Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I see Chris Evans is interested in reprising Steve Rogers again. I'm happy about it since I'm a big fan.

I'm going to guess he'll take an advisor role to Sam and Bucky like he did when he lost his Super Soldier Serum and was an old man advising them in the comics.
    Could be PR talks but apparently not.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...35808497229824

5+ Year Old Account
    señor scratchy playing baby jesus, god would approve

Honestly, this all felt like DC Vertigo, not Marvel at all. One could half expect the Sandman to pop in..but I wonder if by rumour prof.X shows up. To set up the X-Men.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-01-15 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Could be PR talks but apparently not.

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...35808497229824
    To be fair, I doubt he could or could not confirm it. They are pretty tight lipped about the MCU until they want to let you know.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I’d prefer evans to be done. I thought his arc finished nicely. Now if he hangs around as old man cap that’d be a nice touch. Otherwise let some other characters have their time in the sun.

Unless he’s back as the human torch!

Kitty is best 70's mom.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Like a cozy blanket

though, who is trying to wake her up??
    The voice sounds like Jimmy Woo, the cop featured in Ant-Man 2.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, all this time I thought Falcon+Winter Soldier is a cinema movie, up until end of trailer. Not complaining though. I'm all up for a high budget series, Agents of Shield didn't work for me.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-02-17 at 08:05 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I really like Marvel movies. I'm always waiting for new movies about superheroes. They are always dynamic, exciting and with very cool special effects. Recently I watched the movie Avengers: Endgame. After watching Infinity War, I was looking forward to the release of the Endgame. The film is filled with funny moments, irony in relation to oneself. And I just love it. In general, the creators of the Final do not let us relax, they prepare us for the denouement. So inevitable, so logical and at the same moment so terrible! Two and a half hours in front of us is just an unrealistically cool and positive picture, and then thirty minutes of pain and fear. A film with a logical but unpleasant ending.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Marvel Comics Introduces A Gay Captain America For June 2021

The entire premise of this series seems really interesting. It seems really natural that across the nation and world people would emulate the heroes who mostly ply their trade in NYC. I look forward to seeing a variety of Captain Americas from different backgrounds with different goals.
    We got a similar thing in the absolutely phenomenal recent daredevil run when Matt was out of the roll for a couple of issues, if they do it even half as good as they did there it should be interesting.

Sounds like when Superman walked across the country.

Shang Chi Trailer

I got to see more. It looks like your run of the mill kung fu movie, but we know this is Marvel, so I'm sure there will be more comic book elements I'll be familiar with (like I had heard of a tournament and mutants like Omega Red making an appearance? Not to mention finally doing The Mandarin justice.)

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ooooooo... this looks very cool!
    The cinematography, especially for the fights, seems lit. Can't wait to see what it's all about, I'm not an expert on Shang Chi but that trailer got me hooked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, Shang-Chi. I know nothing about this character or the guy playing him, but I know I like me some kung-fu action. Trailer looks like it could deliver.

Not a huge fan of Awkwafina, but she was the least annoying part of Raya and the Last Dragon. I kinda liked her in that.

Anywho, Marvel... do the fights justice. Please let there be long wide shots of the action.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Shang-Chi is one of the few characters I know nothing about so I'm looking forward to going in fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I got to see more. It looks like your run of the mill kung fu movie, but we know this is Marvel, so I'm sure there will be more comic book elements I'll be familiar with (like I had heard of a tournament and mutants like Omega Red making an appearance? Not to mention finally doing The Mandarin justice.)
    I heard something about how them turning the rings into bracelets lets them turn into rings to fit a dragon like Foo Man Shoo or something. We get more of the mystic arts, maybe even a Dr. Strange cameo since it goes back into his realm.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Marvel dropped a Phase 4 trailer of sorts. It’s got release dates for the next couple years worth of movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add, they revealed the titles for BP2 and CM2. Both release next year.
    My body is ready.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let's just hope this time we wont have any delays due to outside factors. :V
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, FF. Use the Ryan Reynolds Always Sunny joke casting. Hehehe, Danny DeVito clobbering time. But no CGI! A 4'10" Thing would be hilarious.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi