Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Considerably less is considerably little, you can say it as much as you want, there is still a choice.
    This game isn't about meters, and being top damage dealer.

I'm sure if you chose one of the other talents you enjoy more, you would still be able to beat Heroic Garrosh, lol.
    If not, then there are other issues you got, don't blame talents - as I said, playing for meters isn't in my book, it's bit lame.
    He merely answered my comment with no hint of any condescendence or whining, so stop being so passive aggressive.

Saying the game isn't about this or that just because of your own goals and preferences might just be the least intelligent thing i have heard on these forums so far.
    And to be fair the most posters here aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

The game in itself promotes competetive play and the collaboration of a collective to reach a certain goal. That being said every participant in this game tries to do the best he can to contribute to said goal, healers try keep everyone alive as best as they can while tanks keep everything under control and Damage dealers follow their namesake and kill stuff. So if a competetive damage dealer who cares about his raidspot has the possibility to choose out of 3 Talents, whereas one significantly outshines the others, he is basically forced to pick said talent.

When partcipating in a streetrace with a vehicle of your own chosing, would you pick the bike or the car ?

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Considerably less is considerably little, you can say it as much as you want, there is still a choice.
    This game isn't about meters, and being top damage dealer.

I'm sure if you chose one of the other talents you enjoy more, you would still be able to beat Heroic Garrosh, lol.
    If not, then there are other issues you got, don't blame talents - as I said, playing for meters isn't in my book, it's bit lame.
    I would kick you from the raid if you rolled up to heroic Garrosh with talents you considered "fun" instead of the actually relevant talents (read: Insanity, ToF, Halo). There's a difference between playing for meters and playing for efficiency.
    Zinge
    Officer of <Smitus and Friends> 7/7M 10/10M
    US 10th

Well I hate insanity despite the argument that it rewards excellent play, which is true. I don't like having to interrupt it. Ever.

Mindbender is hit and forget.

FDCL I find engaging. Yeah, I like procs. So my vote for that tier is FDCL for sure.

Mindbender is my preferred talent, and the one I use when I feel I can get away with it. I really do hate using the other talents at this point.