Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Why was this even revived? Its out of date and i gave up on it awhile ago
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

  2. #62
    Pandaren Monk lightofdawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Top of your dps meter
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Why was this even revived? Its out of date and i gave up on it awhile ago
    if the links in ur sig people are gonna click it brah. u should probly take it out
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    if the links in ur sig people are gonna click it brah. u should probly take it out
    I am not going to take it out. I will probably update it again soon. Still dont get how its still too spacey anyway
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

  4. #64
    well i will probably get in trouble for nercoing my own creating but i decided to add the last update i had on this.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

  5. #65

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Why did you revive a dead thread from years ago?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Why did you revive a dead thread from years ago?
    probably to annoy me.
    the report systems sucks and the mods are bias.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •