Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Welcome to Boosted ToT LFR.....

This was for a Horridon wipe.. (Roughly 5 minutes into encounter)
    Last edited by Elvine; 2014-03-12 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post

This was for a Horridon wipe..
    Looks like a normal DPS spread for LFR.
    What's your point?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    So... you're saying I have to... click the boss and then like... press my buttons?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Squish will fix that for you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What's your point?
    That's not normal at all, that's goddamn horrendous. Horridon gets a 200% damage increase by the end as well lmao

I'm sorry, what was the DPS like when ToT was a relevant raid? Not the spread; individual DPS averages.

Wait...so I have to actually cast my attacks? It doesn't just do it automatically?

What's your point?
    Coming from someone who has qued lfr regularly on alts starting Dragon Soul, no it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    That's not normal at all, that's goddamn horrendous. Horridon gets a 200% damage increase by the end as well lmao
    And he said it's a wipe.
    We have zero context. I've seen plenty of equally abysmal dps reports in LFR. All the boost does is make it more likely that your raid is the correct gear level for ToT instead of everyone being in 490+

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Coming from someone who has qued lfr regularly on alts starting Dragon Soul, no it is not.
    Yes, because, you know.. I've never queued for LFR.

For patch 5.0 maybe. Have you done LFR recently? 50k dps in 3rd place? What do you get out of pretending that this is the norm?
    Even on Sundays you don't typically get more than 5 dps doing less than 80k in ToT as it was mostly inhabited by players grinding their cloak items.

Deleted
    Gogg wasn't the tank by any chance, was he?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I see a Monk and a Warrior that are epeening and staying on Horridon, looks pretty standard. And then I see people in 483 gear doing DPS that's roughly equivalent to what you'd expect in 463 gear, and a couple of people totally failing. So it looks like the standard LFR with people underperforming.

I mean don't get me wrong it's a lot worse this week because of the 90 boosts, but that's a pretty bad fight to use as an example via damage meter, and a pretty bad example anyway. I did ToT-3 and 4 for Runestones on an alt last night and it went really smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    You're assuming that's near the end, but the top 2 DPS, the ones that are sitting on Horridon and Epeening have only done 32 and 39m damage. So they're on what, door 2 at most? We don't know how long most of the DPS has been dead, what point for sure in the fight that is, what % the wipe happened at, etc.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2014-03-12 at 12:32 PM.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm sorry, what was the DPS like when ToT was a relevant raid? Not the spread; individual DPS averages.
    At least double of what you see here.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I'm sure everyone in there was using boost and single screenshot counts as a proof of a trend. After all, anecdote = data.

Quote Originally Posted by Templis View Post
    For patch 5.0 maybe. Have you done LFR recently? 50k dps in 3rd place? What do you get out of pretending that this is the norm?
    Even on Sundays you don't typically get more than 5 dps doing less than 80k in ToT as it was mostly inhabited by players grinding their cloak items.
    It isn't the norm. But I've had LFR groups just as bad, with DPS just as low. 50-60k DPS in 3-5th is something I've seen plenty of.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Gogg wasn't the tank by any chance, was he?
    Gogg is a ilvl 540 Arms Warrior.
    Heartlin is a guildie Tank that ilvl 515 ish Fresh Boost.

Enjoy the "free" boosts to 90!

Lemme guess: Gogg and Heartlin had 100% of their DPS on Horridon the whole time?

Sounds 'bout right. Every time I LFR ToT, the top 3 always tunnel the boss. Always.

Always see this shit on Horridon when somebody decides to pad their DPS meter by sticking on Horridon for the entire fight and ignoring adds

Definitely looks normal to me. 100% of the LFRs I've tried in the past 6 months had 50% or higher AFK/auto attack.