Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Given the timing (I still expect a Sept 23rd/30th release), I think they could hype up and announce T18 at Blizzcon, the middle raid tier for WoD. Imagine the reaction if it was another troll raid =p j/k

The middle of an expansion does present an opportunity to do something totally different but we have a lot of established Warlords to kill off. Still doesn't mean we won't get multiple raid instances again. I'm thinking one of those will be an arakkoa raid.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-03-17 at 01:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Historically Blizzcon was always in August or October. This last one (2013) was the first time it was as late as November.

2. If it's later (Oct or Nov) and Blizz DOES manage to get WoD out by Sept/Oct it may not be probable, but it's possible they could announce the next expansion. TBC, WotLK, and Cata were all announced 15 to 16 months before their release. Again, not likely, but not impossible. /shrug

Well hopefully we at least get something cool for the 10th anniversary. As far as blizzcon goes, don't really care this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Blizzcon is usually in october/November..That would be kinda pointless.

That's the joke.

"Make sure to keep your AMD and Nvidia drivers up to date."
    - Yeah, don't. At the moment it breaks Diablo III and some other games if you have a nVidia Optimus GPU.

Deleted
    Maybe we'll learn WoD beta launch date at Blizzcon 2014.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Disapproval Turtle View Post
    At this rate, maybe they'll announce the WoD beta at Blizzcon.
    Ah crap, someone already said it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe WOD will be short so they can announce next expac when WOD is released.

Is this gonna be a Blizzcon 2010 all over again?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Nope there is an actual core game expansion that probably will be announced this year. Don't know if you're intrested in SC2 if not then it could be like the 2010 blizzcon for you.

Hopefully they'll talk about the Death Knight and Monk expansions for Hearthstone! That being said, I'm hoping it won't take them another 6 months to release new cards for Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    Nope there is an actual core game expansion that probably will be announced this year. Don't know if you're intrested in SC2 if not then it could be like the 2010 blizzcon for you.
    Looks like it'll be a Starcraft fan's Blizzcon this year then.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Honestly I don't remember that one. All the past Blizzcons are just merging together for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaena View Post
    Honestly I don't remember that one. All the past Blizzcons are just merging together for me lol.
    It was the Blizzcon that occured on the year that Cata came out, and basically that Blizzcon was just a, "Here play some Beta of all of our games there's nothing we have to announce"

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Given the timing (I still expect a Sept 23rd/30th release), I think they could hype up and announce T18 at Blizzcon, the middle raid tier for WoD. Imagine the reaction if it was another troll raid =p j/k

The middle of an expansion does present an opportunity to do something totally different but we have a lot of established Warlords to kill off. Still doesn't mean we won't get multiple raid instances again. I'm thinking one of those will be an arakkoa raid.
    I am looking forward to WoD because it is difficult for them to shoe-horn in another troll raid this time. I am sure blizzard will find a way

If it's not a mistake they will probably talk about:

Hearthstone card expansion
    Warlords of Draenor patch 6.1 and maybe even the release if it doesn't happen until there.
    StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void
    Heroes of the Storm
    Just a little teaser for Titan
    The new unannounced game
    Warcraft movie

ofc blizzcon will be on this year, they will want to showcase the new expansion before the end of the year release hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Wow they're trying to milk this for all they can!
    Well duh... From $39.99 to $49.99. From $59.99 to $69.99. Now an increase on the Blizz Tickets. Im betting they will increase the virtual ticket from $39.99 to $50 or $60. This is BS. I love my WoW. I love my game. But its just too much when theyre trying to just milk us, and not give us much in return. Half-assery is what theyve been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    ofc blizzcon will be on this year, they will want to showcase the new expansion before the end of the year release hahaha
    If we're lucky they might reveal a screenshot of an eyelash of the new Tauren model.

Maybe reveal some new weapon skins, like 10 new color variations of Gorehowl!

They might even flash a powerpoint of some patch notes relating to another change they're making to Kara. You know, but only as a joke to mess with people because it's just a quick fun thing to do and they have nothing better to be doing!

I imagine it will be a few model reveals with a little more shading and muscle definition, and animations that will be hid by helmets. Some previews of challenge mode gear that will be removed at the end of the expansion. Previews of their next 10 store mounts. The end boss reveal of a void infused still old god corrupted Garrosh. I'd almost be willing to bet that Metzen will host this Blizzcon dressed head to toe as Thrall with make-up and everything, and will do the entire thing in his incredibly awesome orc voice.. where he will announce that he has been cast as the main character of the upcoming Warcraft movie.

You heard it here first, folks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    "tinfoil hat on" i predict starcraft 2 addon3 and or Rock'n roll racing mmo . "tinfoil hat off" man cant wait for the art and sound pannels.
    Last edited by Igzorn; 2014-03-17 at 10:53 AM.

Deleted
    That setups could be better a lot!

When I look to unicorn setup is just blah! PSU is just oo much even with OC on CPU and GPU you don't need more then SeaSonic 550w PSU and it cost less... Noctua HD-D14 is best solution for air cooler but for ppl who don't want big mountin in mid of case they could go with U14 (single tower from noctua)...

Asus mobo are too pricey go with something like AsRock z87-extreme3 or something down that lines....

You don't need 840 PRO for a bit more $ you can buy Evo 250GB and you won't even see the difference...
    I saw WD Black in most of this setup's that is funny if u have SSD(any modern PC need to have him) go with WD Blue or something from Segate... DVD/RW no one use anymore. but for 20$ you can buy cheapest one...

CM coolers are sh't! Go for noctua or if u rich go with AIO Cooler like Corsair H100i or H110(Be aware there is no much cases that can fit this rad)