https://deadline.com/2019/08/kit-har...es-1202703013/
    Baby Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Baby Wolverine?
    Nah, the Eternals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Nah, the Eternals.
    I think they would have announced him at Comic Con. Yesterday's announcements were related Disney+.

I think Kit would make a dope Wolverine.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2019-08-24 at 07:14 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Maybe he's going to be Moon Knight?

Kit Harrington plays Dane Whitman in Eternals, was announced around an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Maybe he's going to be Moon Knight?
    I believe they are introducing moonknight via an animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, the streaming service shows seem like something Marvel actually WANTS to do, rather than like, AoS or farming stuff out to Netflix or tv networks. It seems to be linked a lot better with the MCU.
    What they want is for Disney+ to seem like it's necessary in order to get the full MCU experience. I fully expect the next round of contract negotiations to include appearing in X amount of Disney+ series.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why wouldn't Marvel turn those two into Phase 4 films? They're more exciting than Thor 4: Love and Thunder or Shang-chi.
    I'm not sure, but She-Hulk might be included in the Hulk film rights issues.
    Moon Knight isn't really popular enough, but the same would be said of Guardians, so dunno.

I'm not familiar with She-Hulk really, in the comics, but I half-remember her stuff being more day-to-day than grand scale, which might work better for a series than a movie.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post

Um, they kind of look like Power Rangers. A 10 superhero team movie with outfits that are more or less very matching and similar and they're generally unknown to the general public? That's as gutsy as the Inhumans which flopped.

Correct. Production rights reverted but the distribution rights did not. Distribution typically gets about half of the revenue that's left after the theaters take out their percentage. That kills any chance of a solo movie.
    Moon Knight isn't really popular enough, but the same would be said of Guardians, so dunno.
    Moon Knight up to this point has been limited to being a street level character. A lack of powers is a problem but Hawkeye and Widow have managed to make themselves useful so its not definitive. But the character so far has been limited to the urban vigilante role so until that changes movies seem unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Dane Whitman is the Black Knight Character.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2019-08-24 at 10:22 PM.

And I mean, I'd say Moon Knight is more popular than Shang Chi and he's getting a movie...not sure how many people were really clamoring for the Eternals either. Unfortunately, this ruins it for me. I love Moon Knight, but I absolutely will not be getting Disney streaming or whatever it's called so looks like I'll be missing the show.

I can see the tv show now.......She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    And I mean, I'd say Moon Knight is more popular than Shang Chi and he's getting a movie...not sure how many people were really clamoring for the Eternals either. Unfortunately, this ruins it for me. I love Moon Knight, but I absolutely will not be getting Disney streaming or whatever it's called so looks like I'll be missing the show.
    I don't even know who Shang Chi is, actually, so I'd agree. When I saw the ten-rings in a clip, I thought "oh cool", then remembered a discussion here about how Shang-Chi was more centered on the ten rings and remembered Iron Man is gone, so meh. I do imagine the choice was made after seeing the backlash vs Ancient One and Iron Fist. It will be interesting to see how they make the story engaging while not just making a Western version of a kungfu movie.

Likewise for Eternals, I barely know they exist and it seems an odd choice to make, but at least it will be "different" than typical Marvel fare, maybe.

The other issue with Disney+ is that it's going to be weekly release based like DC, rather than binge-dump like Netflix. So anyone that wants to try it on release will get maybe 3-4 episodes of shows before having to renew. So maybe 4 months down the line, get it for a month, watch everything, cancel. I dunno.

The other issue with Disney+ is that it's going to be weekly release based like DC, rather than binge-dump like Netflix. So anyone that wants to try it on release will get maybe 3-4 episodes of shows before having to renew. So maybe 4 months down the line, get it for a month, watch everything, cancel. I dunno.
    Good to know, going to get it every six months and binge watch the shit out of everything, unsub and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I don't know jack shit about Shang Chi or the Eternals either, but the piece you're missing is that Disney doesn't make Marvel movies just for comic book fans.

Another thing - how many people knew about the Matrix before the movie? Should they have not made it because it was too obscure a comic?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I don't know jack shit about Shang Chi or the Eternals either, but the piece you're missing is that Disney doesn't make Marvel movies just for comic book fans.

Another thing - how many people knew about the Matrix before the movie? Should they have not made it because it was too obscure a comic?
    While true, what the discussion really comes down to isn't "making a movie about unknown characters", it should be "why pick the 754th most popular hero out of 1000 heroes".

Of course, there's personal favorites among a lot of folks so we can't just pick "most popular".

10+ Year Old Account

Which one of those is supposed to be Moondragon... I need my bae. In the comics she is kind of got no hair, so its hard to tell, either panel 6 or 10. My guess would be 10
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I can see the tv show now.......She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.
    Lik Ally McBeal, but with SMASH!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Which one of those is supposed to be Moondragon... I need my bae. In the comics she is kind of got no hair, so its hard to tell, either panel 6 or 10. My guess would be 10
    Is Moondragon an eternal?

Why the fuck wasn't one the deleted scenes for Endgame having Luis over to babysit Cassie so he can update Scott whats been going on?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs