Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    implying any of you nerds would turn claudia lynx down.

Quote Originally Posted by chackalacka View Post
    Actually, most of them do not have surgery, which is why I consider them stunning

- - - Updated - - -

You dont go by looks? Then why choose the person, because if you just go by personality, then surely they would classify as a friend... I highly doubt you think they are ugly, I smell insecurity
    That sentence didn't make much sense. If I go by personality I wouldn't go out with them because they think they can ask me out on looks alone.

Well I see the OP is a big fan of Photoshop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    implying any of you nerds would turn claudia lynx down.
    few women are considered worthy in the eyes of the basement dwelling demigods, beware their judgment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanexlol View Post
    I win.
    No you don't.

And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    u could park a truck on that nose
    Looks like someone already did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think camille leblanc-bazinet, andreia brazier and Sara jean Underwood are top 3 most beautiful women, of course there's honorable mentions such as kate beckinsale and many many more which would take forever to type out.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're attracted to yellow teeth and what looks like herpes? I guess to each their own...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/I3L9d.jpg

Well... Yeah. I think you'll find that in several countries, a lot of them in fact, it's pretty usual for women to wear make-up
    If that's you... then IMO, someone w/ blue ocean blue eyes should put more emphasis on them by outlining them a bit more. Not saying put a quarter inch think border of eyeliner around them, but complete it and using maybe a light subtle color for your eye lids... idk, more eyeliner though
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Sorry but what makes you think that, Look at their faces, nothing screams natural. I'm not saying they're not pretty but it's so obvious.
    Even with taking photoshop and make-up into account, no one ages like this naturally, it's all fake! If you can't see that well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    Sorry but what makes you think that, Look at their faces, nothing screams natural. I'm not saying they're not pretty but it's so obvious.
    The photo you posted doesnt prove anything, in the before picture, her features are still the same... Aishwarya is notorious for not having surgery
    They are photoshopped perhaps, but that doesnt mean they are not natural in terms of their facial features

Claudia Lynx as a pre-teen, with same features particularly the Eyes

One of them is Aishwarya Rai, who has not had one ounce of surgery - she was once considered the most beautiful woman in the world

Another one is Zhang Xin Yu, the most shes probably had is double eye lid, which really makes little difference anyway

Another girl is named Niloofar Behboodi, who had the same features as a teen

Angelina Jolie had a slight nose job, but again, it really makes little to no difference since her eyes and lips are her main points

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    few women are considered worthy in the eyes of the basement dwelling demigods, beware their judgment
    Lol, very true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    No you don't.
    Those women are not to my taste whatsoever, but each to their own

Deleted
    , , , ,

I am interested in what others perceive as beautiful and "stunning", so post who you think are the most beautiful women, and I am talking about the face, so body is not relevant.

Mine are as follows:

You realize all those are photoshopped? *No* one has eyes that big. No one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dusselldorf View Post
    You realize all those are photoshopped? *No* one has eyes that big. No one.
    People do have Eyes that big, Generally South Asians and Middle Easterners have larger eyes

heres one of the girls as a teen

Heres another I posted, with naturally big and stunning eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The women in the pictures you posted (minus Angelina Jolie) all look like they have caked on makeup and have been tanning one too many times. Not very pretty to me.

Less is always more when it comes to makeup. And can we stop with all the fake tanning already?
    This. Most don't realize its power, and how disenchanted they've become with the female human in her most natural form. The media is a scary thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    In b4 lock by insecure female moderator xD
    Speaking of whom, I wish we'd do something about her >.<
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2014-03-14 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The women in the pictures you posted (minus Angelina Jolie) all look like they have caked on makeup and have been tanning one too many times. Not very pretty to me.

Less is always more when it comes to makeup. And can we stop with all the fake tanning already?
    None of them are tanned lol... One is Indian, 2 are middle eastern, 1 is Chinese... And they look stunning with the make up, clearly for casual use it would be too much, but I thought they used the right amount of make to really emphasis their most stand out features (eyes, lips etc)

Angelina Jolie, hands down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Great taste!
    She should stop biting her lips, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    This. Most don't realize its power, and how disenchanted they've become with the female human in her most natural form. The media is a scary thing.

Speaking of whom, I wish we'd do something about her >.<
    The girls I posted without make up look just as beautiful, only in a more innocent and natural way... You posted mostly less than average girls

Last edited by mmoca3473ffd5b; 2014-03-14 at 06:19 PM.

Physical appearance is the first trigger though when finding a partner, I struggle to see how they are unattractive since they match the conventional beauty look, so by evolutionary and biological standards, they should have (whether its strong or weak) some form of attraction
    What you see as beautiful is more of a modern concept. What society found attractive for the longest time was a voluptuous woman. None of the women in your OP could even be remotely considered voluptuous. Wide hips, large butt and breasts, etc... The signs that a woman has the energy storage to keep herself and her child alive in food shortages.

I do not believe you when you say you find them unattractive - it just does not make sense.
    Good news! It doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not. No skin off my nose if you cannot comprehend that other people have different tastes.

Op i don't know if you are trolling or not but NONE of those women look natural. They really do look extremely artificial look at all of their noses. they are unnaturally narrow, the only one's eyebrows who look even REMOTELY normal is Angelina Jolie's., not only that but a few look airbrushed, especially that last one. i feel sorry for you if that's what you think beauty is .

some celebs i think are beautiful are rooney mara, beyonce knowles, iggy azalea, and natalie portman

i am not allowed to post links so i cant show u anything