Force of Nature Opener - [BALANCE DRUID]

Hi

I'm curious as to if there is a best way to open when using Force of Nature?

What I've been doing...

During Pull Timer (2 seconds to go) -

Use Potion

After Timer -

Cast Starfall
    Cast Wrath
    Cast both dots (to try and proc the trinkets)
    Once the trinkets proc cast Starfall again
    Cast Celestial Alignment
    Cast all three Ents
    Cast dots
    Cast Starfall

Then I go on as normal.

I'm really not sure if that's the most effieicent way to do it but I am sucking quite badly with burst compared to incarnation (I understand why that is) but I'd like to see if I'm doing something horribly wrong of it that's just the way it is?

I usually don't get the full duration of Starfall used but I'm just so desperate to get into CA and get the Ents going that maybe I'm rushing it?

I'm 6/14 Heroic and do just a shade over 310k on a single target fight like Sha. I can't link my armory but my character is called Eínsteín and I'm on Eonar-EU. Guild is Ruin.

I am a Healer/DPS player for our 10 man switching in and out as needed so I don't full time DPS and it's not the most natural role for me.

Thanks in advance for any help and advise. I'm happy to take on the feedback.

Read the guide. Your current opener is extremely bad.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2014-03-13 at 11:51 AM.

Hi Glurp

Thanks for that. I did read the guide again just to be sure but it doesn't appear to mention force of nature. It only speaks about incarnation?

Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Doing ctrl+f on the whole guide it only mentions Force of Nature 4 times in total. 3 times in a section to discuss that it's better for single target fights and once in the changelog at the bottom. Again - unless I've missed something.

EDIT, EDIT: Unless you mean that I should cast FON instead of Incarnation? but that doesn't make sense to me because casting it while buffed with CA would make the ents stronger no?
    Last edited by Einstein-Eonar; 2014-03-13 at 12:04 PM.

You don't press Incarnation, you instead press Force of Nature. Also chances are Incarnation is better DPS anyway assuming you have decent gear (550+)

Okay perfect! Thanks very much I'll give that a go.

And in my gear (571) I should also go in solar I guess?

Yes, you should be doing the Solar opener.