I think it's funny, even with all the alien and magical shit humanity has been dealing with, that they aren't a space faring race in the Marvel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I think it's funny, even with all the alien and magical shit humanity has been dealing with, that they aren't a space faring race in the Marvel universe.
    To be fair, they DO have interests in space, SWORD etc, the only reason that they don't spend MORE time in space is because every time they go out there, they get attacked XD.

Also, Just read Thor #704... FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC issue. #705 is going to be epic, and #706 is going to be emotional.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2018-02-21 at 02:29 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Seventeen is live! A quick preview of three upcoming releases, all of which you will WANT to pick up!

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/17-blog-17

I’d say in MCU alien stuff really has nobody to collect it except shield or hydra or other such organizations. I’d say for magic stuff the ancient one likely had been taking care of that for some time, hence the collections in all of the sanctums.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    shield has entire secret warehouses full of alien shit but you're telling me they never once had magical artifacts?
    Not that I ever recall reading.

I remember Fury never much liked Rogers. (He thought he was a "cornball" and too goody-goody to be real)
    Fury was also uncomfortable around Thor for obvious reasons. (Too powerful. Made him think the whole "God of Thunder" just might be a bit appropriate)
    The last time Fury had a team track Dr. Strange using his abilities they registered undefined power way off the scales.

Most artifacts don't register anything so SHIELD wouldn't know the genuine article from a fake anyway. It takes a mystic...or the right person to trigger things. Otherwise they would have loved to have gotten their hands on...say, the Crimson Gem of Cytorrak.
    Which also needs to be mentioned is the level of sentience artifacts have. Some artifacts refuse to be found until the right person comes along. (The Darkhold is a nasty example.)

I wonder if Infinity War will actually have enough hype and momentum to break the Force Awakens weekend record, or if it will pull and Age of Ultron and still have really good numbers but not record breaking. Black Panther's success caught me off guard (I did enjoy the movie personally), so maybe the Superhero genre just isn't quite ready to fade yet.

You would think another Infinity War trailer, or even the movie poster, would be coming out soon however...

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    I wonder if Infinity War will actually have enough hype and momentum to break the Force Awakens weekend record, or if it will pull and Age of Ultron and still have really good numbers but not record breaking. Black Panther's success caught me off guard (I did enjoy the movie personally), so maybe the Superhero genre just isn't quite ready to fade yet.

You would think another Infinity War trailer, or even the movie poster, would be coming out soon however...
    i think it will, infinity war is essentially the end of the marvel universe as weve known it and it has literally every damn character worth having from the movies.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think it will, infinity war is essentially the end of the marvel universe as weve known it and it has literally every damn character worth having from the movies.
    Plus robert downy jr dying will put it into a special category

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Plus robert downy jr dying will put it into a special category
    If he or somebody else of that level dies in the first movie, it will probably make my ears perk up, but killing off "the old guard" in Part 2 would impress me a lot less. If there's essentially no story left for a death to impact, it's not that meaningful in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    If he or somebody else of that level dies in the first movie, it will probably make my ears perk up, but killing off "the old guard" in Part 2 would impress me a lot less. If there's essentially no story left for a death to impact, it's not that meaningful in the grand scheme of things.
    I'm not sure when in the movie he'll die. But it will involve helping spiderman. And it will be a passing of torch of sorts to the new gen of heroes.

What better way to close the story than with the guy who started it all.

Plus it will help give credibility to thanos the hyped up big bad.

Well i was pretty impressed with the film.

Did anyone notice they were sending weapons to Hong Kong, New York and London, all places that have sanctums.

Random thought could the cause of U.F.O sightings be in fact Wakandan aircraft?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?