Question Which class is most channel or instant cast healer (hinted) for\after patch 6.0?

Like there some changes where things don't have instant cast anymore.
    So I guess classes like Priest will be more casting.

While Monks have a lot of channel\instant cast while channel, will that change as well?

And there are Druids, a lot of instant cast and quick casts.

I just wonder if Blizzard plan is to make all classes, Monks, Druids, feel like a Priest that caaaast..caast and cast.. Not that it's bad, just feels the same, kinda!?

I'm pretty sure the various healers will still have most of their toolset the same, with the exception that instant casts will now be 1.5 second, which is the same time it takes to cast an instant cast. (because of GCD)
    They wont suddenly have long casts like priests or shamans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Look, this is like you've infinititenth post like this so let's just go ahead and get this off my chest before answering your question:

If you read this forum, check MMOC's front page, and occasionally look at tweet, you know just as much as the rest of us. Making posts saying "do we know new things?!" every day isn't getting you anywhere.

On to the question though: Monks are being pushed towards more channeling and even getting a "chain heal" talent for their channel. Their "flash heal" (which is instant cast on the target you're channeling at) is getting buffed and no other healing class uses channels for non-CDs.

Other than that, we don't know anything new.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on what we know currently, Druids are still the queens of jumping around and spinning while healing. They'll be slowed down a bit for things like Wild Growth (seriously? cast-time WG? ugh Blizzard. ugh.) but mostly business-as-usual.

Everyone else is getting taken down a serious peg, though.

Trust me, EM/Surging being instant during Soothing is not a mobility tool or anything close. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Based on what we know currently, Druids are still the queens of jumping around and spinning while healing. They'll be slowed down a bit for things like Wild Growth (seriously? cast-time WG? ugh Blizzard. ugh.) but mostly business-as-usual.

Everyone else is getting taken down a serious peg, though.

Trust me, EM/Surging being instant during Soothing is not a mobility tool or anything close. >.<
    Personally always enjoyed EM/Surging being instant while using Soothing Mists, but yeah, Druid's will still be number one with instant casts, while on the other side of the spectrum we have Holy Paladins and Restoration Shaman with almost no instant casts. Holy Priests seem to be closer to Holy Paladins and Restoration Shaman, but Discipline Priests and Mistweavers seem closer to Restoration Druid's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I love how MW plays, just saying that stopping to channel Soothing to make something instant should not be imagined as an "on the go" tactic since it takes about as long as actually casting something.

With Uplift going to cast-time and Surging becoming an important tool (implied by @CT) and Fistweaving being hardcore neutered and SCK being firmly repositioned as an "expensive" non-smart AoE heal, I'm conceiving MW mobility as going way down in WoD based on what we know.

I wouldnt miss uplift being not instant if we could move while channeling soo
    Chronomancer Club

15+ Year Old Account
    I am really dreading all the healing changes. Been leveling up a boomkin/resto druid and I love being able to heal on the move and not having to worry about hard casting spells for the most part. It's liberating and fun. But you know blizzard. Can't have fun, now can we?