What movement speed increases stack in this game? -simulationcraft related

I hate to put a stop to this as I literally just posted it, but I was informed that there will/may be some changes to movement speed boosts in MoP, particularly with what will stack and what will not stack. No details about it, but I guess they didn't want me to waste a lot of time doing this, which is nice of them.

Sooo, gonna put this on hold until WoD beta comes out. Then I'll bump it or post another thread, possibly in general.

Hey everyone.

We're adding movement speed boosts into simulationcraft for WoD.

This will allow us to compare movement buffs and how good they are.

Example:

How much dps is lost from walking 45 yards to a target every 30 seconds, versus heroic leaping to that target every 30 seconds.

Is it better to use heroic leap on cooldown for dps (The bottom 2 options) or save it exclusively for movement, even if that movement is only every 2 minutes.

I'm adding in most of the specs/classes, however, as I am a warrior, I know nothing about other specs/classes.

What I need from other people

1. Are there any buffs missing? This includes ANYTHING that could possibly increase/decrease movement speed. Glyphs are one thing that I did not check so far.
    2. How does each ability work with other abilities? Does it stack? Can it be overriden? Can you even use the ability if another ability is currently being used? ***Not extremely important, as Blizzard may change this part for WoD***

I'm tracking it here:
    https://code.google.com/p/simulation...detail?id=2025

Yeah yeah, formatting is awful. Copy/paste here.

Added already:
    Boot Enchant: Implemented, but doesn't work ATM.

Warrior: Enraged speed, Charge, Heroic Leap, Intervene

Nitro Boosts: Doesn't work with Stampeding Shout.

Stampeding Roar/Stampeding Shout

To be done:
    Deathknight:
    Death's Advance, Unholy Presence

Hunter:
    Aspect of the pack, Aspect of the Cheetah 30% (Pathfinding), Disengage "Backwards" teleport. Posthaste increases 60% movement speed after disengage.
    Blink Strikes -- Pet Teleport

Paladin:
    Pursuit of Justice, Quickening: 8/15%, Long Arm of the Law, Speed of Light

Priest:
    Body and Soul, Leap of Faith, Inner Will, Angelic Feather

Druid:
    Feral Swiftness: 15%/30%, Cat/Travel Form 40%, Dash 50/60/70, "Shapeshift movement speed" 15%, Displacer Beast-Teleport+50%, Wild Charge ("Intervene"),

Shaman Ghost Wolf:
    30%, with Glyph 35%, Spiritwalk (enhance)

Mage:
    Blazing Speed: 5%/10% chance after being hit for 50% for 8 sec
    Blink/Improved Blink: 35%/70% for 3 sec after blink
    Glyph of Invisibility: 40% while invisible
    Possible issue: How to deal with Rune of Power

Rogue:
    Sprint 70%, Burst of Speed 70%,
    Fleet Footed (15%) - Does not stack with anything except nightstalker for some reason.
    Shadowstep: Teleport + 70% movement speed
    Cloak and dagger: Weird teleport that works with ambush, garrote, cheap shot. Does it work with Shadow Dance?
    Nightstalker: 20% while stealthed
    Killing Spree: Teleport

Monk:
    Roll (Teleport with 2 charges), Stance of the Fierce Tiger, Spinning Crane Kick (-30%), Transcendence (Warlock teleport?), Flying Serpent Kick
    Swiftness Potion: 50%, Celerity, Chi Torpedo, Momentum, Tiger's Lust

Warlock:
    Burning Rush, Teleport, Portal

Worgen: Darkflight, does not stack with burning rush (Warlock) or Burst of Speed (Rogue.) 40%
    Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.
    Last edited by CollisionTD; 2014-03-17 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Rogue, Cloak and Dagger does NOT work with Shadow Dance.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can comment on some things. For Instance, Inner Will doesn't stack with boot enchants and will only give you 2% more movement speed (from 108% to 110%).

Also, some of these things seem to be quite outdated. For instance Blazing Speed is an ability you have to activate. Improved Blink has been removed.

Cloak and Dagger does not work during Shadow Dance and both Roll and Flying Serpent Kick actually increase your movement speed and stack with the movement speed boost Windwalker Monks have. A WW Monks roll will roll further than a MW monks for instance. Transcendence requires the monk to stand still for 0.5 seconds in order toe teleport and soulburn lock port gives them a 50% movement speed buff.

There are also two blink glyphs for mages which allows the mage to blink 8 yd further and blink twice like roll. Should also take into consideration the rocket boosts. I believe Burst of Speed and the rocket boosts stack, giving a HUGE speed boost.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Deathknight:
    Death's Advance, Unholy Presence
    For deathknights, DA passive and the active both stack with Unholy Presence.
    DA also stacks with Boot movement speed enchant when used in Frost/Blood Presence.
    Unholy Presence and the Boot enchant do not stack.

Here are all the various numbers from the character sheet tooltip in the various conditions.

Unholy Presence = 115% movement speed
    Unholy Presence+Boot Enchant = 115% movement speed
    Unholy Presence+DA Active = 149% movement speed
    Unholy Presence+DA Passive = 126% movement speed

Frost/Blood Presence = 100% movement speed aka no speed boost
    Frost/Blood Presence+Boot Enchant = 108% movement speed
    Frost/Blood Presence+Boot Enchant+DA Active = 140% movement speed
    Frost/Blood Presence+Boot Enchant+DA Passive = 119% movement speed

Frost/Blood Presence+DA Active = 130% movement speed
    Frost/Blood Presence+DA Passive = 110% movement speed

Its been a long time since I was worgen at the very start of cata, but i think both Unholy Presence and Deaths Advance stack with darkflight.
    A olde EJ guide from 5.2 is quoting:
    Unholy Presence + Death's Advance passive + Darkflight (Worgen Racial) | 161%
    http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...thunderstruck/

I'd strongly recommend posting this in General Discussion, Collison. You'll get a lot more posts from other classes.

One for Warlocks, comparing the DPS loss/gain from using Demon Leap to get in range of a target compared to saving the Fury and running into range and using that Fury to DPS instead.

E: Another interesting thing to consider may be the DPS loss/gain of using Heroic Leap to close a gap every 2 minutes when you have Stampeding Roar. Also, Heroic Leaping into Charge range vs running into Charge range.
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-03-17 at 03:15 AM.

Deleted
    For the bottom 2 you mention, that you use hc leap to dps. Shouldnt there be a middle ground if you need to move every 2min only or more? As in you can hc leap for dps during 2-3times then keep last one for movement?

Also any kind of dps boost to war doesnt let you use nitro boots (stamp.shout, glypled priest shield, that feather thing also they place on the ground etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Also any kind of dps boost to war doesnt let you use nitro boots (stamp.shout, glypled priest shield, that feather thing also they place on the ground etc).
    Which is why you should have a cancelaura macro for those speedbuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    For the bottom 2 you mention, that you use hc leap to dps. Shouldnt there be a middle ground if you need to move every 2min only or more? As in you can hc leap for dps during 2-3times then keep last one for movement?

It's just an example of how adding this to simcraft can help. I didn't run all possible situations.

Also, I hate to put a stop to this as I literally just posted it, but I was informed that there will/may be some changes to movement speed boosts in MoP, particularly with what will stack and what will not stack. No details about it, but I guess they didn't want me to waste a lot of time doing this, which is nice of them.

Sooo, gonna put this on hold until WoD beta comes out. Then I'll bump it or post another thread, possibly in general.

Probably irrelevant for the due purposes, but warrior 4pc PvP bonus set stacks with Nitro Boosts.