Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Spring is a week away. Go outside

There are other games out there, do yourself a favor and go play them rather then burning out on wow. You wouldn't like you burned out on wow, you would just sit and bitch on an unaffiliated forum all the time..... oh wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm gonna level a Pally and a Monk so I have a healer of every class so I can make sure I'm not shafted in WoD. We also only raid once a week and have 6 more HC bosses to go. That'll keep my busy for a couple of months and then I can take a break over the summer when I usually don't play that much anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    There are other games out there, do yourself a favor and go play them rather then burning out on wow. You wouldn't like you burned out on wow, you would just sit and bitch on an unaffiliated forum all the time..... oh wait...
    Sad but true. Problem is though, WHICH games are there to play? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Sad but true. Problem is though, WHICH games are there to play? :/
    New Ff14 raid coming out in 2 weeks, TESO in a month (I'm gonna hold off on this 1 until after release), Wildstar June 6... There's a lot to do in the mmo world before WoD. WoW's content isn't good enough to justify it being played nonstop unless you're really narrow minded.

Deleted
    This is what ill be doing while waiting for WoD:

1. Playing wow. Arena and Celestial bosses every week for cap and bonusrolled gold.
    2. Playing South Park: The stick of truth.
    3. Playing Diablo3: Reaper of Souls.
    4. Playing Wildstar
    5. Playing Super Mario World 3D and Zelda: Wind Waker on WiiU

Thats plenty of gaming untill WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morislayer View Post
    Spring is a week away. Go outside
    Great and constructive response. Thanks for the input!

Teso is boring, your just gonna get a taste of wat WOD will be like with no flying, i got 2 beta invites played first one, and was already bored of it for second one. Its not as good as Skyrim so dont get your hopes up. Personally having no interface seems like a bad idea to me, pretty much only appeals to hardcore players. Its alright for a solo game but not an mmorpg.
    Its like this b4 every xpac, all u got is pvp, and it allows casuals to get caught up on gear somewhat.
    Edit: I thought Teso would be good just like everyone else but its way over hyped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by black127 View Post
    Teso is boring, your just gonna get a taste of wat WOD will be like with no flying, i got 2 beta invites played first one, and was already bored of it for second one. Its not as good as Skyrim so dont get your hopes up. Personally having no interface seems like a bad idea to me, pretty much only appeals to hardcore players. Its alright for a solo game but not an mmorpg.
    Its like this b4 every xpac, all u got is pvp, and it allows casuals to get caught up on gear somewhat.
    Edit: I thought Teso would be good just like everyone else but its way over hyped.
    Thats pretty much the reason it sucks. If it would atleast be better than that shit game skyrim then it would have a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Collect the 500 unique battle pets and level them all to 25/upgrade to rare with stones
    - 20k achievement points to be had
    - Create a druid on an RP realm and explore the lore
    - Find every Archaeological artifact in the game

... and the list continues. Sometimes, you just need a break. When you come back, you find things to do

unsub
    pre order wildstar on 3-19-14
    play the 4 beta weekends while playing D3/blacklight retribution
    open beta mid may play for 2-3 weeks
    wildstar 3 day headstart for pre orders may 31st
    wildstar release june 3rd
    own for 3-6 more months in wildstar

WoD releases
    if theres any subs left consider resub

ownage

15+ Year Old Account
    Unsub and have a pause. Play other games and wait for pre-patch. Thats what I do.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!