10+ Year Old Account

Post BG Honor Increase?

They said last week that the BG Honor Increase would be coming today. Was it added yet?

Tomorrow after reset most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Tomorrow after reset most likely.
    He's US, and today was reset.

Yes, it's live.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not noticed a difference on US

Just played a random SOTA. People on the team got up to 600 honor, not sure if that's normal?

http://imgur.com/BcuT8V0

Too bad I got crap honor. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Just played a random SOTA. People on the team got up to 600 honor, not sure if that's normal?

http://imgur.com/BcuT8V0

Too bad I got crap honor. >_>
    That guy had daily bonus...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    That guy had daily bonus...
    Shit, I thought that was only conquest. Thanks for the correction!

Edit:

Upon playing more BG's, I notice no difference...
    Last edited by Prag; 2014-03-12 at 12:31 AM.

I have been doing BG's all day and really haven't noticed any sort of increase either.
    Case: Cooler Master HAF X - Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition - PSU: Cooler Master 1000W 80+ Gold - CPU: Intel i7 4930K - GPU: EVGA GTX690 - RAM - G Skill Ripjaw 16gb (4x4) @2133 Cooling - Corsair Hydro H100i - HDD: Western Digital CB 500gb and 1TB - SSD: Intel 128gb

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope it happened, I have been trying to gear my rogue this week
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    The increased honor gains from objectives in the Battlegrounds. Destroying a wall in SoTa gives more honor. Holding bases in EoTS gives more honor. But to be honest your likely not to even see the increase it's so small.

I was farming AV and IOC since alliance always win those and I assumed it would be big fast honor. I spent 25 minutes in AV AND we won and I got 128 honor. You are better off farming Krasang wilds once a day and also the bosses in VoA (Vault of Archavon) give a few hundred honor each. Farm random heroic dungeons as well and convert to Honor. 500 JP = 250 Honor.

They really need to increase honor gains. I farmed heavily doing 15-20 dungeons every evening for 4 or 5 days and geared up.

Stupid how farming PvE makes gearing for pvp faster.
    I've been capping my honor daily by killing the Krasarang rares (around 940 honor total with guild perk and banner), Isle of Thunder dailies (around 650 honor with perk and banner), Grizzly Hills dailies (250 honor with perk and banner), Tol Barad and Wintergrasp once per day (1030 honor between them) and then i only have to win maybe 3 BGs to cap. Sometimes if i'm online for more than a few hours i'll skip doing BGs completely and do Tol Barad and Wintergrasp again. If i tried doing it in BGs alone it would probably take me most of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    I've been capping my honor daily by killing the Krasarang rares (around 940 honor total with guild perk and banner), Isle of Thunder dailies (around 650 honor with perk and banner), Grizzly Hills dailies (250 honor with perk and banner), Tol Barad and Wintergrasp once per day (1030 honor between them) and then i only have to win maybe 3 BGs to cap. Sometimes if i'm online for more than a few hours i'll skip doing BGs completely and do Tol Barad and Wintergrasp again. If i tried doing it in BGs alone it would probably take me most of the day.
    Grizzly Hills and Isle of Thunder are the most reliable. I usually do those and then sit in the tree near Karasang rares and if I get lucky I'll kill one between queues. Thankfully you can join/leave groups and not lose your BG queue, so I just invite nearby folks.

It's live but not huge. On average I'm getting about 100-150 honor more then a BG from last week.