Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    I can see where blizzard is putting their time.. I just don't get it. They plan on releasing a new game, work on two other games expansion with one game covering for it and just one total team divided into smaller bits? How.. just how..

Explains the lack of content.
    Yeah, basically your subscription is (currently) funding Heroes of the Storm so Blizz can chase after that sweet sweet LoL $$$...

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    Yeah, basically your subscription is (currently) funding Heroes of the Storm so Blizz can chase after that sweet sweet LoL $$$...
    you mean just like every other game developer in the world?

money to make games doesnt just poof out of nowhere people.

and each game has its own team, sometimes people move around different teams, and some people are on multiple teams but overall the development is all separate
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    At least Blizzard is releasing games to earn its money while people just throw their money on Star Citizen so much that it reached 40 million... By doing "nothing".
    At the same time, Blizzard always worked hard to show us real content and delivered it to us.
    Last edited by mmoc768010fc85; 2014-03-14 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are they so afraid of allowing cross-realm SoO HC? I just can't see a problem about it. It'd certainly boost my activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    How many of those mounts will be available to buy with gold ? And how many will be available in Blizzard store only ?
    Hey smartypants, what's the current ratio of "store to in-game" mounts look like, hmmm?

Oh, there are ridiculously more in-game mounts in nigh every patch and tier than there are store mounts that are introduced once every two or three months?

Still feeling smug?

Anyway... If Blizzard's goal is to make the world "not inconvenient to get through without flying," I really fail to see how making a larger world, with flying, would somehow be "too convenient" if it's intended to be "convenient" in the first place. Dynamic events wont matter whether flying mounts are included or not, nor will exploring. World PvP is only marginally applicable.

Also... No idea why anybody would have any reservations about making normal SoO (or heroic for that matter) cross-realm. There's really no reason to not allow it to be in full.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-03-14 at 09:17 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Alas, unlikely. Tech limitation: pre-6.0, we actually can't make Normal x-realm without also doing so for Heroic.
    And what's wrong with making SoO heroic cross realm too?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerna View Post
    And what's wrong with making SoO heroic cross realm too?
    No first kill competition on servers anymore. That's a real thing and removing it would be a shame and piss of many players.

No new content until September. What a smart way to save WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted "Yes with restrictions": Add a soloqueue mechanic to Flex and Normal with sensible item level restrictions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Only 10 new mounts........?
    10 new mounts likely means several slightly different versions of each, like colours or attached armour/decorations. That's not so far from the norm when you think about the previous expansions. Yaks, Goats, Mushan, Dragon Turtles, Cloud Serpents, Giant Yak, Water Strider... probably forgot some from MoP launch but there's far more than 10 mounts from those archetypes I've just listed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor has roughly 10 new mounts.
    wow don't go overboard for our sakes blizzard -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I am assuming he is talking about models and not actual mounts. MoP released with ~15 or so models IIRC?
    20 models.

Deleted
    Who cares about the amount of mounts we get, as long as they are good.

Give us a brown boar, armour is a plus!

Deleted
    How are people coming to the conclusion that this post supports the idea that we'll be getting sameface? Do you really think Blizzard is going to write an artcraft on something they can't do? If we were just getting samefaces we'd get a blue post squirrelled away in the forums, not an article slapped on the front page for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    MoP had at release:

1. Armored Water Strider
    2. Normal Cloud Serpent
    3. Thundering Cloud Serpent
    4. Heavenly Cloud Serpent
    5. Astral Cloud Serpent
    6. Amber Scorpion
    7. Shado-Pan Tiger
    8. Imperial Quilen
    9. Flying Cloud
    10. Dragon Turtle (Pandaren racial mount)
    11. Armored Dragon Turtle (Pandaren speed racial mount)
    12. Crane
    13. Goat
    14. Son of Galleon (regardless of it being bugged)
    15. Geosynchronous World Spinner
    16. the other Engineering mount
    17. Jeweled Panther
    18. Pandaren Kite
    19. Yak
    20. Traveler's Yak

That doesn't even go into the color variations. WoD having 10 mounts isn't something to freak out over.

ED: forgot about the Yak

Thanks for reminding me that I still haven't got about half of those.

people from the press are smart enough.. when they said mounts, than they mean mounts and not models..

interesting that blizzard speak for two of their negative wod infos.. flying and one face option..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrugal View Post
    No first kill competition on servers anymore. That's a real thing and removing it would be a shame and piss of many players.
    That finished ages ago. Just remove the FoS.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    That finished ages ago. Just remove the FoS.
    World 1st yes, server 1st nope. There are servers still going for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the 10 new mounts include store mounts? If not I would expect 8-9 of them to be from the pay to win store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    World 1st yes, server 1st nope. There are servers still going for it.
    Those servers must be so unpopulated that they must be merged already.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1