Deleted

Blizzard's "other raids" button: how to screen flex groups before joining one?

This is probably a daft question, but after a break from raiding, I'm thinking of trying to do flex using the "find other raids" tool Blizzard have added, but how do I know what the group is like before I accept an invite? I use it for Ordos/Celestials and just accept any invite, as almost any group will kill them. But with flex, it's non-trivial and group composition matters. What do people do to check out groups before they join?

I used to use the add oqueue and on that could see the item levels of all the group members before queuing to try to join them. What do you do with Blizzard's own version of oqueue, the "other raid" tool?

Thanks for any advice!

There's an addon somewhere that shows ilvl and the like people/groups on the list. I can't remember the name since I'm using a complete UI where it's built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    There's an addon somewhere that shows ilvl and the like people/groups on the list. I can't remember the name since I'm using a complete UI where it's built in.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/lfradvanced

Here you go.