Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anyways..............picking where we left off....

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not really but if you want to be arrogant about it all right. Kil'Jaeden had the powers of the Death Knights. He's the one who started it all. So there isn't any superiority here.
    Wrong. Kil'jaeden, a Warlock created the Lich King, not Death Knights. Kil'jaeden simply taught the Orcs Necromancy. Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden's apprentice, created the first generation Death Knights.

Kil'jaeden was not the one who started the art of Necromancy. The Dreadlords were the ones that started the art of Necromancy.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone ruined our chain of lyric posting and now the Vision of Perfection is not too pleased. RUN 4 UR LIVES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allright, you've had your fun, now please cut out the off-topic silliness. Either make a reply discussing the OP or go to youtube to watch the Bohemian Rhapsody video, but I'll get unhappy if you continue quoting lyrics.

Oh snapples ^ =5

Anyways, yeah, back to the OP, Warlocks are mui mui powerful. As to why I named this thread "The time of perfection is nigh approaching", well, as we all know the Burning Legion will be back, and I have this theory that Warlocks will be the most spoiled class during that expansion, and will get all the cool demonic looking gear, and new Demons, and perhaps we'll be given a spell that allows us to create a sand castle replica of Azeroth and destroy it, causing the real Azeroth to explode.