10+ Year Old Account

Ele help! Too much hit rating :(

So I got really insanely lucky from Ordos and got 4 loot drops in 3 weeks. These were all huge upgrades. Unfortunately, they all have massive amounts of spirit on them.

My iLvl is only 545 and I'm reforging away 3334 spirit and I'm still 1.3% over the hit cap What do I do?

Does anybody else have this problem? I feel like I should go resto at this point lol

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llfat/advanced
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    Nothing you can do except switch the haste/hit gem in your helmet into a haste/stamina one. Would need a list of other gear in your bags to determine if any of them would be an upgrade over a spirit piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reebelraabel View Post
    Nothing you can do except switch the haste/hit gem in your helmet into a haste/stamina one. Would need a list of other gear in your bags to determine if any of them would be an upgrade over a spirit piece.
    That's a good idea, will do. Also, I have about 8 other pieces of gear but they have spirit on them as well. Honestly I'm not sure why all of the SoO off-pieces have spirit on them, but I guess i'll just have to deal with it lol.

Thanks for the help.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Deleted
    Get used to it. With better gear and without having the "correct"pieces drop, you always stay above hitcap - currently at 574 ilvl and 1.6% above hit.

Yeah it sucks but there's nothing you can do about it. I started at 35% hit for my elemental setup but i'm down to 20% now :>

yea, you need something like 5 piece tier, thok's ring, siegecrafter's boots, and possibly the IJ or Garrosh OH to be right around hit cap

It's annoying, but a better problem to have than having to reforge and gem hit everywhere just to get to cap. I'm in the same boat, roughly .5% or so over cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Live with it, 1.3% is barely over the cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Be lucky you aren't a draenei >.> In full heroic gear I have to run over 17%hit ;[ Some day I'll get the Siege boots(haste/Mast) and that will help a ton.

______________________________________________________________________________________
    I am Çhubathingy of <Royal Militia> on KT - 14/14H, US22nd 10m, we are recruiting all classes for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    Yeah it sucks but there's nothing you can do about it. I started at 35% hit for my elemental setup but i'm down to 20% now :>
    In the same boat, but im down to ~19ish% i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    replace two of these = tier 16 chest/gloves/helm/shoulders and you're laughing, just the other day I was at 17.5% hit and finally got the hc siegecrafter boots from coin and dropped to 15%ish.

Deleted
    A tip is to have a look at AskMrRobot.
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/illidan/trollfat
    Press the "Optimized"-button and it'll tell you how to reforge/gem to optimize for hit/haste/crit/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Trokko View Post
    A tip is to have a look at AskMrRobot.
    http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/illidan/trollfat
    Press the "Optimized"-button and it'll tell you how to reforge/gem to optimize for hit/haste/crit/whatever.
    Just make sure to set the stat weights to what you're looking for. Mastery build if you prefer mastery, haste build or balanced (default tier 16) if you like those better.

@OP sort of unrelated, you don't want to be using pure intellect gems!

go resto....
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    I imagined someone who tried to get hit capped for his overloads as well when I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    So I got really insanely lucky from Ordos and got 4 loot drops in 3 weeks. These were all huge upgrades. Unfortunately, they all have massive amounts of spirit on them.

My iLvl is only 545 and I'm reforging away 3334 spirit and I'm still 1.3% over the hit cap What do I do?

Does anybody else have this problem? I feel like I should go resto at this point lol

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llfat/advanced
    Try to hang in there until the next expansion as hit will be gone forever. lol