Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeknightX View Post
    You are absolutely right...ya know lets not listen/trust/hear whatever a company says...a company that will have to live up to its standards, its legacy as game defining company on different genres.....and if that's not your kind of bs, they have to live up for the shareholders and how well it preforms and pleases to stay in the market....cause when it screws up big time it will sink so fast and they know it, and how they have to balance between creativity, income and quality...

Instead lets listen trust some stark raving anonymous hater/fan-boy lunatics on some fan site stating opinions as facts.....more credible...sheesh...
    /yawn.

Have you nothing better to say than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    That is what the internet is for, you can find anything and everything you need.
    Oh, if that's so. Please find me an album called "Itse Valtiaat - Kun mikään ei riitä" available for download.
    What's that? You couldn't find one? What a suprise.. you can't find everything from the internet!

DVD drive.. I'd rather install WoW and all expansions from disk instead of downloading +20gb...

Quote Originally Posted by flaicher View Post
    Oh, if that's so. Please find me an album called "Itse Valtiaat - Kun mikään ei riitä" available for download.
    What's that? You couldn't find one? What a suprise.. you can't find everything from the internet!

DVD drive.. I'd rather install WoW and all expansions from disk instead of downloading +20gb...
    It all depends on your internet I can download 20 gigs in like 30 minutes so its not a big deal, and I will agree sure there may be some things you can't find that are very obscure, but for me I don't have enough stuff on CD's to care all that much about, everything I have is on my external that I care about, and my OEM Windows 7 and 8 are on a USB drive along with all my computer drivers. I just have no need personally and most people probably don't either for a DVD drive anymore, if you want a good DVD drive its more like 40-50$ and to me I would much rather put that towards a better component.

Quote Originally Posted by flaicher View Post
    Since the Expansion DVD installers aren't compatible with each other that method of install isn't a recommended method of install.

You'll actually end up with patching errors as well as having to re-download a lot more then 20 GB.

gotta love dark legacy comics