. I'm assuming because his own book was trash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I loved Secret Empire but I felt like the build up was 100x better than the actual series. It also seemed like it was all meant to build up Sam Wilson as THE Captain America and then they threw it all away. I'm assuming because his own book was trash.
    It was one of the more meh events/time spans for me, I liked the Spider-Man/hulk stuff but other then that it was kinda bland. Kinda felt like a worse version of the dark avengers/siege time which is my favourite event/time span.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yeah, while I'm loving the event... The timeline is FUCKED. Not really sure why they didn't just... ya know, release it in reading order? Especially as most of the worst offenders are the War Scrolls/Strike Force books.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Does unlimited have an easy way to set up a read order or whatnot now? That is tell the program you want book 1, 2, then this other book 12-15, then another 7-8 etc? Or is it still by a manual checklist? One thing I would really love to see from the service when I resub.

Was alternating dc/marvel but will likely end up subbing both unless this new Disney stuff gets rolled in to comic stuff (or vice versa). Has there been any word on that?

7+ Year Old Account
    But Mr Wardell didn't just tell The Independent about Ant-Man 3 and Thor 4, he also said that Marvel is developing Black Widow, The Eternals, Black Panther 2, Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.
    http://www.ladbible.com/entertainmen...ase-4-20190607

10+ Year Old Account
    I was falling a bit out of love with the MCU, phase 4 didn't seem like it would have much for me...

But between GotG 3, Thor 4, Black Widow, Nova and Shang-Chi, I just might like it!

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Please Please make The Sentry film happen or The Blue Marvel.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Does unlimited have an easy way to set up a read order or whatnot now? That is tell the program you want book 1, 2, then this other book 12-15, then another 7-8 etc? Or is it still by a manual checklist? One thing I would really love to see from the service when I resub.

Was alternating dc/marvel but will likely end up subbing both unless this new Disney stuff gets rolled in to comic stuff (or vice versa). Has there been any word on that?
    I don’t know about setting one up your self but they set up there own event sets that go though them in orders which is how I read secret empire. Though if I remember right some times the app messes up and you have to go back to the event page to find your place, don’t know if the site does the same.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-06-08 at 05:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Nice. Glad to see confirmation that my boy Thor is sticking around. I hope we get some version of Beta Ray Bill introduced now!

7+ Year Old Account
    Markus And Mcfeely describing the cut scene from Infinity War where Strange sent Thanos through an inter dimensional portal, where the Living Tribunal would’ve judged him guilty.
    https://twitter.com/hnesocial/status...146143744?s=21