Just take my money already and give me more Kathryn Hahn!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAngel12 View Post
    Henry Cavil could be playing Captain Britain
    That's a rumour that's been floating around for a long time now. He's also been rumoured to play Hercules.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-11-12 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    neither blade or the werewolf one
    They have a Blade movie on the schedule. They’ll do that before any D+ show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Robbie was nice and all but he can’t hold a candle to either blaze brother if you ask me.

It would likely never happen but getting a Danny show/movies with post rider Johnny as support and then leading into a midnight sons cross over with blade strange ect would be glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya best showing we have got as a rider but the poor blaze’s are still stuck with that trash we got with cage.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point blade is still off the table to which sucks.
    Huh? Blade has been cast and is in active development.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    if or when they introduce Dr. Doom they can have the plot where his son wants to flee to the US and she represents him.
    They need to introduce Hercules so she can represent him when he gets sued for beating up a bad guy too severely.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Huh? Blade has been cast and is in active development.
    Off the table as in this round of releases not all together.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Off the table as in this round of releases not all together.
    It’s a movie, not a Disney+ series. It’s Disney+ day so they’re announcing upcoming exclusives…

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s a movie, not a Disney+ series. It’s Disney+ day so they’re announcing upcoming exclusives…
    I can't say I've heard any thing about blade so I really hadn't any reason to think it was afilm instead of a show.

last I heard was just this picture which is a mix of both.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I can't say I've heard any thing about blade so I really hadn't any reason to think it was afilm instead of a show.

last I heard was just this picture which is a mix of both.
    Today is D+ Day. That image is from comic-con and an announcement of phase 4, which includes both. D+ Day is just about D+ stuff being announced. I.E. stuff related to series. When Blade was announced it was announced as a film. Since then they’ve hired writers, a director, and Blade.
    Last edited by Vegas82; 2021-11-12 at 10:22 PM.

In the first look at She-Hulk series the Hulk seems to have healed his arm. His arm wasn't damaged up to the throat anymore in Shang Chi (and the hand didn't look burned), now he seems completely healed, at least in Professor Hulk form. Nice.

Blade is literally being played by Mahershala Ali who is a huge name and a multi oscar winner.

Blade is definately an upcoming movie.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Blade is literally being played by Mahershala Ali who is a huge name and a multi oscar winner.

Blade is definately an upcoming movie.
    Ali was the best part of the first season of Luke Cage,his character getting killed off was bullshit of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Ali was the best part of the first season of Luke Cage,his character getting killed off was bullshit of the highest order.
    Good news is he’s already being used in the MCU… if you’ve seen the post-credits scene from Eternals at least.

I am Murloc!
    Still no ghost rider, a shame.
    Ghost Rider has been very hit and miss. Nicolas Cage movies were not good but the guy who played him on AoS was quite good

- - - Updated - - -

We got only logos from th disney+ marvel thing aparently, no teasers or trailers so far.

- Marvel Zombies (animated series, sounds meh to me)
    I am honestly confused as to how they will do this. Especially after the What If episode; are they just going to flesh out the episode?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I am really pumped for Blade. especially with Mahershala Ali, you are spot on he was fantastic in Luke Cage

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Ghost Rider has been very hit and miss. Nicolas Cage movies were not good but the guy who played him on AoS was quite good

- - - Updated - - -

I am honestly confused as to how they will do this. Especially after the What If episode; are they just going to flesh out the episode?

- - - Updated - - -

I am really pumped for Blade. especially with Mahershala Ali, you are spot on he was fantastic in Luke Cage
    Pretty sure we’ll see Blade in Moon Knight as well. Get hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

Thing about having a multi-verse is they don't have to utilize the "What If..?" episode at all. They could do something more along the lines of the comic series. Just have it take place in a separate universe.

Ooh, Moon Knight and She-Hulk teaser dropped.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Seems like the X-Men animated Series from the 90's is making a return and its picking up from when Season 5 ended in 1997. Hence 'X-Men '97'. I am excited but very nervous. X-Men the animated Series was what got me into reading X-Men and it's up there with Batman The animated Series and Disney's Gargoyles as some of my favourite kids shows growing up. I do remember that after the X-Men TAS finished it continued through the comics (titled X-Men '97) so I am not sure if they are going to go by that or carve a new path, my guess is the latter.

I just hope they keep faithful to the original cartoon.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/...arvel-studios/

If you grew up as a nerd in the ‘90s, chances are you spent Saturday mornings watching the classic X-Men animated series (along with Batman: The Animated Series, and the ’94 Spider-Man show). The cartoon – with that insanely catchy theme tune – ran from 1992 to 1997 before coming to a close. But no more – because none other than Marvel Studios is bringing us Disney+ animated series X-Men ’97, continuing the legacy of that beloved show and (presumably) picking up where it left off.

X-Men ’97 was announced as part of Disney+ Day – and hilariously came via that famous Wolverine meme

Little is know about the show – other than that it’ll be coming to the streaming service in 2023, but stay tuned for any casting announcements. It’ll mark Marvel Studios’ second animated show after What If…? – the second season of which was also teased on Disney+ Day – and (as far as we know) the first confirmation of exactly what Marvel Studios will be doing with the mutant property, having re-acquired it in the 20th Century Fox takeover. Plus, joining X-Men '97 is the newly-announced Spider-Man: Freshman Year, and an animated Marvel Zombies series.

Seeing as we’re in the Multiverse now, will X-Men ’97 technically be part of the MCU now? Will it keep the original visual style of that show? (Surely yes.) And will we find out exactly what Kevin Feige’s plans are for live-action mutants? If any telepaths can look into it for us, that would be much appreciated.
    Proof is boring. Proof is tiresome. Proof is irrelevance. People would rather be handed an easy lie than search for a difficult truth, especially when it suits their own purpose.
    - Glokta
    The Last Argument of Kings, The First Law Trilogy.

I don't think I liked Eternals very much. There were too many flashbacks and the pacing felt all kinds of wrong. Homelander and the tentacle monster sharing villain duties kinda weakened it for me and I think they should've gone with one rather than two; either play into the murder mystery angle or play into the horror monster angle.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Maybe i missed something but there was not going to be a war machine series with Don Cheadle? because tony tech was going all over the place? still a thing or it was scrapped?

plus, aparently a daredevil show is on the works for disney+ as well

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I don't think I liked Eternals very much. There were too many flashbacks and the pacing felt all kinds of wrong. Homelander and the tentacle monster sharing villain duties kinda weakened it for me and I think they should've gone with one rather than two; either play into the murder mystery angle or play into the horror monster angle.
    had the same feeling about the plot/villain thing, i didn't care about the pacing, but the other rly bugged me

Maybe i missed something but there was not going to be a war machine series with Don Cheadle? because tony tech was going all over the place? still a thing or it was scrapped?

plus, aparently a daredevil show is on the works for disney+ as well

Scheduled as Armor Wars.