Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

<3 Hearthsteed <3

When I read the news about this one... ("" means what I was thinking when first seeing this)

My mind when starting to read:
    "This is a new store mount... no doubt..."
    ..."wait maybe not..."
    "I will truly unsub if this is a new store mount..."
    "...oh, seems like it isn't... please Blizzard I can't justify to keep playing, if this is a another store mount..."
    Luckily or not, it wasn't...

but...

Seriously Blizzard... I used to love you... why did you make me think so badly of you?

My question; How many of you have gone from liking the Blizzard brand to disliking it?
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2014-03-12 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm the Hearthstone mount isn't a store mount. What are you going on about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this an real post or am I becoming delusional? @_@
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Store items don't bother me too much, the 90 boost makes me nervous but it's expensive as hell at least. And mounts are pretty damn expensive which actually makes me kinda sad, lol. But I hope they don't add tons of vanity items etc. to the store because I collect those and don't want to be paying crazy amounts of money. I hope they keep most things in-game.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

So. . You're not happy that it's achieved through playing heartstone?

And honestly why unsub if it was store bought? You'd be able to get it from the ah then

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Maybe the thread is a bit vague... but it is about why Blizzard made it so I got the feeling that, when I first saw the pic of a mount, I instantly thought it was a store mount... how did they go from 'COOL' to 'GREEDY'... I'm open for debate ... but I'll end for now

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide,
    No escape from reality.

incase you didnt know you get the mount for free.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Is this an real post or am I becoming delusional? @_@
    He's not saying it is, he's saying he was nervous that it would be and that Blizzard has made him that way.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadrol View Post
    When I read the news about this one...

(My mind when starting to read)
    "This is a new store mount... no doubt...
    (wait maybe not...)
    (I will truly unsub if this is a new store mount.)
    (oh, seems like it isn't... please Blizzard I can't justify to keep playing, if this is a another store mount...)

but...

Seriously Blizzard... I used to love you... why do you make me go out on a limb on this?

My question; How many of you have gone from liking the Blizzard brand to disliking it?

(Please state when you first played a Blizzard game.)
    WOW.... dont smoke and type

Seriously, what are you talking about this? this made no sense.....

The mount isn't a store mount, it's just a cheap way to them to get more people to play Hearthstone (which I am currently downloading right now )

Pointless thread when it's not a store mount.

/shouldbeclosed

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck don't people read posts???

You are replying like you think that I think this is a store mount... ??? What I am trying to communicate, is that nowadays it would almost be more 'normal' if we got a store mount than something else...

If seeing the Hearthsteed made me think of store mounts, it wouldn't be because I thought Blizzard was greedy. If there's a demand for cool models you can buy for cash, then they're simply supplying that demand and reaping profit as a result. If people simply didn't buy the store mounts they would stop making them.

But if I thought it was a store mount, it would be because there's no patch or beta in sight, so a lone post for a mount would seem like a store mount post. Although the name "Hearth" kind of gave it away that it was something along the lines of what it was.

This thread is confusing, but I'm glad you're happy OP

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    WOW.... dont smoke and type

Seriously, what are you talking about this? this made no sense.....

The mount isn't a store mount, it's just a cheap way to them to get more people to play Hearthstone (which I am currently downloading right now )
    I have to use the word SERIOUSLY... you didn't read the post or you can't understand English... read again... the level of communication on gaming forums is so low... come on... and sorry for being suppressant towards you, but I have to defend myself.

Maybe the thread is a bit vague... but it is about why Blizzard made it so I got the feeling that, when I first saw the pic of a mount, I instantly thought it was a store mount... how did they go from 'COOL' to 'GREEDY'... I'm open for debate ... but I'll end for now
    With the name hearthsteed, it was a guarentee it was going to be with hearthstone. . I don't see their store as being greedy, they're a business there are alot of cool free mounts in the game. Some people will buy store mounts and sell them with in game currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I read the news about this one...

(My mind when starting to read)
    "This is a new store mount... no doubt...
    (wait maybe not...)
    (I will truly unsub if this is a new store mount.)
    (oh, seems like it isn't... please Blizzard I can't justify to keep playing, if this is a another store mount...)

but...

Seriously Blizzard... I used to love you... why do you make me go out on a limb on this?

(Please state when you first played a Blizzard game.)
    my mind when reading this post

(god how can someone miss multiple news post and datamining post that were all published on front page, this mount was known to be hearthstone promo mount for like 3+ months now...just how big is a rock he lives under...?)

I'll write this in caps, so we can get it on it's way... THE THREAD IS ABOUT : BLIZZARD HAS MADE ITSELF INTO A COMPANY YOU WOULD EXPECT SOMETHING LIKE A STORE MOUNT OR 90 BOOST FROM... instead of being a nice gaming company... hence, my first thought when seeing the new headline about the mount was "omg another store mount"... which is sad... not rocket sience...

Seriously? You would unsub because of store-mounts...?

But seriously, you are complaining because you have nothing to complain about afterall?

No but seriously, just stop.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    my mind when reading this post

(god how can someone miss multiple news post and datamining post that were all published on front page, this mount was known to be hearthstone promo mount for like 3+ months now...just how big is a rock he lives under...?)
    I truly don't understand what this have anything to do with what my thread is about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    Seriously? You would unsub because of store-mounts...?

But seriously, you are complaining because you have nothing to complain about afterall?

No but seriously, just stop.
    When did I write that I would unsub? (apart from this, I would unsub, if not for all the 100 reasons I'm still playing WoW.. for another thread)

((I see now what you mean... the ("I would unsub" is meant to be my thoughts... I'm not sure how to make thoughts in a descriptive text...)
    Last edited by mbrmbr; 2014-03-12 at 01:07 AM.