Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    How can you know how to play your class if you've never been above 1500?

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I am GOD, bow before my might.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    You can be very experienced and skilled in duels but lousy in arena.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    You can be very experienced and skilled in duels but lousy in arena.
    1500 is not lousy it's just bad. Bad to the point of not knowing half of your spells/abilities.

Deleted
    My feral got the weapon today, and with 5 other prideful pieces (total 534 ilvl) here's what I saw from several bgs played

Highest crit on plate: 93K ferocious bite (warr in battle stance)
    Highest crit on leather: about 100K ferocious bite on some WW monk
    Highest crit on cloth: 105K ravage on a lock, but I'm sure it can go up to 120K if I set up a good FB with TF and trinket

Rip/rake crit for 40-45K max if applied with tiger's fury during a trinket proc (550 ilvl proc trinket used)

I think it's pretty good for a melee, the weapon made a dramatic difference

My mage did 20million damage in an RBG last night. Our Frost DK did 23Million for reference. Both have prideful weapon. I didnt have my offhand yet.

I was living bomb
    and I had the splitting ice glyph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Mages and Warriors with Prideful weapons are officially retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    my 529 elemental shaman with 12500 mastery steamrolls battlegrounds and I can't wait for full 550 gear. it is gonna be sick!

having a 65% chance to deal 75% more damage with your main spells is simply insane.

get flame shock up and running on 3-4 targets and you will get so many instant lava bursts out that you can literally three-shot in arenas in 529 gear.

stack mastery on a 550 ilvl elemental shaman and you ll deal insane damage.
    After playing a shadow priest, getting my head pounded in by warriors and rogues, I have since rerolled to ele shaman and my god, when you get chain procs of lava burst the damage is just unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Took back to back 120k and 137k obliterates from a frost DK. Luckily they die if you look at them wrong, but still, lot of damage for no set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    In that particular situation when he wtf killed me
    If this ret manhandled you so bad, how did you not get his name/server and armory him to see how he was set up? If any class every completely destroys me during a 1v1 encounter, you bet your ass I get his name from the combat logs and look him up real quick while I'm rezing so I know what I'm up against the next time I see that guy! I am curious to know who this amazing ret was only because I have not seen any myself so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Boramir View Post
    If this ret manhandled you so bad, how did you not get his name/server and armory him to see how he was set up? If any class every completely destroys me during a 1v1 encounter, you bet your ass I get his name from the combat logs and look him up real quick while I'm rezing so I know what I'm up against the next time I see that guy! I am curious to know who this amazing ret was only because I have not seen any myself so far.
    I did and there was nothing special. So beats me. Can't remember the name correctly, and can't check armory at work, so I'll try to remember in the evening.

Everything deals good damage... with their weapon. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    1500 is not lousy it's just bad. Bad to the point of not knowing half of your spells/abilities.
    Anything over 1200 is actually above average as far as ratings go. Most players don't even reach that.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Herp, partners don't matter in pvp, derp.

Good lord, mate. You still have nothing better to do than be ignorant on MMO-C?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    Herp, partners don't matter in pvp, derp.

Good lord, mate. You still have nothing better to do than be ignorant on MMO-C?
    Do you always blame your lack of skill on someone else?
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2014-03-22 at 02:03 PM.

Sounds to me like the ret is a good player fighting a lower skilled rogue player. Been playing a rogue for a while myself, I don't really have issues with plds at all. Being you where carrying the flag and didn't have yourself in stealth was a major advantage for the pld. Still, I got to stay BoS > plds tool set.

The real issue here is going to be Ele, Wars and Rogues. Rogues in full prideful are going to shit on any class in an opener. Mark my words.
    Last edited by Miko; 2014-03-22 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    yep, that depends on the play style. if you prefer running around spamming lightning bolts 24/7 then stacking haste will do for you. personally I prefer dotting as many targets as possible with flame shock to cast around 5 instant lava bursts in a row, hitting for 100k (with trinket procs) each, with a over 55% chance (in 529 gear) to deal 75% more damage, resulting in 650k-725k burst in 5-6 seconds. yep, that's what I like best. mastery <3
    Just gotta love spell reflect eh lol
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    most i've hit with my prideful weapon on my warrior was 117k slam

pre resil buff in season 14 I've been on the receiving end of 130k+ slams.