Deleted

oqueue must have botters now

i swear everytime im in a oqueue group for rated bg's there is no tactics and the players just do what they want in the bg it might aswell be random, and with these noob 90 boosters aswell oqueue used to be good now its just bot heaven

look for groups with voice, and better requirements

10+ Year Old Account
    OQ is infested with yolo groups, it's hard to find some serious ones that actually want to win. They really need to stop giving conquest for losing, it's stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    My favourite is the indignation at losses in YOLO's - takes an hour to form a group, everyone has massive egos - and then you get in - they play like random bots, and then everyone flips out and leaves after one loss (on alliance side silvershard no less, which I got twice today while getting my RBG points for my warrior alt).

I just want my stuipd RBG cap on my alts ><
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I really wanted 50 conquest to get my weapons tomorrow, so I tried various oQueue RBG's.
    Managed to get into one, got 125 conquest for loosing, not doing it again. It's not worth it - too much frustration, very reminiscent of random BG's. *shiver*

Deleted
    look for group with ilvl/rating requirement. check the win ratio of the leader/his rank.

and beware of yolo groups chaining loss just to cap faster.

There is almost no group that does not require at least 522 ilevel, so you won't get boosted noobs in your oQQ (<-oqueue queue, roflolimsofunny).

So far all my groups won at least on the second try, but last two weeks first go was a win.
    (thank god we got EoTS both times)

I run no voice yolos on my alt and win more often than not XD heck for funsies I ran double windwalker enhance ret as some of my dps in one and we still won ahaha . But like yvaelle said its hilarious how upset people get at losses. Were in a wsg with no Fc in a no voice and we get crushed. Someone calls me out for leaving a defense when the other team has no Fc and half the team rage quits on first cap. Was absolutely hilarious hahaha.

OQ seems horrible. Plus it is anyoning all the pop-ups that come up for the non users. I remove people from my friends list that use it.

OpenRaid on the other hand is amazing. You can vet people out in the chat before making groups. I have never used it for PvP though, but for PvE it is amazing

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    OQ seems horrible. Plus it is anyoning all the pop-ups that come up for the non users. I remove people from my friends list that use it.

OpenRaid on the other hand is amazing. You can vet people out in the chat before making groups. I have never used it for PvP though, but for PvE it is amazing
    IIRC the spam hasn't been an issue since the last patch for WoW.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Pardon my nub question, what is the amount u get of conquest for losing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Around 160

You get 0 conquest for losing.

What happens is, some events guarantee some conquest. For instance, if your AB ends with you at 1200, you'll get some conquest. If your WSG ends with you having 0 flag caps, you get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    You get 0 conquest for losing.

What happens is, some events guarantee some conquest. For instance, if your AB ends with you at 1200, you'll get some conquest. If your WSG ends with you having 0 flag caps, you get nothing.
    That's not entirely true, if you have 0 caps but the enemy has 1 (because the timer ran out) you'll get some points.

Deleted
    The worst RBG groups I have seen are those "LFM RBG loss"

Still get points o.O

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    We lost Silvershard Mines by ~1200 to 1600, and got 125 conquest.

I've had both good and bad experiences with it. I've been in the "we're here to lose" groups, but I've also been in some good ones. Yesterday I won 8 out of 9 games played under the same leader. I tend to look for a group started by someone who has won more than they've lost.
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2014-03-20 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    My favourite is the indignation at losses in YOLO's - takes an hour to form a group, everyone has massive egos - and then you get in - they play like random bots, and then everyone flips out and leaves after one loss (on alliance side silvershard no less, which I got twice today while getting my RBG points for my warrior alt).

I just want my stuipd RBG cap on my alts ><
    Blizzard seems to think that forcing people to use a group finder tool will make them behave better. I haven't found that to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi168 View Post
    look for group with ilvl/rating requirement. check the win ratio of the leader/his rank.

and beware of yolo groups chaining loss just to cap faster.
    Some will say fresh or new 90s, even tell you in the notes in one form or another they plan to lose to get to cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    I run no voice yolos on my alt and win more often than not XD heck for funsies I ran double windwalker enhance ret as some of my dps in one and we still won ahaha . But like yvaelle said its hilarious how upset people get at losses. Were in a wsg with no Fc in a no voice and we get crushed. Someone calls me out for leaving a defense when the other team has no Fc and half the team rage quits on first cap. Was absolutely hilarious hahaha.
    Lot of rage quitters in RBGs but I don't think you take a negative point hit if you quit before the rounds ends just like you don't rack up a loss. If I am right they are likely protecting their rating.

I have pretty decent runs with OQ.

Look for leaders with decent win ratio, and don't join "YOLO" unless you're prepared to suck it up and lose.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.