10+ Year Old Account

Post Leveling a Priest through Pandaria, need help!

So I'm trying to get my Priest up, 87 at the moment. I can't seem to DPS for crap, I try to pull like 3-4 mobs and then just mind sear, but I die quicker then they do. Is there a quicker way to get through these quests? Dotting every target with 3 dots each is extremely tedious.

take this build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pX=|yo
    pull 5 at a time. Use tendrils. VT one mob then SW: Pain the rest. Bender(pop fiend then fade ftw), guise, and feathers are for convience/derping. mind sear replaces mind flay unless you need the speed boost. Make sure to main target casters first with DP and VT to minimize damage taken.

If you don't like multi-doting, you may have picked the wrong class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    If you don't like multi-doting, you may have picked the wrong class.
    I have a feeling you're right. I do like healing as a priest though, very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaze41 View Post
    I have a feeling you're right. I do like healing as a priest though, very fun.
    I will say that Dread Wastes kicked my ass as a SPriest. Every other class was cake, but as Shadow I had a tough time. The only answer was to limit my pulls when my CD's (Void Tendrals, SFiend) were off-cd. Also the Weakened Soul glyph helps.

Just learn to use PWS, VE and renew (as crappy as it is) and you should have no problems. Currently leveling an undead priest myself @lvl 88. DI + DoT everything + pop VE = Immortality.