What is the ElvUI Class Bar?

I've been trying to Google what the ElvUI Class Bar Anchor is, and all is people mentioning the "Class Bar" but really mean the Power Bar so it screws up my search. Now the Power Bar (DK Runes, Holy Power, etc.) Is different from the Class Bar because they're 2 different anchors. What is the Class Bar and what does it do? I've just put it in a random place in the middle of my screen where nothing is and I can't seem to find anything pop up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllo View Post
    I've been trying to Google what the ElvUI Class Bar Anchor is, and all is people mentioning the "Class Bar" but really mean the Power Bar so it screws up my search. Now the Power Bar (DK Runes, Holy Power, etc.) Is different from the Class Bar because they're 2 different anchors. What is the Class Bar and what does it do? I've just put it in a random place in the middle of my screen where nothing is and I can't seem to find anything pop up for it.
    In the UI config for ElvUI the Class Bar, when you toggle it, it does indeed refer to what you are calling the Power Bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ltabdiel View Post
    In the UI config for ElvUI the Class Bar, when you toggle it, it does indeed refer to what you are calling the Power Bar.
    And the Power Bar, is actually Mana, Energy, Rage, Runic Power, Focus

I thought the class bar was for things like, Druid forms, warrior stances, etc. At least that's what shows up there for me when im on my druid.

In ElvUI "Class Bar" can mean two different things.

One is for "class power" and covers the alternate resources: Holy Power, Harmony, Stagger, Arcane Charges, Demonic Fury, Burning Embers, Soul Shards, Shadow Orbs, Runes, Eclipse, and kitty/bear mana.

The other is what you're probably talking about, which is basically a Totem Bar for Shaman. I don't remember if it's used for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    In ElvUI "Class Bar" can mean two different things.

One is for "class power" and covers the alternate resources: Holy Power, Harmony, Stagger, Arcane Charges, Demonic Fury, Burning Embers, Soul Shards, Shadow Orbs, Runes, Eclipse, and kitty/bear mana.

The other is what you're probably talking about, which is basically a Totem Bar for Shaman. I don't remember if it's used for anything else.
    Monk statues go there as well.

As well as warrior banners and some mage talents (tier6 one that puts a buff on the ground, name escapes me atm)