Deleted

Make up your own Multiplayer Gameplay for Garrisons

So Blizzard stated that Garrisons will have Multiplyers functions on future patches.
    Make up your own

-Pool Party: A pool that if you stay inside for 1 min you get a one hour buff of +50 stamina
    -Library: + 50 intelect if you spend 1min reading books on the library
    -Profession Vendors: vendors that sell unique materials only available on your garrison. People on trade chat requesting /invites for your garrison to be able to buy the items.
    -Arena: Some kind of cool place to have /duels on your garrison.
    -Garrison VS Garrison: Blizz said there is no plans for this...but they'll think about it xD
    -Gym: Lift weights for 1min for +50 strenght or + 50 agility on the jump rope.
    -Master bedroom: For......RP servers, if you know what i mean.

I hope Garrisons will have crazy multiplayer stuff on the future ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Defender: You and a friend defend the garrison from invaders.

Deleted
    I want so much for my Garrison to have a Bar where people from my guild can hang out, get drunk and play mini-games xD

Deleted
    They NEED to make an hearthstone link somewhere in wow taverns.
    Like special tables that launch the game and displays you playing against a random (playable)model.

I want to see a Tower Defense style minigame using your own garrison you put down towers/traps in and around it to defend against waves.

A reward could be a mini knight :P

I would definitely like the option to attack your friends Garrisons, like Mount and Blade Warband style with all your followers. It would also like to see a Battleground employ Garrison technology, where both teams build up a base and attack/defend each other.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I would definitely like the option to attack your friends Garrisons, like Mount and Blade Warband style with all your followers. It would also like to see a Battleground employ Garrison technology, where both teams build up a base and attack/defend each other.
    This! Definitely, though on a very large scale. You've vanquished Onyxia, Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, and the Sha. You should at least get to have your own army to go along with your fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    ive had this idea too, although it could be done solo.

could have varying sizes from a small group of bandits to iron horde warbands. if you lose, some of your followers are kocked out and unable to be used for x number of hours/a day, if you win get some sort of vanity item or loot or gold
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    Ditto thought of this too.

But to make it a little more exciting. You receive word you are going to be attacked and you have the option to request the aid of your friend. If you friend accept then his followers gear up and when your Garrison is attacked he receive his queue to join you, and attacks from the rear. If you both win, you both get rewards, if you fail then you have to repair parts of your garrison.

However, if your friend doesn't help and you win then your friend gets shamed. lol A marker in his garrison showing you didn't really need his help and he is useless :P

But if you lose, then your friend has to send some of his supplies to your Garrison to repair it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ive had this idea too, although it could be done solo.

could have varying sizes from a small group of bandits to iron horde warbands. if you lose, some of your followers are kocked out and unable to be used for x number of hours/a day, if you win get some sort of vanity item or loot or gold
    Just don't have any negatives. If you win, it's the same rewards you'd get from a scenario.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted

Everquest Next is bringing Housing to a whole new level. Making Garrisons possible in the actual world!
    Omg...the technology of mmo's is improving O.O

I know this is still impossible in World of Warcraft but just imagining it...having my friends as neighbors and making my Garrison on a sweet/ cool place.
    Would be so awesome ^^

trade routes. other than that i have no idea.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toweliee View Post
    I want to see a Tower Defense style minigame using your own garrison you put down towers/traps in and around it to defend against waves.

A reward could be a mini knight :P
    That would be awesome. Like an improved version of what they did with Plants vs. Zombies, but thematically fitting for your Garrison. I'd definitely play that a lot. Tower Defense. <3