Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    is this "patch" live in EU or ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh, No. Hearthstone has been a phenomenal hit, and it isn't even out of Beta.
    Lol, yes it is... That's the whole point of the mount.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Literae View Post
    Yay lets reward the 3% of RNG that got into "closed BETA". What a stupid comment to make. Thats like saying lets give everyone £1M for everyone born in 1950...."oh sorry you was'nt born then? Sucks to be you.."

What if I got a Closed BETA invite and didnt touch the game?....im still "worthy" of the mount? No.
    Yeah you would be as you got the invite. For the rest who didnt get the invite. bad luck. should not be a mount that everyone can get.

Just played three games and won them straight and no quest for me here in the EU

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Disappointed it's so easy to get. Would of been a really nice milestone reward imo if it was a lot harder.
    Considering it was originally a Beta incentive I think that was the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylaar View Post
    So how hard is it to win these games for someone who doesn't play or really have an interest in these kind of card games? I just want to collect the mount.
    Not a problem at all. And you have to play through a little tutorial which will teach you the ropes. Really depends on the opponents you are going to get.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You people never cease to amaze me.
    Very first post - waaaaa too easy to get.
    Followed up by a welp Hearthstone must suck if they need to give a mount away to get people to play.
    Then we go into waaaaa why not give this to RNG invited beta testers only, I wanna be RNG special!

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is so RNG its not even funny. I can't even beat bots. Maybe i'm just bad..

They want to make sure all WoW players try HS at least once, well played Blizzard. You are an evil genius, except to make content faster that is.

Deleted
    Is this promotion limited? I would love to have this mount, but i will not activate my account just for this. Two questions arise from that:
    1. Can i do this later this year and still get the mount?
    2. Can i do this now with a inactive WoW-Account and still get it as soon as i reactivate my account?

Thanks for any1 who can clear this up.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to rank 10 in Ranked Play before i got bored, mostly cause it said that you had to play in the beta to get the mount, but guess most of what i did in the beta was to waste then :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by puelo View Post
    Is this promotion limited? I would love to have this mount, but i will not activate my account just for this. Two questions arise from that:
    1. Can i do this later this year and still get the mount?
    2. Can i do this now with a inactive WoW-Account and still get it as soon as i reactivate my account?

Thanks for any1 who can clear this up.-
    It's an achievement so my guess is this will be in the game for quite sometime.
    And Blizzard has sad they will always give plenty of notice before they remove any content from the game.

i was hopin for the red one tho oh well the blues ok since my mains a frost mage :P

When do u get to decide the colour? Or do u just get it as is cause I want the red one

10+ Year Old Account
    welp looks like im finally gonna give hearthstone a try

hmm is it only the blue mount ? did they remove the red one?

Deleted
    Opened MMOC and my heart sank - yet another store mount I thought, but no I was wrong. Very nice Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dwarf was winning on like... a five mana turn?

Got some skills.

Logged in, played 10 mins to get my 3 wins, and back out to WoW. That's enough HS for me lol.

you cant even log into hearthstone right now lol