Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fly spray View Post
    Without is fine i find, takes a lil longer i guess but they still melt,, BUT if i use Dark Soul with trink and herbalism thing and maybe a proc or 2 then nothing can stay alive for more than a few blinks of an eye, except maybe holy palas and there dispels and bubbles lol they take ages to kill and i try to avoid trying and wasting my time on them. I'm set up with as much haste as i can get with GoSac and it feels mega atm.

But things i used to have real trouble with like Warriors and Dks seem to not cause me much grief atm and i dispatch them rather efficiently. Although until everyone is fully prideful geared noone knows how things will pan out i guess. Warriors and Dks will probly end up shitting on everyone else as usual probably lol.
    Warlocks must be reaching a nice haste breakpoint this season then with the prideful gear. I been noticing aff locks able to easily kill warriors through their second wind recently.

Locks for sure, I'm not playing one myself, but locks are pretty much the only class I'm struggling against at the moment. Their damage equals massive noodles. You better be sure to kill them before you run out of CC options, otherwise you're doomed

I'm still playing Destro. I tried Aff once, still dying like crazy and still can't kill. I've had afflocks do that to me too, they tickle. However, I'm not sure if reforging to haste would actually improve its performance. Seeing I reforged all the mastery and is lazy to reforge to haste and back.

However, GrimSac Destro warlocks are very hard to kill and the resurgence of this spec is interesting. I still carry my Shivarra because of its extra control, but GrimSac + Shadow Bulwark is one of the most annoying things I have ever seen from a powerful DPS. In that moment, you pretty much have like Shieldwall or a bear druid, albeit short, but dangerous especially if you got CCed to hell and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    On my ret i kinda want to cry every time i do TV, but i hope that will get better with the gear, also, battle fattigue is a real issue, there is no chance in hell to survive when i cant heal myself or others for any significant healing.
    You are probably doing it wrong. I have an ilevel 527 rogue, with 3 main prideful pieces, and I met a ret yesterday who literally killed me in 5 seconds. 100-0 with me using evasion, he wasn't even in melee range half the time. It was stupid. He had 24-1 KD, that one death was me when I managed to jump him at half HP and pop all my cds and still he almost killed me. I really don't want to know what will happen when that guy gets his prideful weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    You are probably doing it wrong. I have an ilevel 527 rogue, with 3 main prideful pieces, and I met a ret yesterday who literally killed me in 5 seconds. 100-0 with me using evasion, he wasn't even in melee range half the time. It was stupid. He had 24-1 KD, that one death was me when I managed to jump him at half HP and pop all my cds and still he almost killed me. I really don't want to know what will happen when that guy gets his prideful weapon.
    Thats what we call cooldowns, outside those cooldowns the paladin is nigh worthless. Counter those cooldowns with cc/any of your defensives and you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Met a Frost DK in a RBG last night with 550 weapon and 2 550 damage trinkets. Hurt a lot.
    Sorry, but that's impossible. You can not have Prideful weapons yet as that will unlock next week if you capped every week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erke View Post
    Thats what we call cooldowns, outside those cooldowns the paladin is nigh worthless. Counter those cooldowns with cc/any of your defensives and you're set.
    You mean use stuns against the free human trinket or the stun removal spell, or that lol4second disarm, which even with me having 5 percent expertise gets parried ALL the frikken time. No. Bad rets are easy, average rets are fucking... recking machines.

No rogue could go and kill someone with any cds up in a few seconds.

Sorry, but that's impossible. You can not have Prideful weapons yet as that will unlock next week if you capped every week.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean use stuns against the free human trinket or the stun removal spell, or that lol4second disarm, which even with me having 5 percent expertise gets parried ALL the frikken time. No. Bad rets are easy, average rets are fucking... recking machines.

No rogue could go and kill someone with any cds up in a few seconds.
    Prideful weapons were already available this week. I don't know where you've been. It's called getting a higher cap.

Struggling against a paladin as a rogue means you're doing it wrong. You should be able to 100-0 him in an opener unless he blows cooldowns (plural unless he pops divine shield or hand of protection). Rogue damage is absolutely insane and scales tremendously with gear unlike ret paladins who rely solely on cooldowns.
    Last edited by Common Sense; 2014-03-17 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    Care to elaborate Mr. 92 posts troll?

Care to elaborate Mr. 92 posts troll?
    How does my post number make me a troll? I edited my post btw. I also know how both classes play. You might want to verify your own statements before calling people trolls. I mean who the hell doesn't know about raising their cap to get pvp gear sooner lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    How does my post number make me a troll? I edited my post btw. I also know how both classes play. You might want to verify your own statements before calling people trolls. I mean who the hell doesn't know about raising their cap to get pvp gear sooner lol.
    Random bg noobs can be killed like that, and bed rets also. In arena there were multiple times I killed a ret because he 'forgot' to bubble.

Really I have never seen something like what this ret did. It's like nothing I did stopped him. Whenever I saw him he had at least wings going, I never saw him without it and I saw him a lot.

As far as I know, the conquest cap is 2200. So far there were 3 resets which is 6600 points, meaning next reset you can go up to 8800 conquest and if you saved up buy the weapon.
    The paladin I was talking about had no prideful weapon.

Edit: Ok, apparently you can increase this cap much higher depending on rating as common sense said. (there is actually no indication of this in game at all or I might be blind) I didn't know cause I only started playing pvp more seriously this season I was only random noobing and playing pve. I was planning to start pushing my rating after I get my double prideful daggers next week. (only played to cap so far)
    Last edited by Raqubor; 2014-03-17 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I cap weekly at a lower 2's rating and I'll have my weapons next week. I imagine anyone doing well would have already crossed the 7,250 threshold.
    If you only cap 2's (I create an oQueue group as a resto shaman), you need precisely 50 conquest from a RGB to get your weapons next reset.

When/how do you raise your cap above 2200? I have no idea when highly rated people can do that, just got into the arena this season. Is it based on your rating ?
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2014-03-17 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    On topic

My feral is currently 531 with 4 prideful pieces and damage feels rather good. Getting all 3 bleeds on somebody in the opener usually kills them if they get no help. With weapon coming in 2 days, it will only get better - i expect 100k ravages and ferocious bites (as they are at about 70-80k currently).

Not the best spec, but definitely a lot of fun for duels, 1v2s, random bgs and casual 2s with another dps

Why the fuck would you fight a ret that's popped his cds? Everyone knows to step the hell back they are a rape train with their cds.

As for rogue vs ret really simple fight. Force bubble and it's gg. When he pops his cds cloak and vanish then wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Why the fuck would you fight a ret that's popped his cds? Everyone knows to step the hell back they are a rape train with their cds.

As for rogue vs ret really simple fight. Force bubble and it's gg. When he pops his cds cloak and vanish then wait it out.
    Indeed, but if you are pulling time in WSG carrying the flag ... you can't vanish.

On topic: I remembered I didn't actually answer the question -
    So yeah I think all the classes can dish out good damage, but of course some are burstier than others.
    Most people though don't like using their cds. They say they will leave it for when they need it and end up pooping offensive cds when they are getting their faces smashed and at that point its useless. Be more pushy, don't be afraid, go in a fight with the will to win, and use your cds.
    Next step will be to use it when it's best needed.

Practice practice practice.

Actually the rank 1 rbg team had their weapons week 2. 3700 Conq cap lol. And to the guy saying its impossible to get weapons before this week. Thanks for letting us know youve never been above, what is it? 1500+? To get a higher cap lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egzis View Post
    I swear, if vanilla was released right now with updated graphics, it would be the laughing stock of the decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This whole thread explains in a pretty nice manner how can Beliebers exist.

Deleted
    May have been boosted 90´s or something else, but I have been destroying 3-5 players at a time with UH DK

10+ Year Old Account
    I went 30-0 on my destro lock in a random earlier, but it's still hard to get kills on anything in rbgs. You can have team fights for 10 min without anything dying, resil op.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, but if you are pulling time in WSG carrying the flag ... you can't vanish.
    Ugh. This is the typical nonsense you get from boosted 90s. Your disarm, kidney, garrote, cheap shot, blind + sap etc etc can be used a lot more often than his wings. Plus you can burst of speed and he can't even touch you.

It's the end of an xpac. So it's usually melee > caster.
    Get a Human Warrior with 2 offensive Trinkets an enjoy your kills. Especially with all the undergeared, boosted 90s atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I went 30-0 on my destro lock in a random earlier, but it's still hard to get kills on anything in rbgs. You can have team fights for 10 min without anything dying, resil op.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh. This is the typical nonsense you get from boosted 90s. Your disarm, kidney, garrote, cheap shot, blind + sap etc etc can be used a lot more often than his wings. Plus you can burst of speed and he can't even touch you.
    You are funny. I have been maining my rogue since Cata, I have played through the terrible times of 5.0 5.1 without a flinch. I know how to play my class, I already wrote down my PoV and my gear. You can keep trolling but this one player was something else nothing effected this mofo. All other shitty paladins go and beg me for mercy, but this guy to put it so you can understand: #rekt the battleground.

In that particular situation when he wtf killed me, I had my trinket on CD. I saw him come so I blinded him and used BoS. He immediately trinketed, slowed me appeared in front of me and killed me in 4 seconds without being in fucking melee range. This is not me being delusional. I'm not whining about paladins it's just that one guy, fucking I don't know what that was.

You are funny. I have been maining my rogue since Cata, I have played through the terrible times of 5.0 5.1 without a flinch. I know how to play my class, I already wrote down my PoV and my gear. You can keep trolling but this one player was something else nothing effected this mofo. All other shitty paladins go and beg me for mercy, but this guy to put it so you can understand: #rekt the battleground.

In that particular situation when he wtf killed me, I had my trinket on CD. I saw him come so I blinded him and used BoS. He immediately trinketed, slowed me appeared in front of me and killed me in 4 seconds without being in fucking melee range. This is not me being delusional. I'm not whining about paladins it's just that one guy, fucking I don't know what that was.
    I think i know the pally you are talking about. This paladin was pretty good at kiting even BoS rogues. Its like he knew everything i was gonna do before i even did it.

He probably duels alot and pretty much learned all about rogues :S