Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

WoD Expansion for 22.99 EUR or 31.97 USD / paypal exclusive promotion

Hello guys and gals,

I don't post here too much, but I figured that this is a great deal and it's only up for roughly another 24 hours so don't miss out.
    I'm sure many of you are familiar with www.g2a.com, but some might not be.

Currently there is a paypal promotion running where you can pre-order WoD among other things (like Watch Dogs for 36.14 USD and more). The key will be sent to you 2 days before the game releases to your paypal e-mail address, which you can then add to your battle net account to upgrade it to a WoD account.

But even if you don't have a paypal account G2A has WoD on regular sale for 23.90 which still beats the blizzard store by miles.

As for G2A's credibility, let me be testimony here I've bought the following games off them and never had the slightest problem with my key delivery (including pre-orders).
    Thief Pre-order: 18,99 EUR x2 (for me and a friend)
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: 7,90 EUR
    Darksiders: 3,90 EUR
    Incredible Adventures of Van Hesling (complete pack): 5,90 EUR
    Hard Reset: 4,90 EUR

Hope this makes the anger about the 50 EUR expansion pack a little less aggravating

Mod Edit: Links replaced with non referral links.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2014-03-16 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    I already pre-ordered it from g2a on the day it was available. Rather save 20€ than get a boost that I don't really need.

Are those refferal links?

Also, please be aware that most digital purchases outside Blizz does not include the character boost.

EDIT: Apparantly the g2a version does include it. My bad.
    Last edited by Reavyn; 2014-03-16 at 02:26 PM.

Doesn't the expansion pretty much include the boost, no matter what? ^_-

Deleted
    Impossibru?! How ?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Doesn't the expansion pretty much include the boost, no matter what? ^_-
    Yeah but you have to wait til release then.

Quote Originally Posted by Reavyn View Post
    Are those refferal links?

Also, please be aware that most digital purchases outside Blizz does not include the character boost.
    They are referral links and will end up being removed.

As far as I am aware every copy of WOD receives a boost but Blizzard are the only ones that allow you to boost your character now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reavyn View Post
    "Our version includes the pre-release lvl 90 character boost. This feature will become available once you activate the expansion".

So basically the boost will be available once you add the game code on your battle.net account (which you will get 2 days before release), so I agree this might be a bit of a downside for someone who might want the lvl 90 boost now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Yeah but you have to wait til release then.

Won't have a lot of use out of it until release anyway. Gearing up included, because most gear will be obsolete compared to WoD quest gear, except for.. say.. the Garrosh heirloom weapons that scale.

Plus, for me, it isn't that bad. I'll probably stop playing until 6.1 to protest the no-flying. I won't play WoD at all, if it's true that they wanna go ahead and remove flying in general. By the time 6.1 rolls around, though, I probably won't buy from here.. but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by godded View Post
    "Our version includes the pre-release lvl 90 character boost. This feature will become available once you activate the expansion".

So basically the boost will be available once you add the game code on your battle.net account (which you will get 2 days before release), so I agree this might be a bit of a downside for someone who might want the lvl 90 boost now.
    Yeah, edited my post to reflect that.

For anyone who is interested, use https://www.g2a.com/world-of-warcraf...er-global.html and don't use his trap ref links (or just google it yourself if you don't trust me either ).

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how can ppl pre order now? only coz of free 90 boost?! no release date! no skill list changes and a char models which we havent seen for good. need that info and then i order...but no pre order for sure. char boost? i have all my guys lvls 90

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Won't have a lot of use out of it until release anyway. Gearing up included, because most gear will be obsolete compared to WoD quest gear, except for.. say.. the Garrosh heirloom weapons that scale.

Plus, for me, it isn't that bad. I'll probably stop playing until 6.1 to protest the no-flying. I won't play WoD at all, if it's true that they wanna go ahead and remove flying in general. By the time 6.1 rolls around, though, I probably won't buy from here.. but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
    I'm gonna take a break til 6.0 and I don't need the boost anyway, but I want the CE so I'm just gonna order it once the expansion is out, no need for me to pre-order. I don't mind the no flying thing at all, flying makes the world seem smaller, I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Whats so bad in using his referral link? I wouldn't know about it if he didnt post here anyway =/

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    how can ppl pre order now? only coz of free 90 boost?! no release date! no skill list changes and a char models which we havent seen for good. need that info and then i order...but no pre order for sure. char boost? i have all my guys lvls 90
    I don't know, for me it's just a piece of mind. Won't have to bother with it until then and just like with the season pass I know I'm gonna be playing it. So no harm done.
    "Warlords of Draenor is expected to release on or before 12/20/2014, with a fall release expected."

My personal guess would be the 24th of Nov. 10 year anniversary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    That's not the point if you know you already going to play it no matter what the reason is your only paying 22.99 EUR or 31.97 USD instead of 50$

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah well I ordered it. Thanks to Youtube revenue I got myself a free expansion..
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    That's not the point if you know you already going to play it no matter what the reason is your only paying 22.99 EUR or 31.97 USD instead of 50$
    Spot on and what do you need a lvl 90 boost for now anyway.
    I personally have prepared a lvl 61 with Engineering 1/600 and Blacksmithing 1/600 which I will probably use my boost on once I get it. Cause "legacy characters" (chars over 60) get a free boost to the professions (600/600) once you use a boost on them.

just an FYI, as far as i know, you can still pay with other methods on G2A. I personally don't use PayPall, but I'm always able to pay for games etc with my iDEAL. This doesn't apply for the weekly sale tho ( I thought it did, but just checked it, and it doesn't )
    Last edited by mitbrandir; 2014-03-16 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    If stuff is that cheap, where's the catch?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I'm gonna take a break til 6.0 and I don't need the boost anyway, but I want the CE so I'm just gonna order it once the expansion is out, no need for me to pre-order. I don't mind the no flying thing at all, flying makes the world seem smaller, I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Don't agree with your idea on no flying, but I agree with the fact that a boost now or with release isn't really a big difference. Will buy cheap expansion after 6.1 release and then pay 15 more for Digital Deluxe.