10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When Phase 4 was being announced they said they’d be going more cosmic this time around. We haven’t seen how much trouble Kang will cause yet. And with F4 coming, Galactus is obviously on the table.
    This excites me. I love the universal aspect of Marvel. i'm just hoping the casual MCU fans aren't put off by it. I think a big draw to super hero media is that there is some relatability towards the environments and social topics. Breaking away from Earth for very long periods of time may make some fans feel disconnected from the story.

Me though, I'm hoping we see Nova, and possibly the Shi'ar. More Space Stuff Please! lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Will Poulter seems like an odd choice but one thing I have learned over the years is .....Sarah Finn understand the MCU better than me , the guy who said: "Paul Rudd? Paul fucking Clueless Rudd?Wt....." because I made the error of judging my personal idea of the character instead of waiting to see the real character. For the character they made, yeah, Paul Fucking Rudd is a perfect fit.

Who knows...maybe they go full Apocalypse on it and the physical presence of the actor doesn't really matter ( and since I know the very mention of it made everyone feel like someone scratching a board with nails let's accept Oscar Isaac was not precisely the main problem).

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Me though, I'm hoping we see Nova, and possibly the Shi'ar. More Space Stuff Please! lol
    You know Nova it's in End Game? In the battle sequence...it can be spotted with the Marauders for a brief moment. And I don't mean Glen Close...the actual Richard Rider.

In the original screenplay the beginning of Infinity War was gonna be the Nova Corps trying ( and failing) to stop Thanos from getting the Power Gem on Xandar (the real Nova Corps not that strange thing we see in Guardians , that is the only thing I dislike of the movie) wich explains the weird way the movie starts...Boom! suddenly we are inside the Asgard refugee ship with no preamble. In the original script was: Xandar destruction and then Thanos flies to earth and find the ship.

Since the character was already made he slipped into the "Avengers Assemble" scene.

Me..I'm hoping to see every single Guardian that did not make the cut in the movie: Quasar, Adam, Phyla-Well,Moondragon,Darkhawk,etc.

It'd be nice to get such imagery on the big screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, that's more overkill on lens flare and laserbeams then the worst Michael Bay movie

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post

Ain't he the fella from the 'You guys get paid' meme?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    Will Poulter seems like an odd choice but one thing I have learned over the years is .....Sarah Finn understand the MCU better than me , the guy who said: "Paul Rudd? Paul fucking Clueless Rudd?Wt....." because I made the error of judging my personal idea of the character instead of waiting to see the real character. For the character they made, yeah, Paul Fucking Rudd is a perfect fit.

Who knows...maybe they go full Apocalypse on it and the physical presence of the actor doesn't really matter ( and since I know the very mention of it made everyone feel like someone scratching a board with nails let's accept Oscar Isaac was not precisely the main problem).

You know Nova it's in End Game? In the battle sequence...it can be spotted with the Marauders for a brief moment. And I don't mean Glen Close...the actual Richard Rider.

In the original screenplay the beginning of Infinity War was gonna be the Nova Corps trying ( and failing) to stop Thanos from getting the Power Gem on Xandar (the real Nova Corps not that strange thing we see in Guardians , that is the only thing I dislike of the movie) wich explains the weird way the movie starts...Boom! suddenly we are inside the Asgard refugee ship with no preamble. In the original script was: Xandar destruction and then Thanos flies to earth and find the ship.

Since the character was already made he slipped into the "Avengers Assemble" scene.

Me..I'm hoping to see every single Guardian that did not make the cut in the movie: Quasar, Adam, Phyla-Well,Moondragon,Darkhawk,etc.
    Didn't Russo come out and debunk that, saying it was a joke. That he wasn't actually in the scene?

https://www.thewrap.com/russo-brothe...ngers-endgame/

However, Russo was just kidding.

“That was actually a joke on our part,” Russo wrote in an email to comicbook.com of the battle sequence and his response during the Q&A.
    Also, hell yeah to Phyla Vell!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    He was one of the younger kids one of the Chronicles of Narnia movies and the "son" in We're the Millers where a tarantula bites his nuts. If you haven't seen the movie I'm sure you have probably seen that clip or another online somewhere. Dude has got such a goofball face I'm not sure how serious I'll be able to take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I seriously think people need to drop the idea that the X-men are ever gonna show up, particularly as a continuation from the Fox films. At best, they'll cast new people in the roles and start their stories fresh. There's a lot of baggage with the Fox films, and most of that baggage is . . . not really worth bringing in.

"But Hugh Jackman!" People should recall when that casting was first announced. "The 6' tall rom-com song-and-dance guy? As Wolverine? GTFO!" He made it work, because he's a good actor and threw himself into the role, but that casting wasn't the kind of perfect fit that RDJ or Chris Evans were for their respective roles in the MCU. You're just used to Jackman in the role, by now.

And he had a perfect sendoff. In his best film in the role. In Logan.

Other than Jackman, there's Stewart and McKellen as Xavier and Magneto, and they're both old. Like, super old. I can't see them reprising those roles at this stage. Hell, two of Stewart's latest reprisals of his classic characters (Logan, and ST: Picard) were both framed from a "he's so old" perspective. The actors the MCU would be most likely to poach for those roles are the First Class cast, and they were fine. But they aren't the ones people rave about in the roles, in the first place.

Narratively, you can make pretty much anything work. But in practical terms, I just don't see that cast resurfacing in the MCU, the way some fans seem to think is inevitable.
    yeah anyone expecting anything besides easter eggs and small cameos are kidding themselves, even if you know who shows up in mom im pretty sure wandas gonna kill em and all hes gonna get is an interesting fight scene
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The fuckery with the soul stone workarounds was enough to disengage my interest. The entire point of them was sacrifice and Gamora is all good. And they followed it up with a black widow movie.
    Honestly, the one thing I really dislike about Infinity War/Endgame is the Soul Stone fuckery.

In Infinity War, Thanos kills Gamora, because he "loves" her. The entire point of the character, though, is that's he's an abusive supremacist narcissist; why should we believe he loves anything but himself? That should've been a perfect block against the likes of Thanos getting the Soul Stone; you don't have anything you love enough to sacrifice, no Soul Stone for you.

It's not even hard to write around. Pick someone you know loves their kids, and has at least 2. Take them to the site, and tell them "pick one of your children, and throw them off this cliff. If you do not, I will throw all of them and you yourself." That's both got a lot more pathos (especially if it's someone whose family we know and like, like Hawkeye's wife and kids), and is more believable, and gives you some actual development on Thanos, without implicitly justifying Thanos' parental abuses as acts of "love" for his daughters. Which the current version does.

Endgame's not as bad; I actually like the dynamic of two long friends fighting to be the one to sacrifice themselves for the sake of the other and the cause. But it kinda feels like fridging Widow. Her death occurs mostly to hurt Hawkeye, and she's given almost no consideration in the rest of the film, where Stark is given a massive funeral session (and not because he's a public figure; they're at his cabin and it's just close friends and family, most of which Nat shared). I feel they needed a proper sendoff, even pre-emptively if she knew she wouldn't be coming back.

But Infinity War's sequence is, IMO, one of the biggest mis-steps in the MCU. It's just gross, and gets worse the more I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pfft, plenty of short leading men. We don’t need a fat goblin Wolverine.
    but it would be amazing

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Yup.

Also this

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Yup.

Also this

I prefer the other version:
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah, and not because i was expecting another character

you do have a weird complex don't you
    So you are making these theories into prerequisite?
    This is why I really hope Tobey and Andrew wont show up in NWH. It's fun to come up with theories and all but holy shit never subscribe and start to believe in them. Unless a reliable source confirmes it, that is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    there is rumors about Xavier showing up in multiverse of madness not just "theories" though

This is why I really hope Tobey and Andrew wont show up in NWH. It's fun to come up with theories and all but holy shit never subscribe and start to believe in them. Unless a reliable source confirmes it, that is.
    there is reliable source confirming a lot of things, but if you hope that is a little bit petty of you, but whatever, i hope they do appear

there is rumors about Xavier showing up in multiverse of madness not just "theories" though
    Anyone can start a rumour about anything. They aren't any more credible than theories if they aren't backed up by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    I'm assuming because he can't be the first person to post them on Reddit, he posts them here thinking he's hot shit.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least spider-man seem to be still on December

At least spider-man seem to be still on December
    Sony sets that date not Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    That guy is famous to a point few can even understand

Not sure where to post this but it's Marvel related... in a way.
    So the idiot formerly known as Gwyn...Coldplay's wife has introduced this:

As a sex toy of sorts.
    Just lol.
    Not much to discuss but it's really funny to me.
    If you weren't already aware what BS Goop is, now you are.
    Anywho, go Logan?