7+ Year Old Account
    Also, some funny rumors bout Keanu reeves to play Ghost Rider.

As awesome that would be, im not ashamed to say i would like if they bring back Nicolas Cage to play it

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I'm not really seeing how that's possible. Being forever stuck in the body of a 12 year old causes certain difficulties. Even using illusions to appear older only goes so far.
    Haven’t seen the movie yet but if her powers are illusions couldn’t she just to some where where the average height is low and just age her features up a bit no act as if she’s just short?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Haven’t seen the movie yet but if her powers are illusions couldn’t she just to some where where the average height is low and just age her features up a bit no act as if she’s just short?
    Her appearance would still be an illusion. Physical maturity wouldn't change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

As awesome that would be, im not ashamed to say i would like if they bring back Nicolas Cage to play it
    I could see reeves as an older Danny ketch I suppose they could do worse.

Hell even cage could come back as a ex rider Johnny if they wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Her appearance would still be an illusion. Physical maturity wouldn't change.
    Ya it would still be an illusion but she’d be able to get over any of hurdles of being a 12 year old more or less.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Maybe if it's a streamed show. Otherwise I'd doubt a movie. Reeves would cost money and Disney is notoriously cheap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if it's a streamed show. Otherwise I'd doubt a movie. Reeves would cost money and Disney is notoriously cheap.
    Didn’t reeves make most of his early money taking a pay cut on matrix with a proformence deal because he wanted to be apart of it? Could be the same deal with ghost rider.

Didn’t reeves make most of his early money taking a pay cut on matrix with a proformence deal because he wanted to be apart of it? Could be the same deal with ghost rider.
    Hmm...you might have something. I mean the guy gets hyped up if he likes a particular role. If he's a fan of the comics all bets are off.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could see reeves as an older Danny ketch I suppose they could do worse.

Hell even cage could come back as a ex rider Johnny if they wanted.
    i think both would be awesome to play an old version of Jhonny, don't need to be an intense origin movies, just some flahsbacks and follow up recent things. Just don't want the car dude, i think its stupid.

I do like Cage because nostalgia of old movies, the first i think was all right for entertaining, all things considered.

Keanu said he would be honored(or something like that, i don't remember the interview") to be part of the MCU, cause its something amazing what they build, and be a hero there in those years is rly good for your image.

And Disney did grab Tobey to play spider-man again, and, Christian bale to be Gorr, i don't think its a cheap move.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-12-03 at 05:08 AM.

All Studios will only pay what they need to...but Disney isn't any "cheaper" than anyone else in that regard.

Besides, any actor that's been around as long as Keanu Reeves knows to get a Percentage of the Box Office.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it would still be an illusion but she’d be able to get over any of hurdles of being a 12 year old more or less.
    I don't want to take it into back into creepy territory again...but there are some things illusions just can't fix.

And, even if they could... she'd have to keep them up 24/7. That's not really sustainable.

I do like Cage because nostalgia of old movies, the first i think was all right for entertaining, all things considered.
    You give Nick Cage a decent script and he'll do great things with it. Unfortunately we didn't get good Ghost Rider movie until his third attempt at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/da...ie-cox-return/

Maaaaannnn. NWH, Multiverse of Madness… Echo? Where will he make his return?
    If I had to bet, it'll be in She-Hulk.

They're both lawyers and they both tend to end up on cases involving superheroics, and it'd be a real easy way to introduce him, giving him plenty of screen time as Matt Murdock, and giving any future use of Daredevil a pretty solid step up. I can't imagine they'll ignore the lawyer aspect of She-Hulk and I still secretly hope it'll be a full-on legal dramedy, so there should be plenty of space for opposing counsel or Walters and Murdock representing two co-conspirators who're both trying to sell each other out or something. Better than wasting screen time with an irrelevant lawyer character.

Hell, even if it's Foggy and we only get a few moments with Murdock.

7+ Year Old Account
    When we will see Daredevil i don't know, but Leaks already confirmed Matt Murdock will appear in NWH as Peter Lawyer, indicated by Happy, unless they removed him in the final cut, but that would be unnecessary

10+ Year Old Account
    Just commenting on page Earth-616
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

No no...it's 616! ...ouch

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    This thread over the last 6 or so pages illustrates perfectly why time travel as a plot device is a horrible idea.
    Couldn't agree more, the discussion about time travel and how this works sounds completely stupid to me and way to complicated for a regular to grasp, because it doesn't make sense.

imagine it in wow when we come back and get told by Dadgar that when we left it created bunch of brances and we need to stop ourselves from leaving? I can make this even more complicated, but Time travel.. man it sounds so lame when we all know time travel is number one fanfiction made up thing in the world. I would never be able to take it super seriously.. infinnity/endgame time travel wasn't any better, but obviously has a huge fanbase and a comic backround which earned alot of respect, but still lets be honest....it's pretty darn lame.

Excited for NWH, but that is just because of old villains I want to see back. Multiverse is just a way at expaning it, but I couldn't give a flying fuck they could have been duplicates cus of some stupid brench story, all I care for is that these villains (legendary actors, dafoe etc) are cool and will do the movie some epic fightscenes. I mean Electro wasn't cool in amazing spiderman, but now hes yellow and got the starfish on hes face and now hes cool, it's a chance to restart for some, Electro is a great example here. Comic accurate stuff fans like etc.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-12-06 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Couldn't agree more, the discussion about time travel and how this works sounds completely stupid to me and way to complicated for a regular to grasp, because it doesn't make sense.

imagine it in wow when we come back and get told by Dadgar that when we left it created bunch of brances and we need to stop ourselves from leaving? I can make this even more complicated, but Time travel.. man it sounds so lame when we all know time travel is number one fanfiction made up thing in the world. I would never be able to take it super seriously.. infinnity/endgame time travel wasn't any better, but obviously has a huge fanbase and a comic backround which earned alot of respect, but still lets be honest....it's pretty darn lame.

Excited for NWH, but that is just because of old villains I want to see back. Multiverse is just a way at expaning it, but I couldn't give a flying fuck they could have been duplicates cus of some stupid brench story, all I care for is that these villains (legendary actors, dafoe etc) are cool and will do the movie some epic fightscenes. I mean Electro wasn't cool in amazing spiderman, but now hes yellow and got the starfish on hes face and now hes cool, it's a chance to restart for some, Electro is a great example here. Comic accurate stuff fans like etc.
    The time travel plot is easy to understand. Some people are making it more complicated than it needs to be because fan theories.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kevin Feige and Amy said Venom 3 is coming up in the MCU.

If they plot this well, we have Kang, Galactus and Knull in the way to be the next "thanos" in the future of the MCU as world ending threats

I recently read King in Black and i think it was amazing with a cool arc for Brock.

Knull
    This is fun if you are from Norway/Sweden and similar.

I am looking forward to the Knull movie, I really hope they use the real name on the posters here in Norway.

Interesing episode of Hawkeye today. Another Wednesday, another Marvel fanfare, another good time watching the best friends/partners having a nice christmas together.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-12-08 at 05:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

If they plot this well, we have Kang, Galactus and Knull in the way to be the next "thanos" in the future of the MCU as world ending threats

I recently read King in Black and i think it was amazing with a cool arc for Brock.
    God I know they don’t touch Knull with the current venom both brock and the symbiote are a travesty of the comic characters and there’s no way they could do even a atom of Justice to the king in black story line.

10+ Year Old Account

Will also be fun to see what they'll do with Arishem aswell