Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Disney/Marvel announced a major adjustment to their schedule for 22 and beyond. Multiverse of Madness is pushed to May with dominoes falling behind it.
    Yeah that’s disappointing. I wonder if it’s IATSE related?

7+ Year Old Account
    rumors say World war hulk is coming in production next year

don't know if tis true, but im rly afraid of all hulk shenanigans of how they deal with the character in the MCu and the Thor movie.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    rumors say World war hulk is coming in production next year

don't know if tis true, but im rly afraid of all hulk shenanigans of how they deal with the character in the MCu and the Thor movie.
    There’s really no way for then to do WWH properly with the current MCU set up so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just took the name but then Mabye did the red hulk story line or something making it a hulk war after they do she hulk.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    There’s really no way for then to do WWH properly with the current MCU set up so I wouldn’t be surprised if they just took the name but then Mabye did the red hulk story line or something making it a hulk war after they do she hulk.
    I could see them doing a “5 year gap” type story to tell us how we got professor hulk. That seems to be the only place the story would fit.

A rumour of a WWH movie that requires another rumor about Hulk distribution rights reverting back to Marvel to be true.

Here's a huge grain of salt... take it if you don't already have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The core issue of WWH is that its core is twofold; Banner's self-hatred, and Hulk being emotionally harmed by someone so deeply he decides to break the world in vengeance.

In the original comic, it's the heroes of Earth not just exiling Hulk to a distant planet, but including a bomb that detonates much later, cracking and destroying that planet and killing most of those living there, including Hulk's new wife who was pregnant with their child.

Right now, in the MCU, the only one of the Illuminati who currently exists and matters is Strange. Stark's dead, and both Reed and Black Bolt haven't appeared yet. Maybe they could come up with a different group, but the core issue is that WWH only worked as a followup to Planet Hulk, and the shit Hulk fought through and the wrong done to him in that story. You need that setup, and it's a story all to itself, to set up the revenge story. Otherwise, it's gonna fall flat, and you're just talking any normal Hulk rage tantrum story, not World War Hulk. Hulk needs to get powered up and so fucking righteously angry that he can not just go toe-to-toe with the likes of Strange or Thor, but swat them aside like flies. The entire point of World War Hulk is that the Hulk goes to war with the entire world, and nearly can't be stopped. In the end, it's only by hitting his self-loathing and hitting him with a satellite weapon combining the beam energies from a whole host of other weapon systems that they manage to knock Hulk out of Hulk form, back to Bruce. But he wanted them to stop him, by then. He says as much.

I can't see how they can capture anything like that level of anger out of the MCU Bruce right now. Natasha's gone, and they were close, but it was her choice. He doesn't really have anyone else. And if you want to get the audience to understand that kind of anger, you need to find a pairing that people love more than Bruce and Nat, that they really want to work out, and you also need a justifiable damned reason for the powers behind Earth to have her killed, in attempting to kill Bruce. At a minimum. Even that falls short of the setup they gave through Planet Hulk. And I just don't think they can do that as the setup for a film without it being super forced.

Especially since they already stripped half of Planet Hulk for Thor: Ragnarok, and most of what got cut was the bits they'd need for WWH to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Especially since they already stripped half of Planet Hulk for Thor: Ragnarok, and most of what got cut was the bits they'd need for WWH to work.

Well, assuming for a second that this rumor is even true...they probably wouldn't take anything from the comic book storyline other than the name...Like they did with "Age of Ultron". Even "CA: Civil War" barely does anything more than play Lip Service to the comic event.

To do real justice to any of these mega-crossovers...they'd have to each be an entire phase.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-10-23 at 07:50 AM.

Thor wasn't around for WWH. When he bumped into Hulk later he frankly stated he would have fought at his side had he been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Black Bolt haven't appeared yet.
    The Inhumans TV show was MCU.

I haven't seen it yet but I'm told that it was a tremendous work of art that was unjustly cancelled by the filthy and uncaring Disney corporation.

7+ Year Old Account
    i know there is no way for then to do that, except of how they butchered planet hulk, thats why im skeptical about it

i would at least, want to see hulk fucking up the earth mightiest heroes like in the comics, worldbreaker hulk is one of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Everybody bulks up when cast in a Superhero film. Iron Man and Ant-Man aren't known for their physical attributes...but even RDJ and Paul Rudd got in on that abs game.

And Poulter may not be like Superjacked or anything...but he was in pretty decent shape in Maze Runner:

Just as an update, this is what he looks like currently.

Seems like a decent fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The Inhumans TV show was MCU.

I haven't seen it yet but I'm told that it was a tremendous work of art that was unjustly cancelled by the filthy and uncaring Disney corporation.
    Either that is sarcasm, or you're in for a VERY rude awakening because the Inhumans TV show is an ungodly pile of steaming garbage that wasn't just cancelled for good reason but shouldn't even have been aired in the first place.

My guess is they'll just declare it non-canon and forget it ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Either that is sarcasm, or you're in for a VERY rude awakening because the Inhumans TV show is an ungodly pile of steaming garbage that wasn't just cancelled for good reason but shouldn't even have been aired in the first place.

My guess is they'll just declare it non-canon and forget it ever happened.
    They pretty much already have declared any of the Marvel TV shows done before the merging of the Film and TV divisions are now non-canon.

If you look at Disney+ they have several "MCU" sections. Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, and the Inhumans don't appear onany of them...but WandaVision, F&WS, etc. do.

Inhumans, AoS, and AC are all in the "Marvel series and Specials" section though.

Obviously D+ doesn't have the Netflix Marvel shows...but if they did my bet is that they wouldn't be included in the MCU timeline sections either. Even with the rumours that Marvel is bringing back some of those actors to reprise their roles....they'll be "new" versions of those characters and the "old" versions will be considered to bef from an alternate timeline.

I mean, it's not official de-canoning...but like, none of those series are ever going to be mentioned in the MCU.

5+ Year Old Account
    I never thought this 'book' would come out...so kinda shocked that it popped up in my book-waiting-list..this has been delayed for as long as it's supposed to cover? feels like a decade, so many iterations, got removed from waiting list so many times n new versions were promised..is it even any good? does anyone care at this point? Will this be worth anything to sell in a few years? I can't imagine they made many of these books, since its so large n expensive..
    Hmmm it seems it showed up in us way earlier than europe

the marvel vid above claims they conducted interviews n stuff for 4 years, found only 1 video flipping through the 2 books, and...that, is it??..felt like he closed the books before even going through half? he must have gone "imma do this video, but i can't be bothered to actually flip through it all" then why do it? showed as much content as a magazine...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCBzL-EV...jpg&name=small

Seems like a decent fit.
    but that is the kid that got bitten in his balls by a huge spider n his balls swelled to a melon in size, dunno how i am ever able to take him seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    but that is the kid that got bitten in his balls by a huge spider n his balls swelled to a melon in size, dunno how i am ever able to take him seriously..
    Well that's what people thought when Hal Wilkerson transmuted into Walter White or the big surprise that there was an real actor inside Mathew McConaughey....and here we are.

So instead of picturing oversized testicles channel this to see if it works for you:

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    Well that's what people thought when Hal Wilkerson transmuted into Walter White or the big surprise that there was an real actor inside Mathew McConaughey....and here we are.

So instead of picturing oversized testicles channel this to see if it works for you:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBeew2mVQAU1_hb.jpg
    I didn't read the text at first and thought that was captain marvel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

Seems like a decent fit.
    He looks like somebody that would really be named Adam warlock irl.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBeew2mVQAU1_hb.jpg
    nope sorry, i still see those swollen bwalls, that was nightmare material...if we didn't know about spiders n we found a planet with them there, we'd go full Protoss on Chau Sara

Apparently Eternals is pretty bad based on reviews. Can’t wait to see it!
    I was on the fence about seeing it in theaters, I'm sure I want to wait for Disney+ now. Looks like Spider-man: No Way Home will be the first movie I see in theaters since Sonic.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Eternals is pretty bad based on reviews. Can’t wait to see it!
    does anyone actually care about the critics reviews anyway?