Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For a raid geared Warrior Tank, sure that's about the 'norm' but this is a cloth wearing Mage we're looking at

Mages normally hover around 22-26k HP, most i can get in a 61 point Chloromancer build is about 33k health so 81k is nice.
    Yea but were talking about tanking. You are comparing things out of line.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yea but were talking about tanking. You are comparing things out of line.
    A geared rogue tank has similar HP and they are also an avoidance based tank. Not to mention they are still fine tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    So do you plan on using staff even if the runeshard imbalance (Endurance) remains?
    Honestly, once you're that high of health, the extra endurance from the rune isn't that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Honestly, once you're that high of health, the extra endurance from the rune isn't that much.
    I get it, that same endurance is half as good at tier 2 item levels as it is at expert dungeon item level. But for those of us who aren't stacked with stones/marks, we will have to nickel and dime upgrades and, like myself, might be using 1H/OH atm.

It's not really a big deal to me, I was just asking to see if there was a reason he was using staff, and it is because it is what is given to you on the PTS (as he said).