Thread: Wrathions Hoard

10+ Year Old Account

Wrathions Hoard

Was just wondering if anybody else noticed the shiny glinting on the now broken chest where Wrathion once made his home in the Veiled Star,i've yet to find out what was in the chest and now i have just received my Legendary Cloak i noticed it was broke,looked around the internet but nobody mentioned this shiny glinting near the guards foot. Anybody have a clue what it might be or is?

Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-03-16 at 07:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of loot Wrathion has acquired over the years. Lots of loot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    You should practise using thumbnails.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A lot of loot Wrathion has acquired over the years. Lots of loot.
    Which couldn't have been much since he is two ^^

Hmm maybe Kairoz borrowed something, to bust Garrosh out.

I've not obtained the cloak myself, but I'm thinking the idea is your cloak - or whatever it's used to create it - was inside that chest.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I've not obtained the cloak myself, but I'm thinking the idea is your cloak - or whatever it's used to create it - was inside that chest.
    Not so sure about the Cloak, but there was definitely something worthwhile in there. If you remember, the Cloak is made from just simple materials but then blessed by the Celestials to give it power. It's then blessed further by defeating the Celestials. Unless he kept a sewing kit and some special thread, it's likely not to do with the creation of the cloak.

I'd have bet it was something to do with either the Black Dragonflight (Or others) or a relic from Pandaria that he's come across before we arrived on Pandaria. Remember that we arrive there days and weeks after Pandaria was first discovered, Wrathion had his own agenda and could've made much better time than we did. Either way it's a plot hole that was either overlooked as the contents of the chest were never alluded to, even for Rogues with the Daggers, during the quest line and it's guardian never divulged any information. I'd expect it to be picked up if Blizzard ever run out of threads to weave an expansion out of.

didnt you originally get breath of the black prince or whatever out of that back in beta?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

perhaps he is holding the heart of deathwing unless he really did turn into pixy dust. But if he has it just like when we took Malagos he is the only dragon with the power of the aspects left. And perhaps he was looking for a way to purify it in pandaria. At least that would make a good story set up for later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its simple - he ate all that was inside this chest. So now, when we kill him, we can pull epic items out of his ass !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    perhaps he is holding the heart of deathwing unless he really did turn into pixy dust. But if he has it just like when we took Malagos he is the only dragon with the power of the aspects left. And perhaps he was looking for a way to purify it in pandaria. At least that would make a good story set up for later.
    He could take it to the pools in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and upend the chest containing the heart into it.

Hm...sounds familiar somehow...

Deleted
    A Bag of Wrathions Coke stash.

look at the signs.
    an increasing sense of energy and alertness, an extremely elevated mood, a feeling of supremacy.
    irritability, paranoia, restlessness, high levels of energy and activity, excited exuberant speech patterns

Wrathion has shown all these signs in our dealings with him, I have no doubt that he is a secret coke-head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Was just wondering if anybody else noticed the shiny glinting on the now broken chest where Wrathion once made his home in the Veiled Star
    I'm pretty sure if you use the detection ability your rogue has, you'll find that the glint is a marmot, go try it now

Edit: Yep, went and did it myself, the glint was just a marmot
    http://i.imgur.com/T2odkAd.jpg
    Last edited by Hitorii; 2014-03-16 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Considering the size of daddy deathwing , not likely that such a small chest could hold his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you use the detection ability your rogue has, you'll find that the glint is a marmot, go try it now

Edit: Yep, went and did it myself, the glint was just a marmot
    http://i.imgur.com/T2odkAd.jpg
    That is odd,any purpose this serves or just plain trolling for a Rogue only ability? Have you used that ability also in Ravenholdt basement to get your bag of arcane coins?

The Hoard contains Rosebud.

All that gold he made from selling additional +500 stat gems at 10k a pop

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    That is odd,any purpose this serves or just plain trolling for a Rogue only ability? Have you used that ability also in Ravenholdt basement to get your bag of arcane coins?
    The marmots are scattered all over Azeroth for Rogues to find (I don't think other classes have a way to see the marmots) and yeah I've got the coin pouch