Deleted

A few sub rogue PvP questions.

Hey there, here are my questions

When and for what do i use premeditation exactly ?

Do i use Garrote on meeles for the debuff ?

Should i use Cloak of Shadows and vanish at the same time ?

And do i use Shadow Dance for CC'ing or for bursting ?

Pls answer and maybe some1 can give me a good sub rogue pvp guide for the opener etc

thanks !

Deleted
    u use premed > SnD before u open on someone unless u already have SnD up. Other than that its situational just think.
    yes u use garrote on meeles because it applies singularity veins or u can play with hemo glyph. u can silence DKs ,ww monks , enha shamans , retris with garrote.
    Its situational, u dont wanna cloak and vanish at the same time everytime. Just think about it man
    and u use dance for bursting and ccing. its not this or that. u need to use stuns and garrote in dance in a lot of situations. ¨¨
    peace

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by misi1006 View Post
    u use premed > SnD before u open on someone unless u already have SnD up. Other than that its situational just think.
    yes u use garrote on meeles because it applies singularity veins or u can play with hemo glyph. u can silence DKs ,ww monks , enha shamans , retris with garrote.
    Its situational, u dont wanna cloak and vanish at the same time everytime. Just think about it man
    and u use dance for bursting and ccing. its not this or that. u need to use stuns and garrote in dance in a lot of situations. ¨¨
    peace
    thanks mate

I don't normally link to the official forums, but I found this guide particularly helpful in understanding how Subtlety works.

Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979928607

10+ Year Old Account
    Premed is used for SnD just before you open.
    Many rogue prefer to use the 2 CP from cheap shot to rupture rather than open with garrote as garrote AND cheap shot will energy starve you for litte gain vs a melee.
    If you have the ability to LoS, then no don't use them at the same time, if you are going to reopen in less then 3 seconds (6 with subterfuge) then you also wouldn't cLoS.
    SD is usable for both. If your team mates need help, use for CC, if you're going for the kill then burst with it. SD + SB at the same time with trinkets can kill someone in 3-5 globals.

Deleted
    Alright thanks guys

Gotta use Shadow Dance for both. It's entirely situational, thought 90%+ of the time you'l be bursting with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you ninja cap bases? I have heard of some people going combat for the 8 second stun?

I finally geared my rogue all the way to grievous.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How do you ninja cap bases? I have heard of some people going combat for the 8 second stun?

I finally geared my rogue all the way to grievous.
    If its only 1 person guarding it then it goes like this,

You sap and then immiediatly begin capping the flag. At this rate if they dont trinket you cap flag anyway and if they do trinket hit em with blind and then cap again.

If they have a pet it most likely wont work if they know how to control their pet to attack you to stop the flag cap or a paladin since they have another CC breaker in the form of divine shield.

Combat can only get that 8s stun if there isnt DR around. Since most rogues open with cheapshot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    If its only 1 person guarding it then it goes like this,

You sap and then immiediatly begin capping the flag. At this rate if they dont trinket you cap flag anyway and if they do trinket hit em with blind and then cap again.

If they have a pet it most likely wont work if they know how to control their pet to attack you to stop the flag cap or a paladin since they have another CC breaker in the form of divine shield.

Combat can only get that 8s stun if there isnt DR around. Since most rogues open with cheapshot.
    So sap, they trinket, blind, they use there their cc breaker, Mark of death them then kidney shot then cap?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So sap, they trinket, blind, they use there their cc breaker, Mark of death them then kidney shot then cap?
    For combat you gotta use revealing strike on them first and then kidney shot to get the 8s stun. But yeah mark for death then reveal strike and kidney if you want.

Honestly though, if its just 1 person guarding a node i have no trouble bursting them down. Sub can chip off half of someones health in a subterfuge

10+ Year Old Account
    The basic opener is Pre Med > Slice and Dice > energy at 120 > Cheap Shot > Ambush > Garrote > On use trinket/Eviscerate > Marked for Death/Eviscerate

Afterwards you have to reapply Slice and Dice to five points. You don't need Rupture if you're using the Sang vein glyph or the target is affected by Garrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The basic opener is Pre Med > Slice and Dice > energy at 120 > Cheap Shot > Garrote > Ambush > On use trinket/Eviscerate > Marked for Death/Eviscerate

Afterwards you have to reapply Slice and Dice to five points. You don't need Rupture if you're using the Sang vein glyph or the target is affected by Garrote.
    Fixed that for ya. Bleed should always come first so you do more damage.

The basics:

Non-Mage: Pre Med > Slice and Dice > Wait approx 1-2 secs for energy > Cheap Shot > Rupture > Ambush > Eviscerate > Marked for Death/Eviscerate.

Mage: Pre Med > Slice and Dice > Wait approx 1-2 secs for energy > Garrote > Cheap Shot > Ambush > Eviscerate > Marked for Death/Eviscerate.