Has anyone done a survey sent to them by Blizzard?

Not a two or three question survey, more than that, like 10 or more multiple choice questions? I have never received one after 8-9 years. I did quit at MOP (and started again recently) but have never received one.

A survey I could envision would look like (just an example):

Q) What is the most important gameplay aspect for you when playing an World Of Warcraft?

a) PvP

B) Social interaction

c) Story/Lore

D) Raiding

E) Leveling / 5 man Dungeons

(say I picked D raiding) it should really drill down into likes/dislikes.

Question: Do you like the current model

A) Yes

B) NO

(then would drill down again with pertinent questions)

Yeah, I have never seen one of these. You would think I would have by now, has anyone done one? If so, was it short or in-depth?

If not, post that too. You would think this would be really beneficial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one I ever get is the CSAT survey after a ticket.

I would imagine they monitor this from their end and don't really need us to tell them.

Well, here's the thing, most companies do this because they want to improve the product for their users. No one I know (in guild) or friends (ingame) have taken any survey or seen one. That seems odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there was some tied to the Betas I've been other than that I have no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've taken two in five years. One was short, less than 15 questions. One was about 40 questions about quality of life and other things. There were quite a few of the "I'll make statement and you tell me from 1 to 10 how much you agree or disagree with this" questions. I wish now I had done screenshots of it since it was during Cataclysm beta.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."