Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question dwarf best all around warrior race?

is that pretty much the new concensus?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

The new Stoneform is pretty much Cloak of Shadows on steroids (with a longer CD) and the increased critical strike damage bonus passive is really nice.

But, we all know that the beards are what really make dwarfs the best warrior race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    But, we all know that the beards are what really make dwarfs the best warrior race.
    A dwarf's beard can wield the Light.
    A dwarf's beard is the source of the dwarf's strength. Once it's cut, the dwarf dies.
    A dwarf's beard is where you keep ammo for your ranged weapon.
    A dwarf's beard inspires fear and respect in savage beasts. That's why you can Tame Beasts.
    A dwarf's beard can absorb diseases and turn them into additional strength.
    A dwarf's beard is immortal. Even if it's cut, it finds a new host.

Well... Dwarves are best at EVERYTHING! They are the master race! Just look at their beards. Proof.

On a serious note... I'd imagine dwarves to be one of the best, if not the best, race for any DPS spec that involves high crit chances (along with Tauren). The new stoneform would definitely help in PvP. PvE it generally just saves your healers a bit of time/mana, most debuffs that are fairly significant (think a stacking bleed on the tank) don't clear with stoneform anyways. Is really nice though for fights with long lasting bleeds though, like protectors or that one undead guy from Karazahn (can't believe I forgot his name....).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Well... Dwarves are best at EVERYTHING! They are the master race! Just look at their beards. Proof.

On a serious note... I'd imagine dwarves to be one of the best, if not the best, race for any DPS spec that involves high crit chances (along with Tauren). The new stoneform would definitely help in PvP. PvE it generally just saves your healers a bit of time/mana, most debuffs that are fairly significant (think a stacking bleed on the tank) don't clear with stoneform anyways. Is really nice though for fights with long lasting bleeds though, like protectors or that one undead guy from Karazahn (can't believe I forgot his name....).
    Moroes! my god i love his personality in The Last Guardian....

Nope gnomes. Warriors with a 1 min root break and some extra rage are the best warriors.

Edit : this is for PvP

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    Those values are so close that RNG will be a bigger factor, especially if we are talking about RNG based racials such as Dwarves. You can pick anything you want, so ideally pick a race for utility rather than the less than 1% increase in damage.

So races like dwarves, humans and gnomes could be awesome picks because their racials have uses in PVE, and really great uses for PVP.
    Chronomancer Club

Draenei will be the best race because you'll then be defending Karabor as a Draenei.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Well... Dwarves are best at EVERYTHING!
    Not everything.

On topic: the current dwarf bonuses make them very attractive,yes, but "best overall" is a hard sell. The Human Spirit, combined with EMFH, looks very solid in PvP and PvE. Tuaren and Draeni tanks also look potent. Hell even Belfs and Gnomes are looking useful, and wow, I can't believe I just typed that sentence with a straight face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hell even Belfs and Gnomes are looking useful, and wow, I can't believe I just typed that sentence with a straight face.
    I just threw up a little.

But in all honesty, it just goes to show that they're trying to balance races out more since so many are viable choices now.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

Dwarf is by far the coolest looking warrior. They rule

Dwarf for alliance and Tauren for horde. I have so much respect for people that have warriors of those two races!

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless28 View Post
    Dwarf for alliance and Tauren for horde. I have so much respect for people that have warriors of those two races!
    This x10000000. My main has been a Dwarf warrior since Classic WoW and will continue to be my main when I come back for WoD. Personally, I've just always played a Dwarf because they're awesome. I didn't even know or care about racial abilities when I rolled him.

And yeah, Tauren is the only Horde race I care to play. They are awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Also, you have the most awesome avatar/sig combination on the Internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    A dwarf's beard can wield the Light.
    A dwarf's beard is the source of the dwarf's strength. Once it's cut, the dwarf dies.
    A dwarf's beard is where you keep ammo for your ranged weapon.
    A dwarf's beard inspires fear and respect in savage beasts. That's why you can Tame Beasts.
    A dwarf's beard can absorb diseases and turn them into additional strength.
    A dwarf's beard is immortal. Even if it's cut, it finds a new host.
    Fucking epic truth right there.