Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    So you can't get the red?
    I would assume the blue version is for Alliance and red version is for Horde. Would be dumb if both received the blue version

Quote Originally Posted by gumb View Post
    Downloaded the game, beat Lorewalker cho, so 3 wins. Didn't get a mount.
    Just win three games of Hearthstone in “Play” or “Arena” mode to get the "Mount Up!" Hearthstone quest reward.

Reading is hard, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pesticide View Post
    I would assume the blue version is for Alliance and red version is for Horde. Would be dumb if both received the blue version
    Saw a BELF in the Shrine on a blue one, so I don't think the red one is in the game.

Ya know - they make so many mounts in the game hard to get (and for some people impossible to get while current). If not that then they want you to pay real money for one.

Personally I'm glad this is a fairly simple acquisition. Rep-based mounts aside - they barely ever come out with a REALLY cool mount in this game that is simple to get or that doesn't cost RL money or an arm and a leg in-game to purchase.

Blizz actually gets a +1 from me for this...even if I did have to d/l and play Hearthstone to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by gumb View Post
    Downloaded the game, beat Lorewalker cho, so 3 wins. Didn't get a mount.
    Only in "play" or "arena" so you need to play a little more...

Deleted
    really awesome that it's not a store mount, I'll happily win 3 games to get this horse =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eloosive View Post
    Saw a BELF in the Shrine on a blue one, so I don't think the red one is in the game.
    Darn. That's a real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Just win three games of Hearthstone in “Play” or “Arena” mode to get the "Mount Up!" Hearthstone quest reward.

Reading is hard, right?
    I was "playing". Never played this before. You're great at sarcasm.

should've been a beta testers reward (before they let everyone in, closed beta tester reward)

Great mount, can't wait to get one.

Installing Hearthstone... Now!

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    So how hard is it to win these games for someone who doesn't play or really have an interest in these kind of card games? I just want to collect the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, currently appearing blue for Horde and Alliance. I kiiiiind of hope it's not intentional? But it looks nice either way. I would have used the red on my lock. Blue? Hmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jwlol View Post
    The front hooves look very weird.
    I really like the artwork on this but yes, those front hooves that way over-extend & look broken or like a loose hinge. Makes me cringe. No more rhymes now, I mean it. Anybody want a peanut...
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

Neat idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri384 View Post
    I bet it's only to get people into Hearthstone. Maybe it isn't as popular as they would have hoped.
    Uh, No. Hearthstone has been a phenomenal hit, and it isn't even out of Beta.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Really hoping that the blue for both factions is a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Disappointed it's so easy to get. Would of been a really nice milestone reward imo if it was a lot harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    However, as usual, the community doesn't dissappoint me with the speed of a "i am not content" comment
    and it was the first comment about this announcement...how sad. Would have been better to see the ever annoying "FIRST" post rather than the same old pointless comment from someone that is clearly too blind to see the OBVIOUS reason for making this mount obtainable how they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh, No. Hearthstone has been a phenomenal hit, and it isn't even out of Beta.
    Started messing with it last night and i find myself pretty interested in it so far. Now i can't wait till they put it on iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Disappointed it's so easy to get. Would of been a really nice milestone reward imo if it was a lot harder.
    It's there to get their huge WoW player base to try the game (and hopefully stick around and eventually buy some card packs). If they made it too annoying to get, fewer people would bother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    should've been a beta testers reward (before they let everyone in, closed beta tester reward)
    Yay lets reward the 3% of RNG that got into "closed BETA". What a stupid comment to make. Thats like saying lets give everyone £1M for everyone born in 1950...."oh sorry you was'nt born then? Sucks to be you.."

What if I got a Closed BETA invite and didnt touch the game?....im still "worthy" of the mount? No.