Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Time travel and Multiple universes are the quickest way to make any level of continuity and engagement in the story disappear completely for me - and MCU is doing both it seems.

I can't fathom caring about these movies after Endgame
    The fuckery with the soul stone workarounds was enough to disengage my interest. The entire point of them was sacrifice and Gamora is all good. And they followed it up with a black widow movie.

Ill still keep an eye out for the odd 9/10 movie. They ratio about one every 10 movies it seems. For every winter solider there are 9 antman 2 movies.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    He's in Black Mirror's Bandersnatch, the interactive Netflix film.
    Among other things, but that's where I first saw him.
    He's not well known I think though no.

I think he played in Narnia and the Maze Runner too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

I've been liking the latest Spider-man comics and their retcon of the Sin's Past storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Such an interesting choice. Not an actor I would have considered since his appearance is usually that of a small frame. Adam Warlock isn't exactly a small dude. Wonder if they are going to do the Hollywood Bulk Up regimen with him.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Such an interesting choice. Not an actor I would have considered since his appearance is usually that of a small frame. Adam Warlock isn't exactly a small dude. Wonder if they are going to do the Hollywood Bulk Up regimen with him.
    Everybody bulks up when cast in a Superhero film. Iron Man and Ant-Man aren't known for their physical attributes...but even RDJ and Paul Rudd got in on that abs game.

And Poulter may not be like Superjacked or anything...but he was in pretty decent shape in Maze Runner:

Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-10-12 at 07:32 PM.

Well his eyebrows are other worldly.

Another marvel master cast.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Everybody bulks up when cast in a Superhero film. Iron Man and Ant-Man aren't known for their physical attributes...but even RDJ and Paul Rudd got in on that abs game.

And Poulter may not be like Superjacked or anything...but he was in pretty decent shape in Maze Runner:

Good call. I never watched Maze Runner.

I am very interested to see him in the MCU. He is a great actor. I wonder if, since he has a youthful appearance, if this is going to be a young adam warlock. My guess is, freshly "hatched" as a younger adult.

Might turn into the next big bad;

Good call. I never watched Maze Runner.

I am very interested to see him in the MCU. He is a great actor. I wonder if, since he has a youthful appearance, if this is going to be a young adam warlock. My guess is, freshly "hatched" as a younger adult.
    I’d guess he”s very much a fresh Adam Warlock unless there’s some kinda time skip. Gunn said the end of vol. 2 wasn’t even Adam, it was a prototype. So he wasn’t even grown until after then.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    i rly appreciate how they change heroes and villains costumes, those were awful

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’d guess he”s very much a fresh Adam Warlock unless there’s some kinda time skip. Gunn said the end of vol. 2 wasn’t even Adam, it was a prototype. So he wasn’t even grown until after then.
    Ah! I haven't heard that quote before. Neat!

Do you think that this will end up involving the Infinity Stones again? (Since that is the big plot with Adam Warlock)

Ah! I haven't heard that quote before. Neat!

Do you think that this will end up involving the Infinity Stones again? (Since that is the big plot with Adam Warlock)
    Good question. No idea. I’d be kinda disappointed if they rez Thanos and the Stones to let Warlock deal with them. There’s so much more to explore.

Good question. No idea. I’d be kinda disappointed if they rez Thanos and the Stones to let Warlock deal with them. There’s so much more to explore.
    I wonder. Since they replaced Adam Warlock with Vision in the Infinity Saga, if they would replace Thanos with someone else. Would be odd, but then again, it is odd to bring in Adam without the involvement of the stones.

Then again, they could just be setting up more of a celestial saga. We have been seeing a whole lot of Space, so it could make sense.

I wonder. Since they replaced Adam Warlock with Vision in the Infinity Saga, if they would replace Thanos with someone else. Would be odd, but then again, it is odd to bring in Adam without the involvement of the stones.

Then again, they could just be setting up more of a celestial saga. We have been seeing a whole lot of Space, so it could make sense.
    When Phase 4 was being announced they said they’d be going more cosmic this time around. We haven’t seen how much trouble Kang will cause yet. And with F4 coming, Galactus is obviously on the table.

When Phase 4 was being announced they said they’d be going more cosmic this time around. We haven’t seen how much trouble Kang will cause yet. And with F4 coming, Galactus is obviously on the table.
    This excites me. I love the universal aspect of Marvel. i'm just hoping the casual MCU fans aren't put off by it. I think a big draw to super hero media is that there is some relatability towards the environments and social topics. Breaking away from Earth for very long periods of time may make some fans feel disconnected from the story.

Me though, I'm hoping we see Nova, and possibly the Shi'ar. More Space Stuff Please! lol

This excites me. I love the universal aspect of Marvel. i'm just hoping the casual MCU fans aren't put off by it. I think a big draw to super hero media is that there is some relatability towards the environments and social topics. Breaking away from Earth for very long periods of time may make some fans feel disconnected from the story.

Me though, I'm hoping we see Nova, and possibly the Shi'ar. More Space Stuff Please! lol
    Yeah, I have enjoyed a lot of the cosmic stuff as well. It looks like they’re doing their best to balance between Earth centric and space stuff, but with the sheer amount of content coming there should be something for every MCU fan.

Will Poulter seems like an odd choice but one thing I have learned over the years is .....Sarah Finn understand the MCU better than me , the guy who said: "Paul Rudd? Paul fucking Clueless Rudd?Wt....." because I made the error of judging my personal idea of the character instead of waiting to see the real character. For the character they made, yeah, Paul Fucking Rudd is a perfect fit.

Who knows...maybe they go full Apocalypse on it and the physical presence of the actor doesn't really matter ( and since I know the very mention of it made everyone feel like someone scratching a board with nails let's accept Oscar Isaac was not precisely the main problem).

You know Nova it's in End Game? In the battle sequence...it can be spotted with the Marauders for a brief moment. And I don't mean Glen Close...the actual Richard Rider.

In the original screenplay the beginning of Infinity War was gonna be the Nova Corps trying ( and failing) to stop Thanos from getting the Power Gem on Xandar (the real Nova Corps not that strange thing we see in Guardians , that is the only thing I dislike of the movie) wich explains the weird way the movie starts...Boom! suddenly we are inside the Asgard refugee ship with no preamble. In the original script was: Xandar destruction and then Thanos flies to earth and find the ship.

Since the character was already made he slipped into the "Avengers Assemble" scene.

Me..I'm hoping to see every single Guardian that did not make the cut in the movie: Quasar, Adam, Phyla-Well,Moondragon,Darkhawk,etc.

It'd be nice to get such imagery on the big screen.

Jesus, that's more overkill on lens flare and laserbeams then the worst Michael Bay movie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.