i still want a stand alone X-23 movie. I would've rather it had been a netflix series because all of the marvel netflix series were amazing but i'll be happy with a movie someday
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    i still want a stand alone X-23 movie. I would've rather it had been a netflix series because all of the marvel netflix series were amazing but i'll be happy with a movie someday
    Don't seem to be ANY news about X-Men/mutants. They may still be figuring out how best to work them into the MCU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    What if... ? First look

Oh that's a lot cooler than I thought it would be.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account

We're going be watching the MCU in our retirement homes. Missing the spiders.

is that a fantastic four logo i see?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    No ghost rider mega lame. Other then blade I’ll likely skip all of these in theatres (If were back to theatres by then) As I Can’t say I care about any of the legacy characters like ms marvel and don’t care about events given how far every thing is from 616.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    is that a fantastic four logo i see?
    Yes, rererereboot confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    No ghost rider mega lame. Other then blade I’ll likely skip all of these in theatres (If were back to theatres by then) As I Can’t say I care about any of the legacy characters like ms marvel and don’t care about events given how far every thing is from 616.
    Not even sure how many of these are movies for theater anyway. I'm no 616 loyalist, so long as it's a good story, but at the rate they're going all the stuff blends together anyway, so not a big endorsement there either. So yeah, I'll watch stuff when I get to it, but I got off the hype train years ago, riding those rails are for the young 'uns.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I love it. Will there be some shit with it? Probably... but with marvel i rather have quantity pew pew boooooom... because quality and superhero movies don't go hand in hand well most of the time (Don't say Nolan Batman... this is not really a superhero movie for me... no super anywhere in it. Just a few VERY athletic people.).
    I like stupid fun with the occasional suprise like GotG or Winter Soldier.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Not even sure how many of these are movies for theater anyway. I'm no 616 loyalist, so long as it's a good story, but at the rate they're going all the stuff blends together anyway, so not a big endorsement there either. So yeah, I'll watch stuff when I get to it, but I got off the hype train years ago, riding those rails are for the young 'uns.
    Ya I was pretty much done with being excited with the MCU after homecoming was all about Ironman instead of spidey.
    Really only blade interest me but if they don’t get snipes back it will likely be a let down.

The only thing that could really get me excited at this point would be a good ghost rider movie with either Danny or Johnny and no Nicholas cage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yes, rererereboot confirmed
    thats cool.
    shame there is no sign of X-men yet
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Bold of you to assume there will be theaters to get back into after 3 years of lockdown. No business can survive with no income.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Bold of you to assume there will be theaters to get back into after 3 years of lockdown. No business can survive with no income.
    unless society collapses somehow those businesses will be back,the british were bombed every single night for 8 months,im sure they can come back from this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    unless society collapses somehow those businesses will be back,the british were bombed every single night for 8 months,im sure they can come back from this
    I think Disney and WB will continue to due the simultaneous release on stream platforms even if customers have to pay a little more to stream the movie at release. Things were getting pulled out of theaters fast EXCEPT huge blockbusters before the lockdowns. Disney is also embracing shows/limited runs over movies. With the Lucasfilm stagecrafts (super advanced green screen technology) they will be able to shoot shows a lot faster. It's what they use for Mandalorian without having to go all over the world or use massive back lots. Post production takes up most of their time and they found a way to cut that time down by a lot.

Local cinema is showing Monster Hunter this Friday. And I shall indulge.
    As for the mcu, I left that trainwreck a while back. The movies aren't bad when kept at a human level. (Re; Antman)
    But further than that it's all about bringing the shit down to our "size," to level the playing field so humans can play.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    It was already an interesting time for theaters, and it's hard to judge how much the large companies will survive given their overhead.

Disney was already squeezing theaters, when they come back they might find the deal has been altered again.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    I am kind of done now with Super Hero movies. Endgame was the perfect ending to the MCU and should have stayed that way. Its exhausting to keep going

Also 'Disney's' Blade, lol, no thanks

I'd rather go back to reading comics again xD

Early WandaVision reviews are coming out. They seem to go along the lines of "Strange, but good." Apparently fairly funny?

Paul Bettany and Olsen are good enough actors that them being in a TV series seems like a big get, and worthy of tuning in for the acting alone.

Next Friday. I can't wait. Apparently most reviews are based on viewings of the first 3 episodes, and it takes a bit for the action to get going but it's risky, yet good, innovative story-telling.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    innovative story-telling.
    You would hope so with dozens of shows coming out.

But what is innovative for super heroes? Adding a different genre to the cake like Legion or new mutants already did and this seems to be along that vein. Or maybe another decade hop? Like the black and white of the 50s? Even though X-men decade jump for the hell of it. And Cap Marvel did it, Cap America did it, Wonder Woman did it.

I dont see the innovation is what im saying.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.