Deleted

What is Iron horde Draenor was in our universe on our timeline?

What if Iron horde Draenor was like Timeless isle.
    Timeless isle is on our timeline. We don't need to go through time or anything!
    What if Iron horde Draenor was just a copy of the 30old draenor, "pasted" in our universe, like a new planet in our world! That would mean that Gul'dan was on skype with our Kil'jaden, and there were NOT two Burning legions or two Azeroth. Only two dreanors.
    I don't think they said anything aginst this at blizzcon.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The legion is open to all dimensions, so there is only one legion.

There is a "pocket universe" theory, wherein the altered Draenor is the only thing altered from the rest of the universe. But comments regarding Alternate Azeroth by blues seems to indicate that it at least exists, which nullifies the pocket universe theory.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

It's an alternate universe all together, not just some copy of past Draenor.

I'm pretty sure that AU Draenor (the planet) was ripped out of AU Universe and transported into ours, creating a little pocket Universe in OUR universe, containing Draenor, that is now connected to Azeroth via the Dark Portal. Therefore, there is only 1 Kil'jadaeden, 1 Burning Legion, etc. Though, there are now 2 Drek'thars. I might be wrong though.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I'm pretty sure that AU Draenor (the planet) was ripped out of AU Universe and transported into ours, creating a little pocket Universe in OUR universe, containing Draenor, that is now connected to Azeroth via the Dark Portal. Therefore, there is only 1 Kil'jadaeden, 1 Burning Legion, etc. Though, there are now 2 Drek'thars. I might be wrong though.
    This gets brought up a lot but that's definitely not what was said at Blizzcon. It can be treated as such, but we know that alternative Azeroth also exists and unless we want to say "Oh, and Azeroth has a twin also in our universe in a pocket dimension of sorts" that goes right out the window.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

It's an alternate universe all together!!!
    Last edited by iengdixuecun; 2014-03-17 at 01:25 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to make sense of your badly worded post. Are you saying Gul'dan is contacting the main universe's Burning Legion? Because that isn't true.
    When Garrosh goes back in time, he creates a whole alternate universe. Alternate Gul'dan is contacting the Alternate Legion. And I really doubt he's coming through to our world, seeing as he's not aligned with the Iron Horde. He's contacting Kil'jaeden, and that universe still contains a very angry Medivh.
    They said at Blizzcon Gul'dan is still contacting the Legion, which implies a whole alternate universe was created. He's definitely not contacting our main Burning Legion. Our Mannoroth is dead, Kil'jaeden's in the Twisting Nether, and Sargeras is... out there. Somehwere.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?